Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

"Anything?" He says in a mischievous tone. "Are you sure i can do anything I want Shiloh?" He asked in the same tone. "Yes Luke, anything you want." She purred seductively.

She then feels him behind her and pull her jeans down. The excitement grew within, she wanted to reach back and keep her hands on him, but she enjoyed this teasing he did to her so much. His fingers teasing her sexe, making her moan in pleasure.

"Spread your legs for me Shiloh." He ordered, which she immediately obeyed. She felt him touch her slightly along her thighs and felt his hand finding her tingling and moist sexe. She felt the kisses on her cheeks, she wondered what he had in mind. A slight naughty smile appeared on her lips. "I think we are going to have lots of fun tonight." She heard him say in that low sexy tone that seem that have so much affect on her. "I have no doubt..." She purred feeling him tease her sexe.

Her mind enticed with naughty thoughts of how their night will be, she actually had no idea since the way Luke took control was a good surprise to her.

She kept her hands on the window, enjoying every second of it. Her head slightly turn to watch what he was doing behind her, sending shocks of thrill and anticipation threw her whole body.

Shiloh had given him the green light to do what he wished with her. He wondered if she would stop him. Only time would tell as he planted small kisses to her covered ass cheeks.

When she slid her legs farther apart, he rubbed her clit through the soaked panties. With each rubbing motion, her hips rotated slightly and he could tell she was enjoying the attention he was giving to her.

He was placing soft kisses on her behind and rubbing her clit when he heard her moan softly, "I have no doubt..."

Luke pulled his mouth and fingers from her soaked panties. Reaching up to the waist band, he pulled hard listening to the tearing sound of her panties. "You won't be needing these anymore," he chuckled as he pulled harder feeling the satin material give under his strong fingers.

He looked at her soft skin now naked and facing him. He stood up and pressed his body into her backside as his lips found the back of her shoulder and neck. "I want you to remain as you are for a few more minutes," he ordered as his fingers found their way back to her thighs and then between them.

One hand fondled her breasts as the other rubbed the wetness between her thighs. His fingers slipped into her pussy, her and her nectar was coating his fingers. He slid his fingers over her clit one more time listening to her groan with pleasure. Sliding his fingers backward, he didn't stop at the opening to her sex but continued until he was pressing against her anal opening.

He pressed a bit harder, hearing the deep intake of her breath as he said to her, "you said anything and I want you to feel the pleasure of my fingers in your ass," Pushing harder, he felt the tight opening give way and then his finger slid inside, feeling the walls squeeze against it tightly.

The sharp ripping sound of her underwear succumbing to his hands. He then started to tease her breast and pleasure her pussy again. She moaned under this good feeling he kept providing her with.

She then felt his fingers move toward her ass and then feeling his finger teasing her opening. "you said anything and I want you to feel the pleasure of my fingers in your ass," shiloh gasped and let out a louder moan feeling his finger enter her virgin hole.

At first it kinda caught her by surprise but she trusted him, and relaxed herself enough to enjoy it. She felt her pussy tingle and get wetter as he teased her ass more and more. "Oh fuck Luke..." She moaned out, letting him do his thing with her. He had never disappointed, she knew she wouldn't be disappointed tonight.

Luke wondered if she would balk when his fingers toyed with her rear. But she didn't balk. Instead he felt her body stiffen when he first pushed against the tight anal opening.

Once his finger slid into her ass, he smiled when her body relaxed and then she spread her thighs a bit more to allow him better access. The loud audible moan that slipped from her lips filled the hotel room.

Luke didn't force himself into her ass but took his time to slowly push his fingers deeper into her until they were all the way inside. He loved it when she let out another moan, "Oh fuck Luke..."

Shiloh was enjoying his attention to her and he did not want to disappoint her. He worked his fingers in and out of her ass slowly with measured moves. He knew that once she was comfortable with this, he could be more forceful. But for now he wanted her to just enjoy and get accustomed to his fingers in her ass.

