Q & A and conversation for CDs, sissies, tomboys, and queers

I was working for an older client way out in the woods today, afterwards we had a couple of beers and talked life, love, and all the rest. I always present as male while at work, but when I finished my second beer and he finished his third, I turned to leave and he gave me a hug and said, "Take care of yourself, girl."

I took a double take, he lifted his beer, winked and said, "I'll get the gate."

I swear he would have kissed me if I'd leaned in. Sometimes I forget that my femme side slips through no matter what I'm wearing. ;)

I was working for an older client way out in the woods today, afterwards we had a couple of beers and talked life, love, and all the rest. I always present as male while at work, but when I finished my second beer and he finished his third, I turned to leave and he gave me a hug and said, "Take care of yourself, girl."

I took a double take, he lifted his beer, winked and said, "I'll get the gate."

I swear he would have kissed me if I'd leaned in. Sometimes I forget that my femme side slips through no matter what I'm wearing. ;)

Spent the rest of your drive home replaying your conversation I bet.

Spent the rest of your drive home replaying your conversation I bet.

Lol, definitely this.

Going back over it in my head, when he was asking some leading questions about old lovers - I think I was answering with gender neutral pronouns. He also knows some of my friends who have seen me in skirts or dresses, so he may have some background on me from them.

Another possibility is that he may have caught me on a trail-cam at his place while he wasn't there. I've been at his place for work while he's been away and had extra time to hang out and hike and swim in his pond. It's behind a few locked gates so I got "comfortable" while I was there - nothing too wild but I did spend a summer day working there in a miniskirt.

In our conversation he mentioned some of the "wildlife" he's caught on his trial-cams. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll ask him about it next time I go up there.

Before I was able to be myself openly, as I have been for some years now, I was often taken to be female, even though at that time I had short hair.
To do with mannerisms and the way we carry ourselves I think.
I travelled by air a lot back then, and often got welcomed aboard with "Good evening, madam".
I never minded of course, even though I hadn't yet acknowledged how I was within myself.

Before I was able to be myself openly, as I have been for some years now, I was often taken to be female, even though at that time I had short hair.
To do with mannerisms and the way we carry ourselves I think.
I travelled by air a lot back then, and often got welcomed aboard with "Good evening, madam".
I never minded of course, even though I hadn't yet acknowledged how I was within myself.

Hi, comegentley. :)

How old were you when you started presenting female openly? Were you in a good nurturing space or did it just need to come out when it did?

So much of impressions has to do with mannerisms. I feel so in between M/F.

I've hung out with a lot of butch girls who were obviously female but often much more masculine than me.

At work I can be a rough tough guy - while at a festival, though I don't pass as f, I can be a total chick.

When I'm around a bunch of guys I often feel so out of place. Over the years of blue collar work I've put on a facade that can be convincing and I can usually deal with anyone without letting my inner fairy show. The few times that I've gone out for drinks with the guys I start slipping. My posture and gestures relax and I start giggling and feeling all sensuous.

I usually feel very comfortable around a bunch of women. I usually blend in and I've been called out for being 'one of the girls' more times than I can count.

Last edited:
Back