Real...and All Natural! Pt. 4

34885-landing-strip-nude.jpg

These are some HOT women.....she looks like Cindy Crawford....like in the Freedom video....great video and song....almost addicting....my girlfriend at the time was trying out to model....and she and I were Supermodels...we were 15....but I was also the Quarterback and the Linebacker...and one of the best players ever...and she e as a cheerleader....but a genius too....but we looked up t I these people....The Fab 5....they were like heads of state....it all ended somehow when Naomi had a bad story published about her about getting angry at a "helper' about a cell phone....and it as s ended....but the song was called Freedom....and some people dont like Freedom....but I...and her....were also musicians....and I still am....I played Sweet Child o Mine on stage at 13...solo and everything....and Stephanie Taylor was his wife....maybe the hottest....lbut I never got married....and I still rock n roll...I still own a Les Paul....I'm played bluegrass forc25 years in South Ga....I sold my Les Paul I got at 13 for playing Sweet Child o Mine....an 83 Tobacco Sunburst of Slash's I think...and got a fiddle and a Banjo....I had just gotten an acoustic from my Dad at graduation from high school....I just got a brand new Standard issue Slash made a few years ago of '56 variety....Honey Sunburst they say....I play Garcia now....he got me into bluegrass....but....somehow I really lived my life to Rock n Roll....I puced with my Father till 31.....we were rick n rollers....surprised it turned out that way....some say I am one of the best or the best ever cause of my breadth and knowledge and diversity of music I know....but I should have gotten married....I always thought I would....but I kept running off to play music....rick n roll is real...and necessary for us.....but....get married and have kids I would say and feel her thighs for the rest of your life....

Back