Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

Bobbing her head over his hardness. Each time taking more and more. Until it completely disapeared in her mouth and throat. He let out a loud groan once it was all swallowed. He held her head there for a few second then loosen his grip. She pulled away, her head looking up at him. Shiloh had a naughty grin on her lips. "I think its all clean now." She said with that smile.

She turned around, her back facing him. She looked back at him, her eyes lustful. "I want you so much Luke...." She purred. He wasted no time to wrap his hands around, nestling his cock between her cheek. "Oh god Luke, take me...." She purred in his ear. Her body taken over by the intense lust she felt for him.

Luke was in heaven watching Shiloh take more and more of his cock. Little by little his cock disappeared in her mouth as she took her time. He was fascinated that she could take more and more of him. And then he let out a long loud groan when he saw there was no more of his cock showing. His hands held the wet strands of her hair tightly as the muscles of her throat squeezed it, causing it to throb and jerk inside her mouth.

"Ohh fuck yes," he called to her under the hot water streaming over them.

Then she pulled away and he was a bit disappointed. The devilish smile on her face told him she was satisfied that she could take all of him. He knew it would not be the last time she took all his cock. He smiled down at her when she announced, "I think its all clean now." and then she stood and turned around showing him her nice ass cheeks and saying with lust in her eyes. "I want you so much Luke...."

He wanted her just as much. His cock was standing at attention pointing directly at the nice cheeks facing him. She was slightly bent forward, waiting for him to take her from behind. He was not about to disappoint her. Grabbing her hips he slid up behind her. She looked so delicious, bent over and waiting for his cock to invade her pussy.

Pressing his hips against her ass, the head of his cock slipped between her cheeks to make contact with her wet pussy lips. He grabbed his cock, rubbing it up and down her slit from her clit to the opening waiting for it. And then she purred in his ear, "Oh god Luke, take me...."

"I'm going to take you Shiloh," he gasped pushing his hips forward. The feel of her hot sex enveloped his shaft. "Ohhh god yesss ...." he whispered feeling the intense heat of her sex. The further his cock invaded her pussy, the heat of her sex intensified. It was as if she was on fire and he had to put it out.

His hips began to move in a rhythmic motion, back and forth, pulling his cock almost out of her and then slowly pushing forward until his shaft was completely filling her up. His arms circled in front of her to massage her large tits and then rubbed the hard nipples waiting to be teased.

He whispered to her "i'm going to take you Shiloh!" And she felt her body heating up at those words. In one slick motion, he penetrated her. She let out a loud gasp at the sensation of him infiltrating her.

He began to thrust into her, massaging her breast and teasing her hard pointy nipples. She placed her hands on the shower wall, has he thrusted a bit harder. At every inch he dig into her, she could feel herself getting wetter and hotter.

The intense sensation of their sex combined made her weak in the knees and also eager to continue. She never expected this from one of her father's hired help. Luke was different, something about him made her feel safe and she wanted nothing more then to explore with him.

"God Luke! Don't stop, it feels sooo good!" She moaned loudly. Enjoying every minute of their bodies tangled together.

Luke loved hearing her cry out, her voice echoing off the walls of the shower. "God Luke! Don't stop, it feels sooo good!"

"I don't plan to stop," he gasped shoving his cock deep inside her. His fingers pinched her nipples and heard her cry out again. "I won't stop until I fill your hot pussy with my hot cum," he groaned as his hips rocked faster and harder against her rear.

He felt so lucky right now being with Shiloh. She was so different than the other women he had known in the past. He pulled his hands off her tits and grabbed her hips, holding her still while he began to pump his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck baby you feel so good," he called out and then he slapped her ass. They sound bounced off the walls and then he slapped it again. "You have the perfect ass for a spanking," he said

He held her hips and pumped hard into her. Then she felt the first sharp snap of his hand spanking her wet flesh. Like a shock threw her, intensifying her sensations. She then felt the sharp snap on her ass again, she grunted of intense pleasure.

