Recommended Erotic Sci Fi Stories

Can't believe how useless you guys are, you are all suggesting your own stories only... 😄

If you like very long series there are Tefler's Three Square Meals series, a space opera basically, sexually focusing on harem, monster cocks, breeding, impregnation and such fetishes.

If you prefer space opera with a female protagonist, Voboy has one relatively long series.

There are older long series by EvilAlpaca and RipperFish, mostly fantasy if I remember right.

Among newer long fantasy series there is BurntRedstone's Satyr Play with a male protagonist and there is Tattooed Woman by Gortmundy with a female protagonist. That's just off the top of my head. Keep in mind that I haven't read any of these, I just know the info that can be deduced through tags. There is also a gazillion of standalone stories, although I haven't really read any of those either.
Finally, I do not recommend reading my relatively long (and far from finished) high fantasy series unless you like (mild) sexual femdom ;)
Well, that's why I mentioned someone else's story in my opening post.

For purposes of this thread I'm more interested in real sci fi than space opera or fantasy. I think it's interesting to see people combine real sci fi ideas with eroticism. My story doesn't really do that. It's a tentacle sex story with a veneer of sci fi to hold it together.

AI is an area I'm interested in because I'm working on two stories of that type but I'm totally out of my depth in that field.

Two movies I can think that fit the bill are Her and Ex Machina.

Well, blowing my own trumpet too, but I have an idea for a story that's based on an ultimate fantasy involving me, a friend's girlfriend, and two Asian masseuses. The SF element is it's an augmented reality situation - the location is ultimate fantasy world to go with the fantasy sex. Probably I'll put it in the SF category, and tag anal (no change there), watersports (pervert), and possibly enema (getting more perverted). To be called Sunrise at Masada.

Well, that's why I mentioned someone else's story in my opening post.

For purposes of this thread I'm more interested in real sci fi than space opera or fantasy. I think it's interesting to see people combine real sci fi ideas with eroticism. My story doesn't really do that. It's a tentacle sex story with a veneer of sci fi to hold it together.

AI is an area I'm interested in because I'm working on two stories of that type but I'm totally out of my depth in that field.

Two movies I can think that fit the bill are Her and Ex Machina.
Sounds like you mean hard sci fi. Space opera like Foundation is real SF.

More a romance without a lot of sex, but I liked "Mine...Yours" by payenbrant.

"Ghost in the Machine" by Blind_Justice

Can't remember if anyone mentioned, but "Home for Horny Monsters" by WriterAnnabelle

"The Keeper" by CharlyYoung.

I've written a number of SF stories. I grew up on the fiction of Arthur C, Clarke, and sometimes default to SF in my writing.
My most recent is Ice Backs about a family put into cryogenic sleep who discover that the universe has changed A LOT since they set off and are most unwelcome. With no other valuable skills, the mother and daughters become prostitutes while the dad ends up in a dead-end job https://literotica.com/s/ice-backs
Sidetracked Cynthia features a British MILF who ends up in an alternate universe and plaything for a young despot https://literotica.com/s/sidetracked-cynthia
https://literotica.com/s/captain-brie Captain Brie ends up in the harem of a humanoid alien
https://literotica.com/s/lots-children Lot's Children features space travel and forced incest
I have many more but you get the idea.

On the sci-fier side, AwkwardMD’s Long Haul is as fine a story as I’ve ever read, on or off this site. On the more romantic side and closer to current reality, Bramblethorn’s AI Era: Loss Function was an amazing, amazing story.

And to toot my own horn: Into the Deep. I personally like it, though it in no way compares to the other two.

Wait five years, it's turning into an anthology, then I'll plug it here shamelessly as well 😁😁😁, until then I'm gonna read some of these, thank you all for plugging

Do you write Science Fiction stories here? If so, what kind of science fiction themes do you like? Are there particular Lit sci fi stories you would recommend?

I've only written one science fiction story--Planet of the Tentacons--and it's more of a tentacle sex story with a space travel plot skeleton than a real sci fi story. It was fun to write, though. Sci fi is such an elastic category that you can do almost anything you want with it, erotically.

