Rebellion (closed)

Ulric could feel how scared the young girl was, quivering and shaking next to him. Partly due to being in the wildnerness with no clothes and the thoughts of what was about to happen to her, chilling her to the bone each in their own way. "Don't give me any of this bullshit." He said indicating to her crying, while wiping a tear off her cheek with his fingers. Instanly moving his hand straight down her body, mauling her perky tits with his rough hands. Each orb of flesh filling his hand, her sensitive nipples getting a harsh tug and twist before his roaming fingers move lower down her body, over her stomach and her pussy mound. His fingers reaching between her legs and probing at her most delicate area, two digits finding her pearl and vigorously rubbing it in an up and down motion.

Even though he could sense that she was still scared and ashamed, he felt her body tense for a moment in an unmistakeably pleasureable way. He inner thighs which had a few moments ago been clamped together tighter than one of the faith teachers might, had just parted another few inches. Allowing Ulric to rub 3 of his calloused fingers along the entire length of her slit, which began to moisten within a few seconds of his fingers begining to explore.

Touching a woman, feeling her react to his touches was driving Commander Ulric crazy with an almost forgotten lust. His manhood sticking out from his body and stabbing against the young elf's ass cheeks, smearing them with a layer of sticky pre-cum. Every inch of his tool as hard as a steel blade, ready to penetrate deep inside his captive. "I want you too feel it, you royal elven whore." He whispered into her ear, seeing her start to reach back with a hand almost instantly, before hesitating for a moment. "You may be some princess in some royal circle I don't give an ox's rear end about, but you are to take it in your hand and feel the power of the Empire before I drive every last inch inside you." He started to explain, before gliding the tip of his tongue across the side of her neck "I know you really want to touch it and hold it. Something you have never felt before. It excites you." He added, teasing her, almost brainwashing her but there was also an element of truth behind what he said.

This entire time he had been rubbing the softening lips between her legs, feeling her arousal growing deeper and stronger by the minute. A thin slime coating his fingers and the insides of her thighs, bringing her at least some form of warmth.

Last edited:
"Don't give me any of this bullshit." Her eyes snapped up to his, angry and hurt as he wiped a tear away. Was he really so cruel? Her breathing became faster as his large hands groped her breasts, looking away, trying to stay still and not react. A small cry escaped her as he twisted her nipples, shutting her eyes as she cried in silence. A quiet whimper came through parted lips when his hand drifted lower and his fingers began rubbing at her. She couldn't suppress the moans as he pleasured her untouched body. It felt humiliating that she enjoyed it.*

Althea squirmed against him, unknowingly grinding herself against his cock. Her eyes slowly opened as her body trembled in pleasure from his attentions. What was he doing to her. She glared up at him, but her eyes seemed more sad and confused than angry. "Please no."

Althea felt him pressing against her, fear running through her veins. "I want you too feel it, you royal elven whore." She choked back a sob as her small trembling hand reached back slowly. "You may be some princess in some royal circle I don't give an ox's rear end about, but you are to take it in your hand and feel the power of the Empire before I drive every last inch inside you." She flinched at his words, her chest heaving as she gripped him gently. Her hand could barely wrap around him, and she realized how difficult it would be to take him in. She moaned quietly as she felt his tongue on her cold skin, her back arching slightly. "I know you really want to touch it and hold it. Something you have never felt before. It excites you." She squeezed gently, her eyes stinging with tears.*

"Why are you doing this? Do you hate me? Have I ever done anything to hurt you personally?" She spoke quietly, her spirit broken as he touched her. "Do you want me to just lie here and let you do what you want? I hope they sentence me to death, because by the time you and your men are through, I'll already be gone." She didn't fear death, but she did fear losing her sense of self.

A strange thing was happening in Ulric's mind. On one side there was the pleasure that was running through his aching loins as he felt the soft, tiny fingers of the excited girl wrap around his thick, throbbing tool.
On the other side he was thinking about what she was saying and he knew he couldn't take her like this. No mater how much he longed to feel the tight wetness of a woman milking his length. He let out a mixed sigh of pleasure and frustration and wondered if she was just as confused as him at the emotions running through her body.

