Rachel Bilsen and Male Sex Partners

People are allowed to have preferences and opinions. The trouble comes im when people are dicks about their prefences or give their unwanted opinion. She was on a podcast and has admitted that she was sorry that she didnt think the statement through. The fact that this is even news is ludicrous considering the number of men who candidly and unasked judge women for having any sexual experience.

If you are asking if its weird to be that inexperienced- I personally could not care less. Peoples past is their past. It makes them who they are. It wouldnt bother me either way in the slightest. Then again, I also think body count conversations are counter productive. Also theres always at least a slight learning curve as you suss out what your partner likes. So not a big deal in my opinion.

A: You first.

B: I don't do FAUX Snooze

C: She's cute.

What's normal to one is weird to another, and what's vanilla to some seems kinky and unusual to another.

I wouldn't want to judge someone with few (or one) sexual partners just like I wouldn't want them to judge the areas of my life that are oversexed, or fetish filled.

If someone is happy with their life, and they're not harming anyone else, that counts more than whether they match my definition of happiness.

People say she’s pretty, never heard anyone say she’s smart. 😆

Back