Her hands slipping off the wall, he then stopped, turning her around. He lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. He then impaled her, pushing her back against the shower wall. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her lips finding his. Their bodies mingled, their passion burning for each other.

Their tongues danced together, feeling his cock so very deep inside her. The hot water dripping off their body, almost felt cold compare to the intense heat their bodies producing. She felt her climax coming on fast. Her moans getting louder and faster.

Luke saw her hands leave the support of the wall and then he turned her around. Lifting her body with his strong arms, he held her up until his cock was poised at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed her back up against the wet wall and then pushed his hips against hers, sending his cock deep into her hot pussy.

Her arms flew around his neck, and then their kiss was hot, passionate, and filled with wanton desire for each other. As their tongues dueled against one another, his hips moved back and forth enjoying the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock. Her muscles tightened and then relaxed with each deep stroke.

His hands held her ass cheeks, squeezing and feeling the tight muscles while their kiss lingered longer and hotter. His fingers glided up and down the crack occasionally rubbing against her tight anal opening. He could feel his lust for her growing stronger and more demanding as they rocked together with sexual abandon.

Shiloh’s moans were growing louder and her body began to squirm against his and he knew she was close to climaxing. “Come on baby …… cum for me,” he grunted trying to keep his own climax under control. “ohhhh yea baby …… god you feel so fucking good,” he called out into her ear as he felt her whole body tense up. She was close ….. oh so close …. And he just held her tightly while her body undulated on his cock, seeking the release she sought.

Shiloh was lost completely in this rhythm of love making. He felt so good inside her, she has never felt this connected with anyone before. The sound of their wet bodies smacking together, mixed with their cries of pleasure and moans, echoed threw the bathroom.

He held on to her tighter and she felt him pumping harder. Her body started to build up her climax, she let the sensation take over her body. Her nails digged into his shoulder, feeling at the edge of her orgasm, she let out loud moans, her body getting tense, her climax exploding inside her, feeling his manhood filling her up and making her feel so good. "Oh god Luke!....i'm coming!" She screams, her orgasm ripping threw her at that very moment. Her body so tense but once her orgasm subside she felt her body getting limb, the overwhelming feeling of satisfaction mixed with pure passion rushed threw her.

He held on to her tightly, still pumping hard into her. She purred in his ear, "Cum for me Luke, i want to feel your cum inside..."

His words were having the desired effect on Shiloh and her body was squirming more and more on his shaft. He moaned when her fingernails dug into his shoulder and then her body tensed up for a moment, her nails digging deeper.

The intense orgasm was upon her and his cock throbbed deep inside her as he felt her hanging onto him tighter. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her hot heavy breaths blew into his ear. He held her tightly and then her head rocked back and he heard her loud scream. "Oh god Luke!....I'm coming!"

Her whole body shook against him as each wave of pleasure washed over her. The sensations were building in his body and with each thrust the sensations grew stronger. His breathing was hard and ragged as he got closer and closer to climaxing while Shiloh's body tried to recover from her orgasm.

It wouldn't be long before he couldn't stop the oncoming tide. Shiloh's voice whispered in his ear encouraging him to cum inside her. "Cum for me Luke, I want to feel your cum inside..."

That was all he needed to hear as his body wanted to release his hot sticky cum. He pushed her against the wall and then his hips bucked hard against her. "Ohhh fuck ..... ohhh yea baby ..... ," he cried out as his body took over and he no longer had any desire to hold back.

Shoving his cock deep into her, he felt her muscles squeezing tightly around him. His cock throbbed and he tried to hold off but then the feeling and sensations were too much. Grunting hard in her ear he knew there was no stopping now. "Agghh..... ohhh god baby ..... I'm cumming," he yelled as his cock exploded sending the first load into her. Then, followed by more throbbing, his cock released all the juices he had stored inside him.

As he relaxed he released her legs and they stood together in the shower, kissing and hugging each other. "That was one hell of a shower. I think you're all clean now," he laughed. He knew that with her parents gone this was only the beginning of their sexual pleasures.