His other hand slid to her back and unclipped the bra holding her breasts. Once the clip was undone, she took one hand off the window at a time, letting the bra fall harmlessly to the floor. Luke looked at her reflection in the glass and a shiver of lust ran up and down his spine.

He continued to pleasure her ass while his free hand roamed over her breasts now hanging tantalizing in front of her. His large fingers massaged each mound and then they found her nipples, hard and standing out. He tweaked her breasts with his finger and thumb, feeling her body begin to sway.

Luke pulled his fingers from her ass and her breasts. He pressed against her back, his hands now fondling her breasts from behind. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, nipping at the soft skin with his teeth. His own desire was hard and covered. He nibbled on her earlobe for a moment and then whispered, "It's a shame you are naked and I am still fully dressed. Is there something you want to do about it?"

A wave of lust rushed over her, at the mere sound of his voice. She took her hands off the glass and turned around. He was handsome as hell dressed, but he was wickedly hotter naked and Shiloh loved playing with his kinky side.

Her hand slid down his covered chest. Naughty thoughts being born into her mind. She started to unbutton his shirt from top to bottom, her eyes glimpse at him, looking at how he enjoyed being undressed. Once the shirt open, exposing his perfectly cutted chest and abs that would make any girl lust over. She slided her delicate hand over his chest before grabbing the collar of his shirt on both side and bringing his head towards her for a intense firery kiss. She then let his shirt fall into the floor. Savouring his taste and his lust. It went threw them like an electric current.

Her fingers slided to the lump that was present in his pants. Her hand slid over it enjoying the feel and knowledge that she was having the same affect on him that he was on her, and that thrilled her even more. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She slip her hand inside and felt his imprisonned hard cock under his boxer. "I think it needs to come out for a bit." She teased with a naughty smile on her lips. She took her hand out and pulled down his jeans and boxers slowly. At the same time, Shiloh kissed down his neck and chest, until she was on her knees, and in one movement, his cock came free, springing alive and ready to please. "Mmm, i guess I was not the only one anticipating some alone time." She purred, wrapping her fingers around his big shaft. Stroking gently as the tip of her tongue glided over the top of his cock. Wrapping her lips around just the head and sucking hard on him, knowing it would make him a bit more sensitive. She heard his gasp and moans. "Liking that baby?" She purred.

Luke chuckled as Shiloh began to unbutton his shirt. He loved the fact that she was in a bit of a hurry to get the shirt unbuttoned. He moaned when her fingernails slid over his chest, feeling his cock thicken.

He was enjoying this show and was surprised when she grabbed his collar and brought their heads together. Her lips were on fire as they crushed together with passion. The kiss was intense as their tongues dueled sending messages of lust to each of them. While they kissed, she let his shirt slip from her fingers and it fell harmlessly to the floor.

Luke grabbed her about the waist pulling her against him, feeling her ripe hard nipples pushing into his chest. Moving against her, he liked the way they responded as his chest rubbed against them.

The loud moan escaped his lips when he felt her hands slide between them to rub his crotch. It didn't take her long after she rubbed his cock, making it harder in his jeans to start to unbutton his jeans and let her hand roam inside until she had a firm grasp on his member.

She was looking into his eyes when she pushed aside the underwear and said, "I think it needs to come out for a bit."

As she slowly pushed his jeans and boxers down, Luke moaned as her lips began kissing a trail from his shoulders, down his chest, until she knelt in front of him, releasing his aching cock.

His hands went to her long hair while he saw her staring at his manhood. "Mmm, I guess I was not the only one anticipating some alone time." Luke chuckled at her words but then moaned when her fingers grabbed hold of his shaft and began to stroke it. He looked down, seeing her looking up at him while her tongue slipped out of her mouth to tease the tip of his head.

His ass cheeks clenched together when he watched her lips open and then suck only the head of his cock into her mouth. His hips jerked forward, as the sensations in his cock grew stronger. She knew how to start the fire in him and he was doing nothing to stop the growing lust inside him.