Reaching down with his free hand he pushed her hand away from his cock and lay on his back with his length standing at attention like a well trained soldier. "You're right, I don't want you to just lay there and take it like some alley whore." He let out another deep sigh and look over at the naked girls shivering and highly sensatised body. "I miss the feel of a woman is all." He said, his mind fighting once again at treating this captive as an equal and talking to her like a friend.

To even things out he gave a soft snort that was almost a chuckle. "Just don't say I didn't try though when some of these men get hold of you. They'll rip you right open without mercy."

Althea looked up in surprise as he pushed her hand away, keeping her from touching him as he rolled onto his back. She blushed seeing his erection, unable to look away. It was so big, much larger than any male elf's. "You're right, I don't want you to just lay there and take it like some alley whore." She laid there trembling, rolling over to face him. He wasn't going to rape her, at least not for now. Lying there, she wondered why he had stopped. Why would he even care how she felt. "I miss the feel of a woman is all." Althea blushed looking away.

"Just don't say I didn't try though when some of these men get hold of you. They'll rip you right open without mercy." She swallowed, flinching at the very thought. Still cold, she curled up against him, closing her eyes as she heard the other men begin to snore.

"Are you going to let them eventually? I... I'm still a virgin and I don't want to lose it like that," she said quietly. If it was inevitable, she'd rather lose her virginity to one man than a group of soldiers. "If you'd have to, I'd rather be with you first."

"Just go to sleep, unless you want to sort this out." He said a little gruffly, nodding his head down towards his crotch. Whether or not she saw this in the shadows that the fire cast around the clearing. But they both knew exactly what he was talking about. "I'll do my best with the men, because sometimes I don't believe that our captives deserve to be treated the way they are by the men, but it keeps them happy. So there is only so much I can do." He explained to her, closing his eyes and reaching a hand up to scratch his rough unshaved jaw.

He just lay there for a few minutes, listening to the noises around him as more of the men headed to their own mats prepared to sleep. A small group staying up around the fire as a lookout for the night and they would only be relieved a few hours before dawn. The entire time Ulric lay there he could feelt he young elf's eyes on his still throbbing cock and he knew that he and tweaked her interest in his manhood and what it might feel like inside her.

"I'll give you one bit of advice." He said, not moving his head an inch but opening an eye and looking over at her. Catching her with her gaze directed towards his thick cock which twitched in the chilly night air. "If you want to keep them away for as long as possible, you should probably make it clear to whom you belong. " He suggested to her, before closing his eyes once more. "But then again, what would I know." He mumbled to himself, trying to will his erection down and drift off to sleep so that tomorrow's journey would be upon them and this burning desire and lust inside him would at least be eased.

Last edited:
"Just go to sleep, unless you want to sort this out." Althea blushed looking at his manhood, a little curious but a little nervous. She looked up at him, wondering what was going through his mind and what he was thinking. "I'll do my best with the men, because sometimes I don't believe that our captives deserve to be treated the way they are by the men, but it keeps them happy. So there is only so much I can do." She nodded, relieved that he at least didn't agree with what happened to prisoners. She glanced at the others, taking a sharp inhale.*

"I'll give you one bit of advice." She looked straight at him, tearing her eyes away from his groin, blushing when he noticed her staring. "If you want to keep them away for as long as possible, you should probably make it clear to whom you belong. But then again, what would I know."*

Trembling, she moved closer to him, falling asleep beside him. When Ulric awoke, he would find that in her sleep she had moved. Her head rested on his chest, her small body on top of him, legs entwined with his, cuddling up against him, a peaceful smile on her face*

The next morning when he woke up, he felt the girl had moved over and entwined herself with him. Her own crotch pressed against his thigh, leaving a small moist patch in his leather pants from her unintenional grinding as she slept. He looked down at her sleeping peacfully and for a moment he didn't want to move. Looking at her sleeping, the rising sun lighting up her golden hair as he reach down and brushed it out of her eyes. Sounds of the camp coming to life started around him and the smell of breakfast filled his nose.

