Red's Literotica Dictionary

And for this I am glad. BTW - I saw you posting in another thread - can't recall which and right now my av/sigs/images are off, but I do recall your AV. It's very nice. :)

Aw, thanks! I've been toying with changing it but...it's like the perfect avatar. So we'll see. perhaps it will live forever :D

Aw, thanks! I've been toying with changing it but...it's like the perfect avatar. So we'll see. perhaps it will live forever :D

You're welcome. I understand. That's the way I feel about my blow pop sucker. I love it, can't bring myself to change it and know the likelihood I'll ever be able to capture the look, color, and sheen again is like almost nil.

The four or five posts above are the reason to bump this once in a while. The dictionary should be ever-expanding I think. Sometimes even with things that are obvious yet forgotten.

Thank you ladies. And BOTH those AV's -- well -- I have found them perfect for the two of you.

:D

The four or five posts above are the reason to bump this once in a while. The dictionary should be ever-expanding I think. Sometimes even with things that are obvious yet forgotten.

Thank you ladies. And BOTH those AV's -- well -- I have found them perfect for the two of you.

:D

Yes, I agree - bump me baby - I mean the thread, yes, that is what I meant. :D

What about

(((HUG TACKLE))) n. : A form of greeting on Lit developed by (I think) Chaingun or Ricky_Champagne; used often by Cinner to greet fellow Litsters.

To (((HUG TACKLE))) v. : To attack a loved one by launching one's body at them in a projectile manner resulting in the (usually) now prostrate recipient of the greeting having an arm-full of body while receiving enthusiastic smiles, kisses and cuddles.

(((HUG TACKLING))) : The art of executing a successful (((HUG TACKLE))).

What about

(((HUG TACKLE))) n. : A form of greeting on Lit developed by (I think) Chaingun or Ricky_Champagne; used often by Cinner to greet fellow Litsters.

To (((HUG TACKLE))) v. : To attack a loved one by launching one's body at them in a projectile manner resulting in the (usually) now prostrate recipient of the greeting having an arm-full of body while receiving enthusiastic smiles, kisses and cuddles.

(((HUG TACKLING))) : The art of executing a successful (((HUG TACKLE))).

Very good. :D I shall add them.

Thanks for the additions.

Well I learned a new abbreviation today:

QFT - Quoted for Truth (I thought it was Quick Fuck That :D )

Thanks BBB for cluing me in. ;)

Well I learned a new abbreviation today:

QFT - Quoted for Truth (I thought it was Quick Fuck That :D )

Thanks BBB for cluing me in. ;)

And

FTW - For The Win. When you post something that is so spot on that no one else can one up you. BUT....you can't post the FTW yourself. Someone has to follow up your post with FTW.

And

FTW - For The Win. When you post something that is so spot on that no one else can one up you. BUT....you can't post the FTW yourself. Someone has to follow up your post with FTW.

Yeah, I've only seen that a few times and was racking my brains for that.

(on a day I don't want to exercise it could be Fuck The Wii. :rolleyes: )

Thread Owner - The person who starts a thread on Lit.

Sentence usage: Red is the thread owner for Red's Literotica Dictionary.

re: RL - abbreviation for "real life"

I maybe wrong but it thought its was " IRL " ( in real life ) ?

Is "ISH" worth putting on your list, as in "sort of / kind of / maybe"

>Sol

Thread Owner - The person who starts a thread on Lit.

Sentence usage: Red is the thread owner for Red's Literotica Dictionary.

re: RL - abbreviation for "real life"

I maybe wrong but it thought its was " IRL " ( in real life ) ?

Is "ISH" worth putting on your list, as in "sort of / kind of / maybe"

>Sol

Good day to you both and great additions. :D

Soon to grace the dictionary's first page:

Fency - (fencie, fencish) - a word that means a person is "on the fence" in regards to their opinion or emotions. This works when posting on the "In a word, what is your mood" thread here on Lit. Ex. Red is feeling fency about her mood. *Fencish is not to be confused with the language Finnish, spoken in Finland.

Chain Story - A series of stories written by multiple authors that have a common link, be it a person, place, animal of thing...

Woot! - (exclamation mark optional), an expression of light-hearted pleasure or delight in a frivolous context.

Unless I've been seriously misusing this and am consequently causing grave offence!
Hence my need for this dictionary. ;)

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around! Is there a word for that?

And how about

N00b - a person who is new to Lit.

FuckN00b - a person who is new to Lit and initiates an inane thread, then proceeds to insult anyone who can't figure out what the hell the thread is about. :)

Back