Red Ridng (Closed)

"Why do you think he even guarded who you spoke to? He was one of the very few people who could protect you." Rafe let the words hang in the air. She was nervous and frightened, but he wanted her to trust him, rely on him, before tearing it all away. "I've fought him before. Ask for my help and I will give it."

"Well, you do have a point there." Gazing at her feet swinging above the floor, Natalie gently pulled her hand away from Rafe's hold, folding her hands on her lap. She seemed to be flattered at Rafe's offer of watching over her in case the wolf came back for her. The only question now that hangs in the air is at what price.

"I...I don't have any money to offer you. I'm pretty sure the hunter left some somewhere."

“I've never needed money for anything,” Rafe told her and then stood up towering over her. “I guess I've just been looking for someone to trust me. If you'll trust me to protect you then I can trust you with something. Can we go to your bedroom? Its best if I show you there.” Rafe picked up his pack and then extended his hand to Natalie.

Natalie could feel her face turn red with embarrassment when Rafe had asked that the two go up to her bedroom. Just the two alone. Why in the world did he want to show her what he wanted to show her in her room as opposed to the living room. Her eyes widened at the realization at the possibility that the hunter's friend wanted to have sex with her.

"I...I trust you, of course. But why in my bedroom? Can't you just show me in here? I mean, my room is rather small compared to the living room."

"I thought it might be more private, but considering where we are, I suppose it doesn't matter ..." Rafe trailed off and fetched a black strip of cloth from his pack and handed it to her. "I know its strange, but can you wear this blindfold? I've never shown this to anyone and I guess I'm nervous." Rafe was getting so excited he could barely hide it.

Looking down at the blindfold, for a minute there, Natalie was rather hesitant at putting it on. Then again, maybe Rafe was telling the truth in that what he had wanted to show her could be uncomfortable for him. It's not as if Rafe was going to hurt her, right? After all, he did comfort her, albeit slightly, when she stood over the hunter's grave. She didn't exactly have anyone to turn to during the funeral.

So why did she have this twisted feeling that something horrible is going to happen?

"I guess I can." As Natalie began to tie the blindfold around her head, she pulled the blindfold down to cover her eyes, wondering what Rafe wanted to show her.

"Don't take it off until I say," Rafe instructed her and began to transform. Normally he'd take his clothes off first, but he was too eager to wait to do that. Black fur began to grow on his skin all over his body. As his muscles grew his clothes ripped open and he howled as his body struggled against the cloth. Natalie's hands reached for her blindfold and Rafe shouted at her, "Don't you dare!" His furious order stopped her and his transformation continued. His teeth became sharp instruments made to rip open the neck of prey and a tail sprouted . Rafe stood over her in his full glory and let loose a threatening howl.

He was not a true wolf, but instead a halfbreed of some sort. He would never know for sure. His fur covered hand caught Natalie's shoulder and he could now smell the fear on her. His other hand ripped the blindfold from her face. "What do you think of your new protector Natalie? I hope you still feel safe with me." His tone was mocking and his voice had become much more ragged. He stood over her wearing only a few shreds of cloth his enormous cock hanging out and he had a huge toothy grin on his face.

Even way before her blindfold was ripped off, the howling and harsh voice was all Natalie needed to recognize almost immediately what the sound was. And facing the creature face to face was no exception, nor had it assuaged her fears of her own nightmare coming back to haunt her after all this time. Eyes widening in fear, the same expression she had as a child, she scooted as back as far as she could away from him. Getting on to her feet, Natalie stumbled back until her back hit against the wall. In a panic, her hands flailed, hoping to reach for a suitable weapon. Any weapon.

Her hands did grab a weapon, all right. The last weapon Natalie had ever expected. Recognizing it right away, it was the very same axe that the hunter used on the wolf to chop its face in hopes of killing him. The small streak of blood coated the sharp blade.

Even with a weapon in her hands, Natalie could feel her knees shaking, despite that the wolf was of some distance away. Coming closer, that is.