He nudged the girl awake and saw her slowly come to. The realisation on her face from what was a clearly pleasurable dream and the nightmare she now awoke to find herself in once again. "Time to get moving." He said to her, not as an order but as if it was a task they both had to endure.

After a quick breakfast the camp was packed away and the group set off again through the forest. The leash still attached to the captive but she seemed to be comfortable enough and know her place now to stay a next to Ulric. The constant envious and hungry stairs from the soldiers around her made sure of this.

After a few hours of walking, the sun was above them and it was being filtered through the thick cover of leaves above them as the trees started to thin out. Everyone was relieved that they were finally coming out of the unerving forest. But that thought was quickly dashed away as a dull thudding could be heard in the distance. Looks of disbelief went around the group mixed with confusion. Then the thudding noises got louder and the earth around them began to shake, leaves falling from the trees closest to them. There was only one thing this could be. "Quickly! Everybody in a defensive circle." Ulric shouted as the soldiers formed around in a tight circle.

Althea woke when he nudged her, smiling up at him before she remembered where she was. A captive of the empire. She quickly ate and walked with Ulric, staying close for protection against the looks the others gave her. She hated the leash around her neck, feeling like a dog as they walked.

She watched, deep in thought, as Ulric led her and the soldiers on. How long could he protect her? Would he change his mind? Althea could feel the others staring at her, and she moved closer to him. Anyone could see that the day before had taken its toll on her. She had been spirited and fiery before, but now she acted timid and submissive. Could she ever get back to how she was before?

Unlike the others, she was happy to be in the forest. She knew it and was familiar with it. It was her best place to fight, hopping from tree to tree shooting arrows from above. She was sad to leave it behind. But then she heard movement. It sounded like orcs or trolls, and she wished she had a weapon. They hated elves and would probably attack her first. She shut her eyes, *struggling with the bonds on her hands. She stayed by Ulric, hoping they weren't outnumbered.

Last edited:
It was a single troll and thank the heavens it had not been anymore. It thundered out from the trees, knocking several down that where in its path. With a snarl it turned to face the group of armed soldiers, each of them with various weapons drawn. Axes, Swords, Spears and even a few bowmen. The troll standing infront of them with drool spilling from its mouth and dribbling down the pale grey flesh of its chest. It was quite the sizeable creature, towering above the men. Directly at face level all of the group could see the massive stump like cock of the beast. Even flaccid it would easily be as thick as a human leg.

"Get back you ugly brute!" Ulric cried loudly, snarling back at the creature. It's only reaction was a stupid look on it's face, as if a small child had just seen a butterfly. Then it looked at the elf and its eyes lit up with excitement. This had been the reason he had come running through the forest. Not to attack, kill or mame anyone. He just wanted to get his rocks off like any other male.

He pointed a fat finger at the girl. "Her...Make..Grungle..Happy...TIme.." He said, thinking carefully about his words. "Her...do...now...or...shiny...men...go...splat." He continue, stomping his foot and shaking the ground to get his point across. A few worried glances were shared aorund the circles of men, and then most eyes fell upon there captive. Who was quickly thrust forward. If she could get them out of this without them having to lose any men, then all the better.

A troll. She shut her eyes hoping he wouldn't notice her, knowing how trolls reacted when they saw elves. They didn't seem to understand the size difference between them made such things dangerous for the elf. Many didn't survive a night with a troll, dead from being torn apart on the inside. She was small and a virgin, and she knew it was very likely this might kill her.

She heard Ulric yelling at the troll, but she knew the troll was too dumb to understand what the shiny things in their hands could do. Her eyes opened when she heard the troll speak. The soldiers didn't care about her, and they were perfectly willing to hand her over to save their own skins. Althea trembled as she was pushed forward, helpless without a weapon and her hands bound. She spoke slowly and clearly, knowing this was her only chance.*

"Grungle no hurt elf. Happy time hurt elf girl. Happy time kill girl. Grungle too big for girl." She looked up at the troll, crying silently, looking up at him. "Please Grungle." She glanced back at Ulric, wishing she hadn't stopped him from taking her. That would have at least taken her virginity away and made it less dangerous. "Girl never had happy time. First happy time hurts girl."