She felt his cock throb inside of her, and then she felt his seeds filling her up. Feeling it ooze out at every thrust. He let out a loud grunt when he exploded making Shiloh smile.

He put her down, and they both stood there, holding each other. The water starting to get colder. But both bodies were so hot. They kissed passionately, both not wanted to escape the moment. "I think we're clean now." He says and she giggle at his comment.

When the water was to cold to bare, they finally got out to dry. He walked out first and handed her a towel. She grabbed it and starting to wipe herself dry. He did the same, each giving each other little glare of delight. Shiloh felt happy and content at that very moment. She loved how it all happened and she was quite please to find out he was quite a lover. In fact probably the best she ever had. By far better then Johny ever was.

After she was done drying herself, she wrapped her arms around him, kissing his neck gently, she purred to him. "So where are you planning to sleep tonight Luke?"

The sensual bond between them was now formed and they remained under the stream of water, kissing and not wanting to part. But eventually they used a lot of the hot water and now only cool water remained in the pipes.

He got out and handed her a towel to dry off while he grabbed one for himself. He stared at her while she wiped all the water droplets from her skin. And he noticed her eyes staring at him especially when he dried off his shaft and then let it droop between his thighs. There was a special feeling in the air and they both knew that more pleasures were sure to come.

When they were both dry, he smiled when she approached him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Glancing down, he saw her ripe breasts with each nipple hard from the cool air in the room. He was about to reach out and touch them, but she closed the distance between them, pressing her body against his.

He felt her breasts boring into his chest and then her lips, instead of kissing his lips, moved to his neck, planting little kisses on his skin. He smiled when she purred, "So where are you planning to sleep tonight Luke?"

Luke grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head off his neck. Looking into her sparkling eyes, he gave her a big smile and said. "I'm planning to sleep in your arms all night and when we wake up I plan to make love to you again and again."

He kissed her softly on the lips at first but the softness of the kiss did not last very long. His lips pressed against hers more urgently and he was pleased when she too returned the ardent kiss with equal intensity. They were two lovers who had found themselves drawn to each other.

When they broke the kiss, Luke took her hand and led her to her bedroom. "There's no need for clothes," he chuckled lying down on the bed and inviting Shiloh to share the bed. "Come Shiloh. I want to feel your nakedness next to me all night long." He pulled her down onto the bed, wrapping his arm around her neck and drawing her delicious body next to his. "Hmm you feel all clean," he joked as he leaned over and kissed her again.

Shiloh giggled when he pulled her to him. Wrapping his arms around her and holding her close against his naked body. She loved his embrace and the way he was with her. She felt so contempt in his arms and tasting his lips. "You know, a girl could get used to this." She whispered sweetly to his ear. Looking deep into his eyes, she felt like she was melting.

She held on to him just as tightly as he was. Their body mingled together under the warm blankets. She laid her head on his chest, loving the atmosphere that just been created between the two of them.

The thought of being alone with him for a couple of days were a blessing to her. "You know Luke, when i came down to visit, I never expected this or you. I'm happy that you're here..." She whispered to him. Kissing him passionately. The fatigue quickly taking over, she laid her head on his chest again and fell asleep, cuddling to him and his naked warm body.

Luke was relishing in the feel of her body pressed against his. When she laid her head on his chest, his hand instinctively ran up and down her back and side, drawing lazy designs on her clean skin. The sounds of the night filtered into the room and with Shiloh nestled against him, he felt a sense of relaxation.

It was a kind of relaxation that he had not known for a long time. Thoughts of his uncle and prison seemed so long ago. They were sharing the silence of the moment between them when he heard her soft voice. "You know Luke, when I came down to visit, I never expected this or you. I'm happy that you're here..."

His head turned when she picked her head up and kissed him passionately. He felt her hands roaming over his chest but then the kiss was over and she laid her head back on his chest. "I'm glad your dad hired me and I'm very happy you came home for a visit."

