Red's Literotica Dictionary

That one right there! ^^^^^ Never seen fap used anywhere other than Lit.

Also : GFY and FYP.
Confused the hell out of me when I first started posting! :D

I'll add that one. I had to PM him and ask him to explain what that was. lol

What is GFY and FYP - I've been here since 2005 and have never seen them!

Huh. Miles has been hanging round in the UKOD, maybe these are brit-specific Lit words? :confused::)

Anyway, GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. (self explanatory, although usually translates better as "yes, you're quite correct in what you just said about me....but I can't think of a decent enough excuse right now so I'll just say this instead")

FYP = Fixed Your Post. (when a litster quotes another litster and then changes a word or a phrase from the original post for comedy purposes) :D

Huh. Miles has been hanging round in the UKOD, maybe these are brit-specific Lit words? :confused::)

Anyway, GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. (self explanatory, although usually translates better as "yes, you're quite correct in what you just said about me....but I can't think of a decent enough excuse right now so I'll just say this instead")

FYP = Fixed Your Post. (when a litster quotes another litster and then changes a word or a phrase from the original post for comedy purposes) :D

Yeah, you'd have thought I would have seen those around so I could pick up the words. But not many folks tell me to GFY or FYP. lol :D

Adding to the first post.

Ohhh and the FYP - yeah, cowslinger and I did that some the other day on my thread. He was praising me and worshiping me. :D

All right {{{RED}}}

How about either:

Lit-jacking or
Thread-jacking

The unfortunate circumstance where to Litsters carry on a conversation through a single thread nearly to the exclusion of anyone else until they are Lit-blocked. :D

All right {{{RED}}}

How about either:

Lit-jacking or
Thread-jacking

The unfortunate circumstance where to Litsters carry on a conversation through a single thread nearly to the exclusion of anyone else until they are Lit-blocked. :D

Oh yes, I have seen this happen and I've been a part of one too. It was my own thread though. lol

No, I do not have drubnk. What is a drubnk ?

A drunk something?

Ok I am fiddling with fonts today -- in between panicked client calls and stuff and saw this.

I think I have been drubnk. Likely on more than one occasion.

yeah and actually it was an opportunity to post with ya too {{{RED}}} :D

And NO -- I am not drubnk now iethr.

That one right there! ^^^^^ Never seen fap used anywhere other than Lit.

Also : GFY and FYP.
Confused the hell out of me when I first started posting! :D

For the record I'm pretty sure the UKOD thread is where I first saw the word "fap". And then I totally commandeered it. :D

Newest entry:

Cammer - a person that uses their web cam for live shots of themselves so they can share whatever they are doing with another person on the web.

-- it's bump time once more. I had to check the Dictionary because I saw a word used that I thought should be included. Turns out it is.

Thanks {{{RED}}} for this. And the definition of that word? Well it is accurate and hysterical. :D

-- it's bump time once more. I had to check the Dictionary because I saw a word used that I thought should be included. Turns out it is.

Thanks {{{RED}}} for this. And the definition of that word? Well it is accurate and hysterical. :D

Glad to know that the dictionary is keeping words for folk at a ready. :D

This made me chortle.

GB - general board, where everyone smarter, sexier, stronger and more good looking than me posts.

yes. *preens* *flexes muscles* mhm. yes.

:D

This made me chortle.

GB - general board, where everyone smarter, sexier, stronger and more good looking than me posts.

yes. *preens* *flexes muscles* mhm. yes.

*Almost added it again* - You do know though that someone will come back with PG - and a definition for it. ;)

*Almost added it again* - You do know though that someone will come back with PG - and a definition for it. ;)

The PG- Where everyone friendlier, more lighthearted and interested in flirting and goofing off than me posts.

*action* would be a good one. Asterisks indicating an action.

Back