"Ohhh yes baby," he replied when she asked him if he liked what she was doing. He smiled down at her and then grabbed her hair harder and pulled her head toward him. He let out another moan as his cock slipped deeper into her mouth. "yea baby I like your fucking mouth very much," he added as he forced more of his cock into her mouth.

Luke saw her hands move and then he felt them on his ass cheeks, squeezing them while his hips rocked back and forth against her mouth. He loved that she was doing this to him. He would return the favor but for now he was content to feel her lips sucking and his cock.

Pulling back, he looked down into her lust filled eyes. His cock was at the tip of her lips, and saliva was dripping from the end of his cock. Smiling, he grabbed his cock in his hand and rubbed it over her lips and then slapped her cheeks with it.

He was teasing her with his cock , pushing it against her lips only to pull it away when she opened her mouth and tried to take it back inside. "Tell me how much you like my cock Shiloh and why you deserve to have it in your mouth." He ran it over her lips again waiting for her response.

Her naughty smile on her lips, her lips open to take in his hard swollen cock. Her eyes and body filled with the lusty feeling they were bringing to life. "I love your cock Luke, I would even say its the best cock ive seen or had the pleasure to have." she purred seductively. "You should let me take it in my mouth, i want to taste you and pleasure you all at the same time." she said with that naughty smile on her lips.

Luke continued teasing her with his cock, rubbing the head on her lips. She would stick her tongue out to give him a bit of teasing. She awaited for him to give her his cock back so she could once more wrap her lips around his hard shaft and feel him slide deep inside her mouth and throat. How she enjoyed seeing him in this state of pleasure. "Oh fuck Luke, I just want to pleasure you..." her hands roamed to her tingly pussy. Her fingers ran over her clit and she started to rub herself. She had never felt this compelled for sex, but he had awaken the goddess that slept within her and she was not gonna put her back to sleep anytime soon.

Luke was teasing her with his cock, letting her have just a taste of it before he would pull it back. He smiled down at her as she answered him. "I love your cock Luke, I would even say its the best cock I've seen or had the pleasure to have. You should let me take it in my mouth, I want to taste you and pleasure you all at the same time."

"I want you to pleasure it," he said as he continued teasing her with his cock, rubbing the head on her lips. He smiled when she stuck out her tongue wanting to touch his shaft but being denied.

Luke held his cock just out of reach of her lips and tongue and then he heard her moan, "Oh fuck Luke, I just want to pleasure you..."

He smiled and then took hold of her hair as he watched her fingers dive into her pussy. She was hot and so was he. "I like seeing you touch yourself," he said as he pulled her head, letting his cock slide into her mouth. He pulled her head toward him until she had all of his cock in her mouth and moaned. "Ohhhh fuck yesss Shiloh. I love fucking your mouth and pussy." His hips jerked forward and then he withdrew his shaft until it was resting on her lips before pulling her head back toward him, feeling her mouth devour him.

They had all night to tease and please each other and for now he was content to let her mouth excite his cock while he listened to her moans while she pleased herself.

The tingly pleasurable feeling she was creating by rubbing her clit. Making her moan while his hard cock was buried deep her throat. The vibration of her moans intensified his pleasure, has his hips buck back and forth into her mouth.

Her pussy so wet with envy and lust, dripping from the side of her thighs, her big eyes looking up at the man she was having quite a thrill to please. Overall, she knew the night was young and he was gonna do the same to her.

He grasp her hair tightly, thrusting into her mouth to satisfy his craving. She took all ofhis swollen cock, playing with his balls with her other hand while the other continued to pleasure herself.

Luke moaned as her mouth performed their magic on his cock. Another moan wafted into the air when her small hand massaged his balls. She was exciting him .... getting his blood flow pumping .... and his heart racing. Ever since he met Shiloh he felt there was a special bond between them.

Now as they both were naked in a hotel room high above the city, they were cementing the bond between them. He looked down to see his cock slide into her mouth and then retreat .... only to disappear into the warmness of her mouth. The way she moaned when his shaft was embedded deep in her mouth, sent shivers of desire up and down his spine. And then to add to his excitement was looking into her lustful eyes as she looked up at him.