Silence overtook the room and they lay awake listening to the sounds of the night basking in glow of holding each other. Soon he heard her soft even breathing and as he listened, he too felt his eyelids drooping and was soon fast asleep.

Luke woke with a start, at first not realizing where he was. His eyelids lifted and he saw that he was not in his room and there was a warm body lying next to him. The memories of the previous night flooded into his brain and he turned sideways see Shiloh sleeping peacefully. The rooster crowed in the stable and he knew there were chores to be done. But that could wait.

Cradling his head in his hand, he took the opportunity to look at Shiloh's naked body and he couldn't resist reaching out to touch her. His fingers traced the outline of her shoulder and then down to her breasts. Lightly touching her skin, he circled one breast until they reached the nipple that was fast growing hard. He smiled when she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Good morning Shiloh," he whispered leaning down to softly kiss her lips.

The morning sunlight entered the room, making it warm and toasty. It glimmered threw the thin curtains, waking Shiloh up. She opened up her eyes, squinting them, getting used to the light again. Then she realized she was still in his arms. A warm smile came across her face. She kissed his forehead making sure not to wake him up.

She put on her silk house coat and went downstairs. Into the kitchen, she prepared him a good breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and of course some coffee.

Shiloh heard the crinkling sound of footstep on the stairs and knew Luke was awake and coming down to join her. Luke appeared in the kitchen, only wearing his jeans, and Shiloh bit her lips at seeing him like that. She welcomed him with a deep kiss. "Morning babe." She purred.

Shiloh opened her eyes when he kissed her and then smiled warmly at him. "I'll go down and make breakfast," she said rising from the bed.

He watched as she put on her silk house coat and smiled at him when she left the room. "See you at breakfast," she added.

Luke got up and stretched, thinking of the things needed to be done for the day. He and Mr. Richardson had gone over a list of things needed from town. He thought about the horses and decided to take care of them before he went into town for the supplies.

He smelled the aroma of the eggs and bacon cooking and put on his jeans and decided not to put on a shirt. Normally he would get dressed for her parents but with only him and Shiloh in the house he figured he didn't need to be so formal.

When he walked into the kitchen to join her, he smiled seeing her nice legs staring at him. He met her half way across the kitchen and he returned her deep kiss.

"Morning babe." She purred as she looked at his muscular chest.

"Good morning to you babe," he replied holding her in his arms, not really wanting to let her go.

But breakfast was about done cooking so he sat in his usual chair and watched as Shiloh took over the duties usually done by her mother.

"Got a lot of chores to do today and I have to go to town to get supplies. Do you want to go into town with me?" he asked taking a sip of good strong black coffee.

Shiloh thought about it for a second, she had a few things to do around the house. "Well today i was gonna go for a run with midnight." She said finishing their breakfast. They cleaned up the table, and with a sweet embrace, Luke went up to get ready to hit town. Shiloh went to her bedroom and also got dressed for the day.

She felt very happily light, her mind filled with thoughts and memories of last night. Every thought got her body hot with envy. She headed to the stable, seeing Luke outside by the car. She went to join him and wrapped her arms around him. Placed a kiss on his lips. "Hurry up back Luke..." She purred into his ear.

He hopped in and left for town. Shiloh then went to see midnight and got him ready to go for a run. She saddled her horse and went into the trails.

She loved going for a run in the trails, nature was quite a sight to see, especially in mornings like this. After a few hours she got back. She noticed a car in the driveway, but she did not recognize the car. She wondered who it could be. She unsaddled midnight and went to the house. She looked into the car and no one was in there. Luke was not back from town yet, she knew he should be home shortly, at least she hoped.

