(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

damn, this is really hot stuff.
new thread or old thread doesn't matter.

We never finished posting the set that we were posting last year ... So, to finish it up, here's one last photo from that set, and then - if everyone thinks I should - I think I'll start a new thread ;)

We never finished posting the set that we were posting last year ... So, to finish it up, here's one last photo from that set, and then - if everyone thinks I should - I think I'll start a new thread ;)

Oh you are so gorgeous nymnm and the camera love you.
Love to see you keep posting

Still sexy as fuck. Welcome back sweet thing.

Sounds like a solid course of action to me. Looking forward to seeing it!

M I've not Tired of your Beauty and Good Looks !

attachment.php

And those CFM Eyes .. ;) .. Great Pose !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

hello good to see you back.
you always had great pics.
hope you and the husband still have fun taking them.

Awww ... you're all so sweet! Looks like J & I will have to get busy taking some more photos so we start a proper new thread. If it ever gets warm in upstate NY again maybe we can play with some more outside shots :devil:

Awww ... you're all so sweet! Looks like J & I will have to get busy taking some more photos so we start a proper new thread. If it ever gets warm in upstate NY again maybe we can play with some more outside shots :devil:

Welcome back !!

Revisiting your thread.. what a gorgeous and sexy woman you are!!!

That's one more good reason to pray that spring gets here soon! :rose:

What a sexy picture...! Great to see you back Nymnm...

i am ok with it as long as you are returning to posting.

Last edited:
I am returning to posting! I promise! It probably won't be as often and as intense as last year as things are still really crazy on our end, but I've missed posting and all of you! :kiss:

I am returning to posting! I promise! It probably won't be as often and as intense as last year as things are still really crazy on our end, but I've missed posting and all of you! :kiss:

we will be good with even a low level return, the rewards will be well worth it for us.

So maybe this weekend we'll get a chance to take some new pictures, but in the meantime I'm going through old pictures that we never posted. This set is actually from when we first started this thread, we drove around near where we live and found some pretty awesome public places to take pictures. We never posted this set because at that point we hadn't really said where we lived, except Upstate NY, and the location gives away a good deal more than that, but since we've made it known that we live near Albany now, I'm going to post a few of my favorites from that day! :kiss:

Attachments

• plaza_1.jpg
    plaza_1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 454
  • plaza_2.jpg
    plaza_2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 471
So maybe this weekend we'll get a chance to take some new pictures, but in the meantime I'm going through old pictures that we never posted. This set is actually from when we first started this thread, we drove around near where we live and found some pretty awesome public places to take pictures. We never posted this set because at that point we hadn't really said where we lived, except Upstate NY, and the location gives away a good deal more than that, but since we've made it known that we live near Albany now, I'm going to post a few of my favorites from that day! :kiss:

Lovely face, and of course love the nipple flash. :kiss:

damn, there's so much cute is these sexy pictures.

Ive always liked your thread. You are lovely. Im also from Albany area. We keep getting teased with a beautiful day in the 60s then back to cold and cloudy for a few days. Soon though we will be enjoying the lovely upstate weather. I just hope we get a spring and it doesnt go straight to summer type weather.

Back