The troll was a little shocked that he could understand her so well, and she could understand him. For a moment he just grinned stupidly while the soldiers looked on, shifting nervously at what could be about to unfold. Once the troll had realized what the elf girl was saying he shook his head furiously, showering all those infront of him in saliva. Althea getting the worst of it, and being naked was almost drenched from head to toe and she shivered in disgust but tried not to show it, still trying to win over the troll.

"You..Give...Grungle...Not..Same...Happy...Time.." he said, almost in a whisper like plead, his eyes looking down at her full and dopey looking. Like a child who just wanted a treat, if the troll had not been so ugly it might have almost been cute. He reach a massive hand down and wrapped it around around the shaft of his monsterous length of cock, not having to move to lift it up and nudge it against the girls naked, ooze covered body.

Ulric wanted to step in and do something for the girl, but the troll had obviously taken a liking to her and he was not going to get between the troll and the elf. "Do what he says, or none of us may get away alive." he pleaded with the girl, knowing there was no way that she would be able to take that thick rod inside her and live to tell the tale, but perhaps there was something else she could do that would leave the troll satisfied.

As if to enforce the point and that things were not moving along at the pace or the way the troll wanted he quickly made a fist with his free hand and pounded one of the soldier clean into the ground. One moment he was there, the next he was not. A sickening crunch was heard as steel and bone was ground against each other. "GRUNGLE...GET....MAD!" He snarled, wiping the mess off his hand and nudging the girl with his cock once more.

Last edited:
Althea stepped back as she saw him getting upset. An upset troll was very dangerous and she tried to hide how disgusting she found him when he covered her in his saliva. She took a deep breath, crying quietly, trying to calm herself.*

"You..Give...Grungle...Not..Same...Happy... Time.." Althea bit her lip, looking up into his eyes. He looked almost sad. She sighed, knowing he was like a child and didn't quite understand. She trembled as she felt his cock on her body, swallowing in fear.*

She heard Ulric pleading with her, and she turned to look at him, frightened. There was nothing either of them could do without the Orc getting angry.*

Althea cried out as the troll smashed a soldier with his fist. She heard the anger and impatience in his voice and reached out to touch him. She stroked him gently, squeezing, her hand unable to wrap around the whole length. She sucked the head nervously, not even having to kneel. She tried to take more in her mouth but she couldn't without choking. Instead she began licking, aware that the soldiers were watching.

The monsterous creature stood there, leaning back against a tree it's arms hanging limply by its sides. Grungle had his tongue hanging out of his mouth to one side and a dreamy look in his eyes. All the soldiers looking on at her in astonishment and how this little elf was trying to pleasure a cock that was nearly the size of her. The head of his cock was leaking copious ammounts of pale grey liquid that spilled over Althea's cheeks and lips, large blobs dripping off her chin and over her creamy tits. The soldiers all seemed to notice at once that her nipple had begun to harden, pointing out from her body in little pink peaks.

Little did they know that the goo that was oozing out of the shiny, almost black head of the trolls cock may have looked gross but let off the most intoxicatingly good aroma that only the young elf girl could smell. It instantly made her mouth moisten and her body seemed to shiver as her senses were overloaded with the need and want of more of the sweet substance. It was all she now craved.

"She's fucking loving it!" One of the men cried, before several others started to cheer her on.
"Give it all you've got!" Someone yelled, "Show him what an elf can do!" Urged another. They all started calling out to her not in disgust or to humiliate her, but to encourage her and show their support for what she was doing for she had probably saved several of their lives. Even Ulric couldn't help looking on with a faint smile on his face, though the problem of his arousal was becoming some what of a problem again. If someone was able to take their eyes off the scene before them, they would have seen almost every male present with some form of erection.

"Elf...Make...Grungle....Happy..." The troll managed to say, tilting his head back and letting more drool spill out the side of his mouth and to the ground.