He pulled his shaft from her lips and pulled her up to her feet. He led her to the big king sized bed with all the throw pillows piled on top. They would be strewn all over the room later but now he sat her at the edge of the bed, admiring her beauty.

"It's my turn to taste you before we fuck," he told her. Pushing her back on the bed, his hands moved to her breasts, massaging them before grabbing her rigid nipples and pulling them. "Hmmm so lovely," he exclaimed.

Looking down, he saw his cock so close to her pussy. It would be easy to just plow his cock into her but they had all night and soon he would have the pleasure of feeling the heat of her pussy. But now he wanted to taste her. Sliding to his knees his hands never left her gorgeous breasts.

The moisture of her sex was evident on her lips guarding her sex and on her inner thigh. He leaned forward, flicking his tongue at the lips and then dipping inside to find her clit. Yes it was going to be a long night of pleasures and this was the first of many.

Luke slided to his knees and she felt his tongue flick at her sexe. Once he found her clit, her eyes rolled back and moans escaped her lips and soon filled the room.

Her legs spread wide open to welcome him. He wasted no time to start pleasuring her. His tongue sliding to her clit and discovering every inch of her pussy. He took his time and was doing everything right.
He held her legs wide open, and in the mist of her delight, she grabbed his hair with one of her hand, holding him down to her wet pussy. Her other hand grabbing the blankets, trying to take grasp and control over the intense sensation he was making her feel.

Luke loved to hear the sound of Shiloh's voice moaning when he dipped his tongue into her sex. The way her hips reacted, pushing toward his mouth was intoxicating. The tiny bud was soon found by his tongue and then as his tongue danced all around the slippery jewel, her hips responded by opening wider and pushing toward his mouth.

Taking his time, his tongue slid up and down the wet flesh, tasting and feeling every inch of her womanhood. He smiled when he felt her hands grabbing at his hair, pulling his head against her sex. Lapping up her juices he felt her hands guiding his head to whatever small spot she wanted teased.

Reaching up he grabbed a handful of her delicious tits while the other hand joined his mouth. One hand massaged her soft globes of flesh while the other fingers toyed with her sex. Pushing against her sex, he felt her muscles open allowing his fingers to explore her pussy.

With her legs wide open it gave him access to every part of her sex. Sliding his wet fingers from her pussy, he rubbed them against the tight anal opening. He felt her body tense a little as he rubbed harder, pressing the tip of his finger against the opening until it gave and allowed his finger to slide inside her ass.

His cock throbbed at the thought of her ass accepting his finger and then he pushed harder feeling his finger slide deeper into her ass. While his finger exploded her ass, his lips found her clit and sucked on the small jewel. He wanted to pleasure her and now he felt her body begin to squirm on the bed.

Shiloh squirmed and moaned at his tantalizing treatment, she felt his fingers explore her like she never had before, but she loved how he was pleasing her. His tongue flickering at her jewel. Shiloh felt as if she was going crazy, but in a very good way.

She let him do what he pleased, she wanted to please him just as much as he was trying to pleasure her. "Oh god yes...." She moaned out loud. She felt if he continued like this, it will take no time for her to reach the tip of her climax. "Oh god Luke, i want you so very bad..." She moaned out, her mind filled with scenes of the previous night, but she knew tonight was gonna be even better.

Luke could feel Shiloh squirming on the bed as he slowly fingered her ass and sucked on her clit. The moans she let out were growing louder the more he sucked on her sensitive bud.

While one hand toyed with her ass, his other hand was busy massaging and teasing her breasts, feeling the hardened nipples standing at attention, seemingly begging to be touched. His fingers grabbed and pulled on each one and he smiled listening to her moans and feeling her body squirm.

"Oh god yes .... Oh god Luke, I want you so very bad..." Luke didn't stop what he was doing. They had all night and this was just the beginning of their lust for one another.