Looking around, no one seemed around. She got into the house carefully, not sure who it was. She then heard noise in the living room, she peaked around the corner quietly, she then saw him looking at old pictures. "Johny?!" She said out loud. He turned around, seeing her there with a big smile on his face. "Hi Shiloh." She walked into the living room, wondering whyhe was there. "What are you doing here?" She hissed at him. He picked up a frame of them in high school, when they were once a item. "You know, we were quite the power couple back then Shy." Putting the frame down and taking a few steps toward her. "Oh, you mean before you cheated on me, yes we WERE!" She hissed even colder. "Shiloh, i was hoping we could talk." She knew him well enough to know he would use all of his charms. "There's nothing to talk about Johny! Now if you don't mind leaving, i have things to do." Again, he did not let her coldness stop him. He step in front of her, took hold of her waist and brought her close against him. She placed her hands on his chest to put distance between them. He leaned close to her hear and whispered. "Shiloh, i'm not gonna give up, i've missed you and you would be lying if you said you haven't missed me." She felt enraged by his words. She pushed him away. She was not gonna give him that satisfaction. "Fuck you Johny!" She hissed, then she heard the sound of the front door open and she felt the relief rushed over her. Luke was home.

Luke enjoyed having breakfast with only Shiloh. It was so different when Mr. and Mrs. Richardson were home. He was the employee but for some strange reason he didn’t feel that way this morning. The way she looked in her sheer nightgown brought memories of them naked and pleasuring each other. Her eyes glanced at his naked chest during breakfast and he enjoyed her unabashed staring. He did not put a shirt on when he came down to breakfast on purpose. He wanted her to look at him and remember their night together.

During breakfast, the thought of just feeding the horses and spending the whole day with her, snuggling and exploring ways to give each other pleasure crossed his mind. But Mr. Richardson had left the responsibility of taking care of the ranch to him and he had to get the supplies they discussed before he left. When they were done with breakfast, he helped her clean up and then kissed her passionately before he changed clothes and left to take care of the horses.

Shiloh told him she was not going to go with him to town and she had some things to get done around the house. After getting dressed, Luke went to the stable to feed the horses and cleaning the stalls. It was a daily chore Luke did first thing in the morning before tackling any other chores around the ranch. He decided to go to town early so he could back to Shiloh.

When he was ready to go he walked up to the house where the pickup truck and her car were parked. He smiled when she came out and wrapped her arms around him. He held her thin waist in his large hands as she placed a kiss on his lips.

"Hurry up back Luke..." She purred into his ear. The soft voice was filled with anticipation of new pleasures.

“I plan to hurry Shiloh,” and then he kissed her hard, his hands drawing her tight against him. Luke got into the pickup truck, smiling and waving as he drove out the long drive. As he drove into town he thought of them together later on enjoying each other in sexual bliss.

Luke picked up the supplies and headed back to the ranch with the image of Shiloh, naked and making love with him. Turning into the long drive, he noticed another car parked next to Shiloh's car. He wondered who could be at the ranch as the car did not look familiar to him. Pulling up to the cars, he thought of getting the feed and other supplies from the bed of the pickup. But then he decided to find out who was making a visit to the ranch before getting the supplies from the truck.

As he walked up to the porch, he heard a man's voice and then he heard Shiloh's shrill voice. "Fuck you Johny!"

From the sound of her voice, she seemed to be in distress. Quickly opening the door, he saw Shiloh and Johny standing in the living room. Johny was holding onto her and she was trying to push him away.

"What the hell is going on here?" he screamed at Johny as his instincts at self preservation in prison kicked in at the sight before him. It was clear to him that Shiloh was trying to get away from him.

"Fuck you stable boy. This has nothing to do with you," Johny said, releasing Shiloh from his grip.

The comment of stable boy burned instantly in his head. "It does when it comes to Mr. and Mrs. Richardson's ranch and their daughter. I suggest you get out of here and don't bother to come back," he said staring at the man.

He knew Johny and Shiloh were once an item, but he also saw the way she treated at the bar the other night. She didn't want anything to do with him but it was evident that he wanted something from her.

There was a strange look on Johny's face as he stared at Luke. "Yea I know about you and your prison record stable boy. When her parents come back I plan to let them know they have a convict working for them."

Luke stared at him, knowing that somehow Johny had found out about his past. He knew it was just a matter of time before his past caught up to him. He saw the look on Shiloh's face and she had a questioning look as she stared at him.