Last edited:
You think his axe will save you? It hardly saved him! He sunk that foul thing into my face and it still didn't kill me.” Rafe leapt up in front of her grabbed the axe from her sinking it into the wall behind her. He pushed her against the wall and and breathed heavily on her neck. “You'd better beg and plead for your life little red riding hood,” he snarled dragging a claw along her neck, “who knows what this big bad wolf would do to you.”

Before Natalie could react or run, she found herself pressed up against the wall. For a moment, she had attempted to struggle and kick her way out. That is, until she felt his claw running down her neck. If she struggled any further, there was no doubt that that claw would slice her neck open, accidental or not.

"What do you want?" She seethed, whispering in a low voice. "Did you come back to finish your job and kill me? Or is there something else you sought after?"

“Something I want? Oh yes. But if you want to live to find out you'd better start begging you little bitch.” Rafe grabbed her wrist and held her up in the air. She fought against him, but it was futile. His viscous jaws clamped down on her arm before dropping her to the ground. “NOW BEG!”

Natalie screamed in pain as soon as Rafe had bitten down on her arm hard. It wasn't until he slammed her down on to the ground did she notice her own blood seeping through the small gaping holes that penetrated her flesh thanks to the wolf's teeth.

Nearly tears, ready to cry at any given moment, it was like reliving her childhood nightmare all over again. Only this time, no one was there to save her.

"P-please..." Natalie stuttered as she begged. "Please, don't kill me. I...I'll do anything you want, just don't kill me. I mean, it's not like the hunter or anyone else is going to go after you or me. We're miles from the nearest house...or even the next town."

Rafe smiled down at her. “That's right. You'll do anything I want. Do you see that massive cock above you? Getting sucking.” Rafe took a deep breath. He'd been imagining this moment for the last year since he'd first seen her again. His eyes were filled with lust and his gaze burned into her.

Her eyes glanced down at the rather enormous cock of his in front of her, the tip brushing her lips. Just from the look of it, Natalie guessed that the length of it was close to nine inches. It was difficult to tell from her viewpoint. Flustered, she knew she had to do it because Natalie knew damned well that Rafe was capable of tearing the arm he had just chomped on away from her shoulder.

But there was another reason behind her flustered reaction. Nothing to do with stalling time but something rather awkward to say the least. Hell, the hunter never taught her so much about sexual intercourse and she only knew of the basics of gender anatomy.

"I..." As his cock continued to brush against her lips, as if out of instinct, her tongue slid out, licking the tip. "To tell you the truth, I've never done this before," She said meekly, afraid to look up at him, or see how he would react. "I mean...I don't really know how to do it."

“I'm surprised the good old hunter didn't teach you.” Rafe laughed at her. When he'd been watching the two of them he'd occasionally caught the scent of desire on the wind. “I will teach you more than you could imagine little girl. For now though, take as much of me into your mouth as you. Wrap your lips around me and suck. You'll bob up and down while caressing my balls and what you can't fit in your mouth of my cock with your hands.” Training her would be a delight. He was going to exhaust this little girl.

Natalie had to admit, she was nervous and rather intimidated. Nervous, knowing that she was bound to do his request all wrong, even if she followed his instructions. The second being the size, both width and length, of his cock being in front of her. Staring down at his cock, she slowly opened her mouth, taking it in a few inches at a time until she fit at least four inches inside her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down as he had instructed, one hand went to stroke the rest of his length while the other reached for his balls, fingering and caressing it. Her eyes looked up at the beast before her, wondering how he would react.

All the while that Natalie was doing this, she felt a strange sensation coming from between her legs. Something she had never felt before. The more she continued to suck on his cock, the more intense this feeling grew. Thinking she could subside it just a little, Natalie slowly spread her legs in front of him, revealing some lacy garments underneath that skirt (though she was unaware whether or not Rafe could see it).