"You are going to have me baby later. This is all about you. I want to feel you cum for me baby," he moaned and went back to teasing her clit while the finger in her ass moved back and forth faster. He wanted her to cum and he doubted they would see much sleep tonight.

She squirmed even more, her breathing being ragged and uneven. She couldn't control her body anymore. She was lost into him. She felt his fingers stretching her ass little by little. His tongue flicking non-stop at her sensitive jewel. She screamed out in delight. The way he wouldn't stop pleasuring her was absolutely exquisite.

She felt her body tingle intensely and her climax building up. Never before as she came like this, but Luke seem to be hitting certain spot that gave her intense shock of delight ran threw her. His fingers fucking her ass and his tongue stimulating her clit, she knew she couldn't hold it anymore.

The intensity of her orgasm came as a surprise to her. She dug her nails into whatever was in her hands, losing complete control of her body nd melting away in this intense orgasm. She screamed out loud, the words echoing into the room. "Oh fuck Luke,.....i'm gonna cum....." Her body got tense and to then get relaxed. Her breathing ragged, she was trying to catch her breath. "oh god Luke, you're are just amazing..." she knew it was just the begining of the night.

Luke was in control of her orgasm and he was not about to stop teasing her clit with his tongue and fingering her ass. He planned to continue his onslaught of her sex until she could stand no more and was screaming for her sensual release.

He felt her body squirming more on the bed trying to get away from his lips one moment and then pressing against his face the next. His free hand left her breasts and wrapped around her thigh and abdomen, holding her down on the bed so she could not escape.

The hard breathing from her was growing heavier and louder as if she were finishing a race and giving everything she had to win. The moans escaping her mouth grew louder too and he sensed that she was trying to hold out as long as she could. He felt her body muscles tensing and her ass clutching at his fingers as he fucked her while he lips were glued to her sex.

Then without warning her body tensed, trying to get away from him and he heard her scream, "Oh fuck Luke,.....I'm gonna cum....." He held her tight as her body convulsed above him on the bed as each wave of pleasure hit her.

When it was over, he felt her hands push his head away from her sensitive bud. He smiled sure that she saw her juices on his face. She was still breathing hard as she told him, "oh god Luke, you're are just amazing..."

Luke chuckled as he got up and looked down at her, slowly recovering her breath. His cock was hard and standing at attention, waving in front of her. Grabbing his cock, he leaned forward placing it at the entrance to her sex. She was wet and he coated the head of his cock with her juices. "Hmmm seems you have had all the fun ......" he laughed. "I'm sure you will reciprocate the favor but for now I think I want to feel your hot wet pussy around my cock."

Moving his hips forward, her vaginal opening resisted for a moment but with one more push, his shaft slide inside her. "Ohhhh fuck ..... oh god ..... your pussy is so fucking hot," he groaned sliding his shaft a little deeper into her.

His hands reached out to grab her ripe breasts, massaging them while his hips pushed his cock further into her until she could take no more. He started grind his hips in a circular motion while holding his cock all the way inside her. There was no attempt to pull back. Luke was content to let his cock remain deep inside her while he fondled her breasts.

"Ohh baby ... I love your pussy squeezing my cock," he moaned taking his time to enjoy the feeling of her sex. It was early and he knew they would be going at it for a long time. There was no need to rush things now but he knew shortly her pussy would be squeezing his shaft hard and wanting him to erupt inside her.

Her orgasm subsided, her breath seemed to be more regular again, but still trying to catch her breath. He then position his manhood at the entrance of her pussy. How she wanted this so bad. His cock slided so deep inside of her, slowly at first.

She gasped under the sensation of her walls locking on his hard throbbing cock. Feeling every inch penetrate her. She moaned out again, "Oh yes..." He began thrusting inside of her, again slowly at first, his cock pleasuring her, puching in deeper and harder at every thrust he gave into her. His hands massaging her breast and teasing her nipples. Plucking on them making her moan louder. At this point, she was begining to worry people in the hall way could hear them, but that thought quickly vanished under his intense treatment.