He would have to deal with Shiloh after taking care of Johny. "Listen fucker. If you think you know about me, you don't know the half of it." His fingers curled into a ball as Johny took step toward him.

Luke knew he could take Johny and when he swung wildly at him, Luke ducked and hit him in the stomach with a right hand punch and then followed that with a quick left to the chin.

Johny reeled backward as if his by a brick wall. He stumbled against the sofa and slipped to the floor. Luke glared at him, daring him to get up and fight. "Come bastard. If you want a fight you have one," Luke sneered at the man.

Johny got up slowly and moved to the door. "You'll get yours soon," he said as he opened the door.

Luke looked at Shiloh and knew that the time had come to tell her about his past.

Shiloh eyes were burning threw him. Distraught with the news that he was in jail. She couldn't quite believe it. Of course it explained a lot, why he rarely talks about his past, why he's so perfectly sculpted. And here she thought it was just the stable work, but she felt she should've knowned. She felt betrayed by him.

She watched Johny leave out the door, holding his stomach. She stood there trying to figure everything out. She didn't wanted to look at him. He came to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Don't touch me!" She hissed, pushing him away, backing away from him. Her glance met his, he looked sorry but she felt he hid something from her. "Prison!? You were in Prison and it never occurred to you to even mention it to me!" She hissed at him. "Shiloh, let's sit down and talk...." He said softly, at this point she was not sure she would stay calm for the whole conversation. But they both sat down on the couch, he grabbed her hand and held it to talk. "Why Luke? Why wouldn't you even mention it to me? I mean i understand why with my parents, but me???..."

She looked deep into his eyes, but at this point she was not sure about how honest he was with her. "You better be able to explain this to me! Start explaining!" She barked at him.

Luke knew this day would come and he saw the anger and disappointment etched in Shiloh's face. How Johny knew his past was not his concern now. In the past, Luke would just move on if someone got too close to him. But he needed to come clean with Shiloh. He had only known her for a few days and she was the one person he cared about.

Moving quickly to her as Johny stumbled out the door, threatening him that this was not over yet. As he tried to put his arms around her, he heard her angry voice, "Don't touch me!" and pushed him away.

She was very angry, yelling at him for not telling her about being in prison. He tried to console her, telling her they should sit and talk. There was a moment when he thought she would start screaming at him but then they sat on the sofa. Luke took one of her hands and he felt her stiffen as she tried to remain calm.

"Why Luke? Why wouldn't you even mention it to me? I mean I understand why with my parents, but me???..." The anger in her voice was apparent as she stared at him and then demanded. "You better be able to explain this to me! Start explaining!"

He looked at her eyes and saw the hurt. "Prison .....," he paused. "Prison is not an easy thing for me to talk about Shiloh." The image of his uncle and the judge that had haunted him for so long, came alive vividly in his brain.

He held her hand and then continued. "I lost my parents when I was 12 and the courts sent me to live with my aunt and uncle. Well my uncle was very mean to me and used to beat me even if I did something right. He was getting money from the state to take care of me but he used it for other things. Like with him was a living hell."

He stopped for a moment. "When I turned 18 I packed my bags one night and took off. Well he didn't like that since the state found out and stopped sending him money. Anyways I was living off the land, doing odd jobs for free room and board. One day my uncle saw me in a store and accused me of stealing money from him......" the memory of that day made him pause.

"Shiloh .... my uncle accused me of something I didn't do and I flew off the handle. I hit him pretty good and next thing I know the sheriff and two deputies were wrestling me to the ground. Next thing I know, I'm in jail waiting for the judge in the morning."

He paused again to look at her, wondering if she believed him. "Well .... the next day Judge Adamson, who happened to be good friends with my uncle, gave me a one year prison sentence. I was not given any chance to defend myself and it was my word against my uncle's and so I got railroaded."

Shiloh opened her mouth to say something but Luke held up his finger to her lips. "Let me finish," he said softly as the pain of that year in prison haunted his thoughts.

