question for panty wearers

hicutlover

Really Experienced
for all you men who wear panties, do you want or try to get caught? i've been having this naughty desire to get caught and then...

for all you men who wear panties, do you want or try to get caught? i've been having this naughty desire to get caught and then...

No, I just do it because I like the thrill of lacy feminine undies against my skin

hi

I always think I wanna get caught but snap too

it would be hot getting caught

hi

so far I have only done it alone

any one chat on yahoo about this

jjaws196569

My primary motivation is the way they feel. I've got to add, though, that the "and then ..." part is a fantasy of mine.

I love to wear panties. But the only time I fantasize about being caught is when I imagine my wife snapping my silky waistband and saying, "Come to bed. I want to suck your cock through your sexy panties."

No

I do not want my wife to catch me at all. I know she would not understand. It would not be the happy ending that some of you have had.

I do like the idea of my male lover finding me wearing them. He knows I like wearing them but I have yet to wear them for him yet.

I spent yesterday afternoon in pantyhose in public. I pulled my van into the adult bookstore parking lot, jumped in the back, shaved, lubed, deep finger fucked my ass and my hot aching cock was flowing precum, which I smeared on my ass juice covered finger and ate, it tasted Sooo good.. I'll be shaving, lubing and fucking myself again at home later in my hose and will post a pic here. Great pic Bard69! That got my cock's attention..

So I just came out of younkers where I went straight back to women's lingerie, and picked out a pair of black satin panties. I went straight to the register hoping she would ask "a gift?" so I could say "no, for me" and smile. I went 20ft to the men's restroom where I gave myself a nice finger fuck, got a drink of precum, and slipped them on under my pantyhose and sweats. Oh my God, I have never felt anything so comfortable! I'm hooked. I came out of the restroom, back through the store, enjoying each exquisite step... The thrill of this public strutting is definately a thrill, with the fear/hope of getting caught, and totally compliments the high I'm getting from dressing and exploring my body..

Knickers and panties

Been wearing knickers and panties for a long time now, but I'm not a cross dresser as such as it's only for jerking off. Although the prospect of getting caught adds to the thrill, the reality is that I still do it in secret.

My wife knows that I like to wear her knickers but doesn't understand, condone or join in, which is a shame. She MUST know that I still use her underwear to jerk off but doesn't ask or question; it's like its a forbidden topic.

I'll carry on doing it secret as I love the feel of the panties either wrapped around me whilst I'm jerking, or, when I've put them on, the wet sticky feeling of the pre-cum and after I've cum is fantastic and so difficult to resist.

Back