He started to pick up speed, she grabbed to the sheets, feeling him inside of her was overwhelmingly good. 'Oh fuck yes Luke....More...." she begged as he thrusted deep inside off her. Feeling his cock being wrapped around her hot wet pussy.

Luke was enjoying the feel of her cunt muscles squeezing his cock as it remained deep inside her. He had not made any attempt to start fucking and was just enjoying the heat of her sex on his shaft.

He smiled down at her with a mischievous smile on his face as she moaned, "Oh yes..." It was then that he started to thrust his hips against hers slowly withdrawing his cock and then pushing it deep into her.

The way she was moaning with her eyes closed as the fingers of each hand teased her nipples, grabbing them and then pulling and pinching them between his fingers. He moans were growing louder and he saw a look on her face but then as quickly as it appeared it was gone and she was moaning her pleasure at what he was doing.

Luke had other plans for later. Things that he wanted to enjoy with her but for now he wanted nothing more than to feel her tight pussy clamping around his cock. His own desire was rising fast and he started to pick up the pace. Pulling his cock to the tip of her entrance, he thrust a bit harder, sending his cock back into the hotness of her sex.

He smiled though half-closed eyelids when he saw her grab the sheets and see her hips rise off the bed, meeting him thrust for thrust. When she called out to him between loud moans, "Oh fuck yes Luke....More...." he let out a loud moan of his own.

"Ohhh yeaa baby .... I .... I love fucking you," he gasped as his breathing became more ragged. "You like that big thick cock in your pussy don't you baby?" he said plunging harder and faster into her wet pussy.

The sensations in his cock were becoming more sensitive and more pronounced as her wetness and tightness sent tiny shock waves through him. Luke grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders, pressing forward to grab her tits again. This position put a lot of pressure on his cock and he knew it would not be long before he exploded.

"Ohhhh god baby," he cried out as he felt his cock throb inside her and then there was no stopping him. "Cum with me baby," he called out in a breathless voice as his cock throbbed, sending torrents of his seed into her.

He thrusted so hard and good inside of her, she could feel his cock throb inside of her, making her wimper and moan. He grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulder, making his cock go even deeper inside of her. "You like that big thick cock in your pussy don't you baby?" he said threw his ragged breath. ''Oh yes Luke, I love your cock. I love the things you do to me baby." she managed to answer.

the jolts of ecstacy that ran threw her body everytime he pulled or pinched her sensitive nipples. She could feel her climax building up again at every thrust he gave. Never has a man excited her this much but he seems to be a drug for her, just the sight of him made her bite her lips with anticipation. And now she had him all to herself and she felt blessed and lucky for it.

She felt his cock throb hard inside and she knew he was near coming, then he yelled out "Cum with me baby,"and she couldn/t help but to reach that highed point and in a loud moan, her hands grabbing onto his arms, she came again, feeling him doing the same. He shot his hot load inside her wet demanding pussy and she loved the feeling of it.

He yelled to her to cum with him and then his cock throbbed uncontrollably inside her hot pussy. His body was on fire with desire for her as he emptied his seed deep inside her.

Luke had only known her for a short time but in that time she had captured his heart and mind. She was such a sweet sight to look at and every time he was around her, he felt the pangs of lust flow through his body. Tonight they had a sexual tryst in the alley and now they were in nice hotel room where he planned to excite her all night.

As his cock exploded, he felt her body give in to another climax. He smiled down at her wondering how many times they would climax before exhaustion would set in. He wasn't worried as they had all tomorrow to recover.

When her hands grabbed his arms and her fingernails dub into his sking, he moaned with lust. They were cumming together and when the initail wave passed he looked down at her and smiled. "Hmmm that was absolutely fantastic Shiloh," he whispered pulling his cock from her pussy.

Luke laid down on the bed next to her, their breathing becoming more normal as he cradled her body in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips. He lay with her wondering what new thing they would do together to enjoy the sensual pleasures of lust they had for each other.