"My uncle swore that if I ever came back he would have me arrested again. He lives in the next county over and I have been trying to keep my distance from him. Well your dad was kind enough to hire me without digging into my past and I have appreciated everything he and your mom have done for me. I thought if I told him he would fire me on the spot so I kept my mouth shut."

He squeezed her hand while he looked into her eyes. "I never expected to meet you Shiloh. I figured when my time came to move on I would thank your parents for everything and leave. I only met you a few days ago and I never thought I would fall head over heels for you. I wanted to tell you but the time never seemed right."

She shifted on the sofa and he thought she was going to say something but she didn't. "Listen Shiloh I know when your parents come back, they will probably ask me to leave." He knew in his heart he didn't want to leave the ranch and Shiloh but with his past he thought it might be best to make a change.

"I'll get my things together and be ready to leave after I tell your parents about my past. As for that scum bag ex-boyfriend of yours. I have to believe he is telling everyone in town about me. So that's it Shiloh. That is my past and while I'm not proud of it, I learned a lot about people while I was in prison."

Luke sat still looking at Shiloh wondering if she would believe him or not.

She listened to every word he said, still very upset about what she just learned. She listened as he mentioned his cruel uncle. She wondered whether he was telling the truth or just trying to hide more. She never thought of him as capable of being a criminal before, and if what he says is true, technically he is not a criminal.

She looked at the floor debating on what to do next. She felt strong feelings toward him, she couldn't deny that. At the same time it was a little much to handle learning this from her ex. "I get why you haven't mentioned anything, but i find it hard to digest to learn it from Johny...." She paused to regain her trail of thoughts. She then thoughts of his words, 'i never thought i would meet you and fall head over heels...' And somehow her anger started to vanish.

"Luke, I don't want you to go, and if you explain to my parents, i know they will not kick you out. I believe you and i believe you're a good man, and i also fell hard for you Luke..." She looked up at him znd waited for his reaction.

The past was out now and there was nothing he could do to hide it from Shiloh. A sense of relief washed over him now that he finally told someone. It had been hard to keep it a secret all this time and sometimes he felt he wanted to shout it out to the world.

He waited for Shiloh to talk and he had the feeling she was mulling over all he said, trying to either believe him or think that it was all lies. He could certainly understand if she thought he was lying but at the same time, they had known each other for only a few days.

When she looked up from the floor, he saw her eyes glancing over his face, searching for some sign that everything he said was true. Then she said, "I get why you haven't mentioned anything, but I find it hard to digest to learn it from Johny...."

He took in her words and was about to speak but then she said, "Luke, I don't want you to go, and if you explain to my parents, I know they will not kick you out. I believe you and I believe you're a good man, and I also fell hard for you Luke..."

Her words were welcome and he was glad she didn't think he was lying. He took her hands in his and smiled at her. "Shiloh I don't know how Johny found out about me. He did say the other night at the Oasis that I looked familiar and literally said he was going to find out about me. I don't know if he saw a picture of me somewhere of if I looked like someone else he knew. One thing is for sure he found out about my past and I plan to find out who told him."

The silence was deafening and he wondered for a moment if Shiloh was going to change her mind and think this was all one big lie. "As for your parents I can't say one way or the other if they would want me stay on. God knows I want to stay but they may not feel too comfortable having me around."

Luke sat back on the sofa and then gathered her into his arms. She didn't resist his advances and then he looked directly into her eyes, he said in a soft soothing voice, "Shiloh ...... if you believe me than that is all I need. It makes me feel good inside to know that you like me too. If your parents kick me off the ranch at least I'll have the knowledge you believed me. I never planned to keep it from you but I just felt there was never a good time to tell you about my past."

He paused for a moment and then leaned forward to kiss her gently on the lips.

She couldn't resist him, it was like metal and a magnet. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly, she took in every second of their intense moment. Mixed emotion flew threw her but she knew he was being honnest with her.

