Pussy-eating dirty talk, for women

Muphmnungh! :confused:

:devil:

Yes. TE was getting there too...

So how come this scene doesn't write itself?

"Muphmnungh!"

Bubba looks up at Tina, grins and shakes the honeydew off his chin. "You taste better than Miller baby, maybe better than Pabst."

Tina squeals and laughs and doesn't care if the kids in the trailer next door can hear as Bubba motorboats her pussy and she sighs when he sticks his thick, 5 inch tongue back into her sweet snatch.

"Muphmnungh!"

"What?"

"Muphmnungh."

Feels good, baby.

"Muphmnungh."

"What?" Tina pulls away, leaving Bubba's tongue flapping in the wind. "Why the fuck would you mention her name when you're eating my pussy!"

"Huh?"

"Fuck you, motherfucker! You've been fucking her, haven't you?"

"But..."

Tina pushes Bubba away, rolls him onto his back. Bubba is stunned, eyes wide as Tina straddles his face and lowers her hairless pussy to his mouth and begins to ride him.

"Do a good job, motherfucker and I might forgive you."

"Muphmnungh, dear."

There is also a non-romantic approach.

"Muphmnungh!"

Bubba looks up at Tina, grins and shakes the honeydew off his chin. "You taste better than Miller baby, maybe better than Pabst."

Tina squeals and laughs and doesn't care if the kids in the trailer next door can hear as Bubba motorboats her pussy and she sighs when he sticks his thick, 5 inch tongue back into her sweet snatch.

"Muphmnungh!"

"What?"

"Muphmnungh."

Feels good, baby.

"Muphmnungh."

"What?" Tina pulls away, leaving Bubba's tongue flapping in the wind. "Why the fuck would you mention her name when you're eating my pussy!"

"Huh?"

"But..."

Tina pushes Bubba away, rolls him onto his back. Bubba is stunned, eyes wide as Tina straddles his face and lowers her hairless pussy to his mouth and begins to ride him.

"Muphmnungh, dear."

I could swear you've plagiarized this from somewhere....

:D

"Muphmnungh!"

"Muphmnungh!"

"What?"

"Muphmnungh."

Feels good, baby.

"Muphmnungh."

"Huh?"

"But..."

"Muphmnungh, dear."

Laughing out loud!

:cathappy:

I'll talk to you, too. :kiss:

I love romantic feelthy talk.

Is there anything more arousing than to hear the murmured husky words of your lover while they are doing various naughty things to your nekkid bits?

And how their voice catches, as they become more excited and into the situation?

Purrrrrrrr.

I love romantic feelthy talk.

Is there anything more arousing than to hear the murmured husky words of your lover while they are doing various naughty things to your nekkid bits?

And how their voice catches, as they become more excited and into the situation?

Purrrrrrrr.
Speak to me darlin!

I think one "You can't talk with your mouth full" reply would have been enough ;)

What I'm thinking of is words said immediately before, and with occasional stops in between. In my experience, you need to give her a break if you don't want her to come right away. Continual stimulation will result in a quick finish, which is not usually desirable. And it hardly takes a long time to pause and give her a sentence here and there between putting your mouth back on her.
After reading your post, I’m thinking about using the line “Please don’t talk with your mouth full, dear.” in a future older woman/younger man story.

Thanks!

love that thanks lil black dress

Believes that there are two kinds of oral sex...
1. Talking about sex over a beer or other adult beverage in a semi-public place.
2. The kind best delved into when the tongue is too occupied to make any more than strange sounds that convey a meaning no more complex than enjoyment of the task at hand (or mouth)

thanks for that :rose:

Oh, for crissake, folks.

Here are things that can be said during pussy-eating. Yes, you raise up to say them. No, she really won't mind. Maybe you get your thumb going to take up the slack while you're saying it;

"God, you're beautiful!"
"Fuck, this is beautiful!"
"You taste goooood..."
"You're burning my tongue!"
"Am I making you happy?"
"Wrap your legs around me,baby."
"I am not finished with you yet."
"One more..."
"Fuck yourself on my tongue."

:cattail:

This is exactly what I was expecting more people to post. It only takes a second to turn awesome oral into mind blowing with just a few words. IMO.

It's okay

As long as it's not too much talking. maybe he tries to say something then she tells him not to. maybe add a little levity. but from then on it should be thoughts feelings emotions sensations all that
When I eat my girlfriend out, i usually have my mouth full, though. Love it!!

One of my favorite Mistresses recently got herself a dog training clicker. She says that she's always had problems coming from oral sex. Her sub loves to give, and is enthusiastic, but changes what he's doing too often for her ultimate pleasure. She's trained him so that when he hears the click he keeps on doing exactly what he was doing, without changing a thing-- and her problem has been solved. :kiss:

One of my favorite Mistresses recently got herself a dog training clicker. She says that she's always had problems coming from oral sex. Her sub loves to give, and is enthusiastic, but changes what he's doing too often for her ultimate pleasure. She's trained him so that when he hears the click he keeps on doing exactly what he was doing, without changing a thing-- and her problem has been solved. :kiss:

At least she didn't outfit him with a shock collar. That's a very powerful tool for training dogs . . . :eek:

Back