Althea looked up at the troll to make sure she was doing it right, growing a little more confident when she saw the look on his face. She gasped as precum leaked onto her, covering her breasts and parts of her face. This was only her second time, her first being Ulric. She moved her tongue up and down his length.

She was surprised by how good it tasted, and she began to work even harder. She didn't realize that troll cum was like an aphrodisiac for elves, of course few survived to tell anyone. She moaned quietly, actually enjoying herself as she began to grow wet.

Althea blushed bright red when she heard the men cheering, unsure if they were serious or trying to humiliate her. She looked to Ulric, a little confused by their reaction. Meanwhile the aphrodisiac began to take effect. Quiet moans left her mouth and she fought the urge to touch herself, only because she was too shy to do so in front of them.

The more she worked his cock the more goo that started to leak and and cover the elven princess in cock slime. The troll starting to move his hips forward, trying to get more friction, this in effect nudging Althea and almost lifting her off the ground as the giant tool in her grip started to harden and thicken to an unbelievable size. The creatures leathery balls dropping down below and seeming to ripple with the ammount of fluid inside them. Even at that large size of large grapefuits, they were clearly swollen and in need of release.

All the men could see that she was clearly enjoying herself, but didn't know why. They all just thought she had gone cock crazy as she slurped and licked away at the pole of a cock. Even as this was all happening and Ulric wanted to see exactly how this ended up, he had a plan forming in his mind to get rid of the troll once and for all. Though the elf girl did look like she was enjoying herself and she needed her spirit brought back after the last few days. He would let her go about her business for a while he decided.

Althea's chest heaved as her breathing quickened. She closed her eyes, growing wet as she worked to make the troll cum. She was surprised by how willing she was beginning to feel, moaning as she looked up at the troll. She blushed, suckling on the head with wide eyes, her hands reaching out and massaging his balls. She realized the troll was enjoying it and grew more confident when she realized she was doing a good job.

The moment was perfect as the trolls eyes shuddered in pre-orgasmic pleasure, Ulric leapt forward between the dumbstruck soldiers his weapon in hand. He raised it high in the air and drove it straight into the trolls throat, almost cleaving it from his shoulders in one might strike. With one more strike the trolls head rolled to the ground and came to a rest, seeming to look up at the elf with an orgasmic look on its face. A cheer went up between the men as the beast was slain, but the elf kept on suckling and slurping at the giant pole of troll cock just as it erupted.

The trolls body seems to shudder in orgasm and slump back against the tree, the giant leathery balls tensing up and then a torrent of pale grey slime erupted from the mean looking, swollen black head of the dead trolls cock. Each thick, heavy stream drenched the elven princess. Spraying in her mouth, over her face, down her chest. She was completely covered and it just kept coming, oozing out in spurts and just at that moment an even mightier cheer went up from the soldiers.

Althea brought the troll to orgasm just as Ulric killed it. She stepped back, closing her eyes as she was covered in the come. The aphrodisiac was overpowering, and she grabbed Ulric and kissed him passionately, her hands running through his hair. She then pulled back abruptly, removing his shirt and armor before kissing him again, hard.

Suddenly, Althea pulled her face back, blushing shyly as she began to realize what she had just done. Her small hands rested on his chest as she stood there looking up at him, wondering how he would react. The come that covered her was intoxicating, and yet she wasn't sure if it was just because of the aphrodisiac or if she really wanted him. Her body was very close to him, pressed up against his hard muscles for comfort and warmth.

She pulled away from him, feeling unsure of herself, and shocked by her own actions, a little ashamed. She was completely naked, covered in a troll's come, and surrounded by men who had done nothing but taunt her and kill her people. Althea realized how truly alone she felt then.

