(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

You can

attachment.php

take the jeans off

Butt please leave the shoes on:devil:

Ugh... Monday. Good thing its nothing a few glasses (ahem... a bottle) of wine and checking in with all of my faves can't fix :rolleyes: :kiss:

Attachments

• redhead-25.jpg
    redhead-25.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,820
  • redhead-26.jpg
    redhead-26.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 875
  • redhead-27.jpg
    redhead-27.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 497
  • redhead-28.jpg
    redhead-28.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 592
I love this pic set...you are so beautiful and the bra/panty set just highlights your body. Can't wait to see more

Ugh... Monday. Good thing its nothing a few glasses (ahem... a bottle) of wine and checking in with all of my faves can't fix :rolleyes: :kiss:

Wow! How sexy you are...I really like those nylons on you. Very provocative poses :)

M You're looking so Fucking Sexy and Wanton ;), those Eyes seem to always say the same thing.

attachment.php

I like that Look and Erotic and Sensual :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Awesome set, nymm. :) love 18, 26, 27 best.

Such a soft and sensual use of light/color. Love the contrast of the red

And LOVE the red hair on you! :) so sexy and sassy!! :)

mmm red wine, a red set, and a hot redhead !!

and such a hot wonderful view :D

attachment.php

I was waiting for this part. You just made this ass man VERY motherfuckin happy.

Seriously. I mean happier than a cop pulling over a donut truck. Happier than a starving diabetic in a free candy shop. Happier than a necrophiliac at the morgue.

Okay that got weird but you get the idea. Love the panties.

Outdoors

Whew... busy Saturday! First chance I'm having to check Lit, so I'll respond in a bit to everyone :)

J & I took these back in November, but I'm just getting around to posting them. Took these in a semi-public location, hope you enjoy! :devil:

Hi there just found you and spending the afternoon browsing your amazing pics , definately love seeing you being daring outdoors , used to have relatives in Rochester NY you near there ?
Thanks for sharing x

Ass :)

Let's not wish any more snow on us here - I PROMISE I will keep posting pics even if we get a freakish heat wave and it goes to 90 tomorrow. Can someone make that happen? I'd rather wear my bikini instead of sweaters ;)

Love those gorgeous ass pics :)

Awesome

I promise, the robe comes off eventually, and it'll be worth the wait - but we were having so much fun with the robe still on, that you'll have to wait at least one more day :devil:

So sweet and Sexy

Hi there

Just spent a lovely few hours looking at your pics it was great to see how you've gained so much confidence since you started posting two years ago , have you ever thought of posting anywhere else like fotki.com or flickr.com as lots more viewers there or is it a bit too public , let us know if you do , anyway thanks for sharing and we appreciate the time and effort you take to please us .
Lots of love x

Archie

to Nymmm

nice pics, i used to do some model work at uni,often got paid both physically and by money,mostly for photo`s as you have. were or are you the same,and do you play about as i do,or are you faithfull. i have had a lot of fun one way and another. xxxx sandie.

Read your bio Sandie and would love to see your photo's. lol You sound like a very interesting lady.

Back