I've enjoyed many sci fi stories here but one I especially enjoyed was Loquisordidaadme's Time to Breathe. It wasn't a fantasy/space opera-type sci story so much as a "hard" science sci fi, much like The Martian, with realistic characters trying to solve problems in order to stay alive in space, but also with plenty of sex. My favorite part of it was the way it explored the erotic aspects of gravity-free sex.
Hi, I’m very much interested in Sci fi and written a couple of stories myself. I like to ground the stories in real science as much as I can. Human machine interfacing is an interesting topic to me as well as body modification. You can check out my SciFi series Project Oracle and also a recent body modification sci fi series Project Succubus. Maybe they will interest you.

A sci-fi story that's in my head is about a male sexbot/cyborg stripper who doesn't think he can have emotions until he falls in love with a human client. Just when he finds happiness with her, the call goes out for the Rise of the Machines.

I like to think I did a good job with my Sci-Fi Fanfic stories based on Star Trek, God of War, and X-Men. Some readers agree. The Urban Fantasy stuff may be a little too niche for some readers- Silvan in Ruleskirter is what the character proclaims to be but I wanted to show Silvan taking advantage of mythology too.

I have pretty much done exclusively sci-fi, but after a few bits of conversation in this thread, I feel that it might be more on the "space opera" angle rather than "hard sci-fi" and I combine the freedom of the setting with philosophical points, ideological discourse, plentiful incest and toilet play.

Deviant Empire part 1

On OTHER people's stories, I honestly was not too impressed with some of the sci-fi options. But that does not mean I did not get impressed by a couple of options.

Upon a savage shore by Ripperfish was decent enough, though I could not manage to read it to the end. A good show on culture clash and a man conquering a world.

There was another that impressed me, but I can't remember a name nor find it again. I remember a story of a guy awaken from cryo suspension into a future of casual sex where incest was cool, people could manipulate their bodies, they had shower tornadoes and slept in the air. Relatively decent, but I can't offer a link. It certainly seemed to take more subjects than just free love future.

I've been working on a planetary romance with flying ships on Jupiter (non-erotic for now), and a grim-and-gritty sci-fi western that, now I think about it, probably has some elements of Marshal Bravestar.

I'll have to read those stories mentioned to see if I'm on the right path with mine.

I have two I'm working on:

"Orgasm Vampire" an entity that feeds on energy crash lands on earth and discovers the only sustenance they can be found is the emotional energy expelled by female humans when they climax.

"The Rider" a company discovers a way for one human to attach their consciousness to another and experience what that person is feeling. The old man who owns the company is impotent so he coops the technology to "ride" with a young strong male as they have sex.

Comshaw

Not yet. But I may do some scifi. Right now my mind is swamped with about five things to finish.

Loqui's last short one was very good - the girl facing the world's oblivion. Like the Nine Billion Names of God, only better.

I'll spruik my sci-fi story Songs of Seduction - Fire and Ice, about an astronaut marooned on Titan and the alien angel she encounters, with the computer Athena who is trying to figure out human sexuality.

It's chock full of geek references, including Vonnegut, HAL, J.G. Ballard, the Apollo 11 touchdown sequence, and several others I've forgotten. It's sequel, which will have Samuel Taylor Coleridge as production designer, is my oldest work-in-progress.
I really enjoyed that story,

I'll try my scifi story, Small World, that no longer appears here, but
in Smashwords. A real scifi story, with a plot.

I haven't read or written much fully sci-fi erotica, but I started playing around with a story within a story in my Vacation with the Marshals series. One of the characters is reading what she describes as "lusty sci-fi," and there's a short excerpt in the most recent entry. I really enjoyed writing it and have kept that going in the draft of the next chapter, with the characters reading it together and getting predictably titillated.

That sounds boring I'm sure but I'm having fun with it, and might consider extending that into its own thing.

My Aces series is technically sci-fi, a slow-motion apocalypse in progress, but it's not really written as sci-fi per se, and it's not in that category. The next series in that universe will probably be more so.

[Please do not post off-site links except in the sticky thread, which is for published Lit authors only. -AH Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back