Biting her lip, she looked up at Ulric, trying to decipher what he was thinking from the reaction on his face. She could tell he was surprised, but how he felt about her kiss she wasn't sure. There was a warmth in her belly, and a feeling she wasn't quite sure how to describe. That same kind of passion that made her fight for her freedom, something that gave her the intensity her troops admired

Last edited:
Ulric stabbed his bloody and cum stained sword into the ground, the hilt quivering for a few seconds as he looked over the sight in front of him. Their captive was covered from head to toe in the trolls sticky cum, and she had this wild animal like look in her elvish eyes.
As she stepped over the trolls lifeless corpse she kissed him without a word being said. He couldn't comprehend what this sudden turn around of attitude was all about. Was it because he had possible just saved her's and everyone's life, was it because sucking off the troll and his beastly cock had turned her on completely that she didn't know what she was doing and was crazy with lust.

He stood there for a moment, not knowing how to read the situation. But there was this warm feeling rising from the pit of his stomach, spreading through his loins. He looked into her eyes and at that moment he knew how much she wanted and needed him, and he returned the look to her. "Clean this mess up!" Ulric yelled to the soldier, waving his hand to the body of the troll. "Then set up camp, I have some business to attend to." I walk up to you and kiss you deeply, my hand moving straight down your back and grabbing a fleshy handful of your bare ass.

Then without needing to say a word I take your small, slender hand and lead you down a worn track towards a slow running stream, with crystal clear water. Finally the two of us are alone and the fire building between us is intense.

Althea was breathless as she stood, trembling slightly with her hands covering her body, but not succeeding. Most of the soldiers around them appeared to be in a state of shock at her actions, some openly gaping at both of them, a few snickering to each other, which she ignored.

She saw a look in his eyes that she somewhat understood. He seemed to want her as well, even like this. But not in that savage cruel way like before, it seemed. Her heart raced as he gave orders to his men, stepping towards her over the troll's corpse and the blood on the ground.

Althea gasped softly as his soft mouth covered hers, and she practically fell into the kiss, moaning softly as his rough hand glided down her spine, before grabbing the flesh of her ass. Her small hand wandered over his chest and arms, exploring his body, admiring and memorizing the details and scars.

When his hand closed around hers, she followed silently, squeezing his hand gently as they reached the stream. She pulled him gently to the ground, sitting in the grass with him as she touched his cheek and kissed him again. She continued moaning softly. "Ulric... please, I -" Her body quivered as she stared up at him. She felt so unsure, unlike on the battlefield, where she knew exactly what to do. This was new to her. "Please touch me." She blushed, staring into his eyes.

He heard her whimpers and instantly knew what she wanted, even as she struggled to voice what she wanted. He sat on the grass beside her, slowly removing his top and chain mail revealing a chiseled and war ravaged body.

"Please touch me."

No sooner than the words left her mouth, Ulric turned to her and pressed his body against her side, trailing his rough callosed hands up her thighs, pulling her legs apart at the same time. "Is this what you want?" he asked, tracing his finger up one side of her bald elven pussy lips, then down the other. Feeling the heat coming from between her legs, hovering his middle finger inches above her swollen slit.

Before she can reply he strums her little bud while nuzzling his lips into her neck and biting her earlobe.

Althea clung to his body once the shirt and armor was gone, trembling slightly as she closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness. A quiet whimper escaped from her as her fingers followed the scars on his chest. There was a beauty and a story to his skin that made her curious about his life.

There was no resistance as he pulled her legs apart and moved his hands up to her thighs, nearing her pussy. She shivered from the touch, gasping quietly before putting her hand on his cheek and staring up at him.

"Is this what you want?"

She nodded, before moaning again as he ran his finger up and down the lips, leaving one finger above the slit, not touching. She could feel the heat, but the finger wasn't on her. It was almost like torture, having that relief withheld from her so closely. "Please, yes."

Suddenly, Althea cried out as he began pleasuring her with those calloused fingers. She squirmed a little, staring up at him, her mouth slightly open, leaning back against his chest. Her small hands returned to his arms, squeezing them as he began nuzzling her, letting out quiet whimpers, enjoying the touch.

She yelped softly at the small bite on her pointed ear, but it didn't hurt her. It was pleasant even. "Ulric, please!" Her soft cry was like music, sweet and melodic. Her lips moved towards his until they were so close she could feel his breath and they almost touched.

Back