Unfortunately for Natalie, spreading her legs apart enough only made the feeling grew worse.

More than her underdeveloped skill, the mere idea and sight of the eagerness of the lovely little object of his hate and lust was giving him immense pleasure. He growled with pleasure as she did her best to please him. His eyes were drawn further down as she spread her legs. Was the little slut enjoying this? It was hard to tell. Rafe reached down and ripped open her top and bra releasing her succulent breasts. His hands ran over them, his claws lightly tracing over her before he roughly tweaked her nipples.

Embarrassed that her breasts were now exposed to him, her hands almost acted out of instinct, about to cover them from being seen. Somehow, for some reason she couldn't quite explain, her hands remained at their post, stroking and caressing him. Maybe it was to save her own self from being finished off once and for all. That had to be it, right?

It was when his hands ran down her breasts and his claws going at her nipples that Natalie winced, squeezing the rest of his cock with her hand. Her legs continued to remained at that slightly spread position while she closed her eyes, wondering how much more of this she could actually take in.

Rafe groaned as she gripped him tightly. His hands moved away from her breasts and took fist fulls of her hair. “Let's see you take a little more of my cock. Take it down your throat my little slut.” He forced her head further down and could feel the entrance to her throat and then he pushed further. He let out a long groan. He was getting close to cumming, but he held off a little longer wanting to relish her throat a little longer.

Thinking she had had enough of his cock inside her mouth, Natalie was about to protest in the negative, afraid of what would happen if he shoved any more inside her mouth. Other than her eyes widening in fear at that proposal, before she could pull away or say anything, she could feel the head of his cock slide down her throat. A gagging sensation...the need to throw up built inside of her as she began choking on his cock.

Natalie could have pulled away had it not been for Rafe forcing the rest of his cock down her throat and holding her head there to be certain that she wouldn't escape.

God she felt good. Her struggling was only making it better for him. Feeling her strain against him. Rafe pulled her from his cock and threw her to the ground. Rafe moaned as he stroked his cock before erupting sending his cum across the face and bare chest of Natalie. Breathing heavily he smiled down at her, showing off his teeth.

Just as Natalie felt the need to throw up, Rafe had pulled away from her and shoved her to the ground. So speechless she was that Natalie was unable to breathe for the air she had yearned for the past few minutes. Before she could even get up, she felt his seed, his cum hit her face and chest, running down on both parts of her body that he had aimed and shot at. One small streak ran down close to her bottom lip, barely tasting it.

In shock, unable to believe what had just happened, or what she did for that matter, Natalie sat there, dazed, trying to comprehend what she had done by having given her would-be childhood murderer a blowjob and, for bizzare reasons that sickened her, had felt aroused during that heat of the moment. What the hell was going on?

She looked so frightened and confused laying there on the floor. It gave him a great warmth inside to see his enemy like that. "Show me your bedroom, now," he commanded her in a stern voice. He watched her for a moment, she was confused. "Was I unclear?" he asked her gently and then his voice grew angry again, "Your bedroom, NOW! And bring my bag with you."

Still in that state of daze and confusion, Natalie had not heard him the first time around. It was when Rafe got angry and yelled at her that woke her up from that state. Almost obediently, Natalie picked Rafe's bag up from the floor and led him up the mini staircase to her room the first door on the right. The bedroom had its space, though not as spacious as the hunter's, whom was down the hall. Setting down his bag, she could have sworn she heard metal hitting once another, which only made the fear unsettling.

Not to mention, what did Rafe want? To fuck her? To kill her? Or to do both at the same time.

He walked behind her as she led the way. He'd have to leave that red cloak on her he decided. A thought crawled in his head as they walked. Maybe he would keep her. She was so inexperienced and so far quite obedient, maybe he could train the girl, make her his forever. It would be quite the revenge. "Lay down and spread your arms and legs out pointing to each corner of the bed," he ordered her with a clear and dispassionate voice once they entered her room.

Back