Reaching their climax together, shiloh could feel his seeds filling her up. When their climax subsided, he laid next to her, taking her into his arms. The kiss on her forehead and lips was so caring and lust filled.

She spooned into his arms, hearing is erratic heart beat, and his hard ragged breathing. It slowly started to calm down and they both laid there in total comfort and satisfaction. "That was just amazing Luke," she purred kissing is neck. "You know, i could get addicted to this." She said with a naughty smile, looking at him.

As they lay together, Luke was feeling content and satisfied. Shiloh felt comfortable in his arms, her even breathing matching his. He smiled when she told him, "That was just amazing Luke. You know, I could get addicted to this."

Luke saw her naughty smile and then he laughed as he told her, "Yes it was amazing Shiloh and you are an amazing woman. I hope you get addicted to this because I am."

The two lovers lay in each others arms for awhile, relaxing and enjoying the feel of their bodies together. Luke pulled away and went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of wine the hotel stocked in each room. He knew it would be expensive but he didn't mind.

Finding two glasses, he poured some into each and returned to his lover. Giving her a glass, he clinked them together and toasted. "Here's to us and to a long night of lovemaking." He sipped his wine, smiling as Shiloh lifted the glass to her lips.

Shiloh took the glass and sipped the champagne. Its was delictable. The bubbles pop in her mouth. "Hmmmm, delicious. Yes, looking forward a long night of lovemaking with you babe." Indeed she was already looking forward having him hold her in his arms.

He sat next to her, wrapping his hand around her back. Far was the idea of going back to the farm and all she could think about was spending time with him in anyway she can. "Luke, i'm so glad my father found you. You gave me a whole new reason to enjoy my tripback home." But then it dawned on her, she will be going back home in a few weeks and the thought of leaving kinda sadden her a bit. But she knew she was gonna enjoy the most time with him as possible.

She took another sip and then leaned in to give in a deep passionate kiss.

As they sat on the bed, relaxing and enjoying being together, "Luke, I'm so glad my father found you. You gave me a whole new reason to enjoy my trip back home." Luke's thoughts turned to the ranch.

They would have to go back to the ranch tomorrow and Mr. and Mrs. Richardson would be arriving home the following day. He wondered if Mr. Richardson had purchased the new horse he went to look at with his wife. One thing Luke knew was that when they did arrive home, he would have to confess to them that he had done time in prison. Whatever happened after that would be up to them.

When Shiloh leaned over and gave him a deep passionate kiss his thoughts of the ranch and the consequences he faced with her father receded to the back of his mind. Luke drew her against him feeling her nipples rub against his chest. The kiss was deep and passionate and when they finally broke it, they were both breathing a bit harder. He wanted her again ... to feel their bodies colliding in lust.

"Turn over onto your stomach and close your eyes Shiloh. I think it's time for you to get a rubdown," he told her as he got out of the bed. "Just relax and I'll be right back." Luke went to the closet and found the two guests robes. Pulling the terrycloth belt from one of them, he went back to the bed and straddled her back.

"I think this will make it more fun," he said grabbing one hand, tying it to the other and then to the spindles on the headboard. "Now you can't run away from me filly," he laughed as his fingers began to slide slowly over her shoulders and back. "Mmmm so tense," he added as he began to slowly massage her shoulders knowing where this sensual massage was going to end.

When he told her to lie down on her stomach and close her eyes, she did so with a smile. She just loved his hands on her body and figured his rub down would be so good. When she felt him on her back and then grabbing her wrist and tying them together and then the bed post. She lifted her head, surprised. "I think this will Make it more fun." She couldn't help but to get more tense.

"Mmmm so tense." He says, feeling his hands run over her back, heading toward the little of her back. He massaged her back and it felt so good. She knew where this was heading but being tied to the bed, her actions were a bit limited. But she enjoyed his sensual touch. Low moans escaped her soft lips. "I am a bit tense Luke, what are you gonna do about it?" She teased. Looking forward seeing more of this sidw of him. He was kinky and she loved it.

Back