She wrapped her arms around him and he held her tightly against him. Again she felt safe and comfort in his arms. She was not willing to let him go that easy. "Johny is a grade A asshole, he has lots of connection around here but i will do everything in my power to prevent him from doing more damage." She looked deep into his eyes, "I will talk with my parents, they trust you and if you explain to them, i know they will understand."

The kiss was soft and tender, conveying the intimacy between them. Shiloh told him she believed him and that was all Luke needed. Whatever the future held for him he would have the knowledge that one person believed in him.

When she pulled her lips from his he smiled as she spoke. "Johny is a grade A asshole, he has lots of connection around here but I will do everything in my power to prevent him from doing more damage."

Luke listened to her thinking that she knew Johny pretty well. Then she paused for a moment and looked deep into his eyes, "I will talk with my parents, they trust you and if you explain to them, I know they will understand."

Her words were sincere but he was still unsure of what her parents would think when they found out about his prison record. It was nice of her to offer to intercede on his behalf and talk to her parents but he felt it was his duty to be upfront with them. "Shiloh I appreciate you wanting to talk to your parents for me but that is something I have to do. If you want to be with me when I talk to them that is great. You have to promise me that you won't talk to them without me being present."

She nodded her head and then he kissed her again with more desire and passion. She felt good in his arms and the thought of Johny telling everyone or her parents were the furthest thing in his mind. Pulling his lips from hers, he chuckled. "I guess I had better unload the supplies from the pickup. So what do you have planned for the afternoon?"

She smiled at him, looking deep into his eyes. For a moment, forgetting what she just learned. "Go unload the truck babe, i'm gonna go take a shower. Maybe we could go do something outside, maybe go for a swim, gonna be a hot afternoon." She purred, he got up and she did the same. They kissed tenderly before he went and unloaded the truck.

For a bit, she watched him worked threw the window wondering if she was right to believe him or blinded. She told herself, "why would he lie?" But she feared what Johny might be saying, she knew how he worked. She couldn't help wondering where he got his information.

She then got into the bathroom and started her shower, washing her soft skin and hair. Once cleaned up, she changed her clothes and went to see him in the kitchen. "Are you hungry? You wanna go eat somewhere? We could go to the nearest city, its about an hour drive. There's good places to eat there." Her big eyes gleaming into his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid a few gentle kisses along his neck.

Luke went to the pickup and drove back to the stable area. As he unloaded feed for the animals, he glanced every so often back to the house. The shades moved slightly and he could see the outline of her figure silhouetted in the window. She was watching him but was she admiring him or spying on him. There was a big difference between the two.

His thoughts were on Shiloh and what had happened earlier. There was nothing he could about Johny spreading the news about his prison time. He hoped that Shiloh believed him. One minute she said she did but then the next he could see the doubt that lined her face. He wasn't sure how he could prove his innocence. There were only a few people who knew the truth and they lived in the next county and he was not about to go up against his uncle again.

Finished with his chores he headed to the outdoor shower to clean the sweat and dirt from his body. As the cool water fell over his body he wished Shiloh was there with him but she had probably had already taken her shower.

When he walked back to the house, he wondered what would all come from his prison record now public knowledge thanks to Johny. A surge of anger welled up inside as he climbed the steps to the house. He promised himself that if there paths ever crossed he would do more than just hit him a few times.

He was pleased to see Shiloh waiting for him. She asked about eating and rambled about where they could eat. He took her into his arms and kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and when the kiss ended she gave him gentle kisses along his cheek and neck.

He thought of just staying home and playing in bed all day but he knew that would come later. "I think a nice long drive through the countryside would be just great." The thought of going to the big city was more appealing since the chance to see any one they knew was not likely.

They got into her car, she threw him the keys to drive. They drove threw the nice country side, taking in all its beauty.

She rested her hand on his lap, her eyes glimmering every time she looked at him. She couldn't believe how much she liked being with him, in the short period she knew him, she has grew quite fond of him.

"What are you in the mood for? They have all kinds there."

Back