Protection (closed)

“I know, baby.” I say softly as your hand squeezes my hip. “It’ll just take time before I’m really comfortable again.” I admit to you as my hands trail down your chest, touching your body in gentle motions.

“Enough serious talk though. I think someone needs to lay me on the kitchen table and have his way with me.” I say in a soft, husky tone, my lips finding yours again for a long, sensual kiss.

Once the kiss breaks, I gently push you off my lap and follow you into the kitchen; pulling your top over your head and unhooking your bra, I devour your nipples with my lips and tongue, moving back and forth from nipple to nipple thru the valley between your breasts. I can feel your body squirming in response, your moans already increasing. Finding the snap on your slacks, I undo it and slide the zipper down, your slacks falling to your ankles and quickly kicked off, leaving you naked except for a thin pair of silky panties.

I moan as you love my nipples with your lips and tongue, my fingers curling in your hair as you press me back on the table and pull my pants down my legs, leaving me lying before you in nothing by my panties.

I bite my lip as I watch your eyes take in every piece of my body. It’s a look of love and appreciation and I know that I belong to you totally. Slowly, I run my hands over my breasts, tweaking them under your gaze until I whimper and cry out in pleasure, my thighs parting to show you the damp spot on my panties.

“Look what you do to me, baby.” I say in a husky voice, my eyes locked on yours. “I think you enjoy fucking me. It’s your favorite thing in the world, isn’t it?”

"Not even going to try to decide my favorite thing in the world . . . fucking you or eating you . . . but it sure does involve your pussy, love." Standing back just long enough to strip down . . . my hard cock bouncing free as my boxers join the rest of my clothes on the floor. Walking around the table, stroking my cock in front of your face . . ."See what you do to me, babe . . . he is all yours . . . forever . . ."

My fingers are caressing the damp spot on your panties . . . which is now a wet spot, your pussy lips spreading under the material, baring the hard little nub for some attention too.

I whimper as your fingers find the wet spot on my panties, caressing the wet folds and my clit which is begging for attention. As you stroke your cock next to my face, I lean forward and suck on the head of it, moaning at the salty taste that coats my tongue.

Knowing that a bit more of your sucking on the head of my cock will create a 'nasty' mess on your face, I pull back and step back betweeh your legs at the end of the kitchen table. Pulling your panties down, I toss them on the floor with my clothes and move back between your legs.

I think we both are ready to explode quickly . . . not one of those times to go slow and let the "pressure" build up . . . shoving my cock deep inside with one strong thrust, I hear you moan loudly and wrap your legs around my waist. Holding onto your hips, I find a rhythm that seems to mesh our two bodies into a mutual "push" toward the finish. As we get closer and closer, I reach up and wrap my hands around your tits, squeezing your nipples between my fingers . . .

"Yes, baby, fuck me, love . . ."

The moment that you pull your cock from my mouth and pull my panties off, I know that you mean business. Parting my thighs wider for you, I gasp loudly as you shove your cock deep inside of me with a thrust. My legs automatically wrap around your hips, dragging you close as you set the frantic pace for our coupling.

My hips rise to meet yours thrust for thrust, moans and whimpers leaving my lips as you wrap your hands around my breasts and squeeze my nipples with expert precision. “Fuck, Alan!” I whimper as the sounds of our bodies smacking together fill the air.

"Yeah, babe . . . fuckkkkk," our bodies in complete unison, seemingly deeper on each thrust, grinding your sweet ass against the table as I press down on you and deeper inside . . .

"God, baby . . . " about all I can get as out . . . my gasps for breath getting more intense . . . "So close, baby . . . so close . . ."

“Yes!” I hiss, bucking against you as I gasp for air. Panting, I shudder and clench around you, cumming without warning.

I look up at you and gasp, whimpering as my pussy clamps down around your pummeling cock. My look tells you to fill me to the brim and my legs lock tighter around your hips to keep you from pulling away.

The heat from our bodies glistening on both of us . . . the emotion from the release we feel is shared in our looks in to each other's eyes . . . both of us holding onto the other without a thought of letting go, hanging on to the love and feelings of complete unity between us.

Once the orgasms ease, our bodies start to relax and we soon realize how uncomfortable this position is and i pull you to a standing position in front of me, wrapping my arms around you, holding you tight, kissing you on the forehead as I feel you slump against me . . . totally spent and I dare say, satisfied. Tilting your chin back so I can see your eyes, "You know, babe, you are an incredible fuck." I don't usually get that "direct', but sometimes that's just the way we get really close and intimate with one another.

I laugh softly at your words and wrap my arms around your waist, holding you tightly. It feels so natural to be standing there naked with you, simply touching and calming one another. Never have I had anyone in my life that I could do that with and the thought makes me smile.

“And you certainly know how to use that cock.” I murmur, sighing in contentment as I feel your seed starting to slide down my thighs. “God, baby, no one makes me feel like this but you.”

As we begin to calm down, and the coolness of the night begins to make us shiver, "I'll use the guest bathroom to get ready for bed and you can use the master. Since we have a guest in our bed tonight, it could get a little crowded in there." Watching you walk naked up to our bedroom, I take the extra couple of minutes to make sure the alarm is set and all the doors are locked.

Once done, I stop in the guest bathroom and "clean up" after our escapade in the kitchen and find a pair of boxers to wear to bed, crawling in on one side just as you slip on one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties and crawl in on the other side, little Miss Molly still sound asleep in the middle, clutching her stuffed lion.

Kissing the top or her head, then reaching over to give you a good-night kiss . . we both drift off into a deep sleep very quickly.

The morning comes early as I wake to the sound of Molly giggling at something. Yawning, I turn my gaze to see the both of you in deep conversation. I smile as she giggles again and I catch your eyes over her blonde head.

“And just what’s so funny this morning?” I ask and she looks at me with a smile on my face.

“Papa was telling me jokes!” Molly says, bursting into another round of giggles.

"Molly was just giggling at the sounds you make when you sleep; and how you scrunch your nose up and bury it in the pillow." All that gets me is a 'menacing' glare from you. Getting up out of bed before you can reach me with a hand, "I'm going to get the coffee started."

Once everyone makes it to the kitchen and Molly has her cereal and juice, "OK, we need to finish painting your bedroom today. I'm afraid there is not too much you can help me with today, Molly. But after I get done, we need to go to the mall and look for new curtains to match the paint." The promise of new curtains takes away some of the disappointment of not being able to help, but a ladder and paint are not a good combination for a 5-year old.

Looks like I’m on Molly duty this morning. I kiss you as you finish your breakfast and head upstairs to get started. There’s only so much to come up with and I pray that you finish soon with your painting.

“Mommy, can I write a letter to Daddy?” Molly asks, looking at me with such an innocent gaze.

I let out a soft sigh and brush my hand through her hair, knowing that the topic would come up sooner or later. She loves her daddy and nothing is ever going to change that. I give her a soft smile and nod, grabbing her a piece of paper and some crayons.

“Listen to me, Molly.” I say, drawing her attention before she starts. “Do not tell your daddy about Alan, alright? Draw him a nice picture of yourself. I think he’ll like that.”

Not sure how I’m going to explain this to you, but I know that it’s important to her that she have some kind of contact with him.

Once I get the paint ready to go . . . the ladder in place, I come back down for a cup of coffee. I see the concern on your face and looking over Molly's shoulder, I can see she is writing a letter to her Daddy. Looking back at you, I shrug my shoulders . . . "No big deal, babe . . . she needs to be able to write to him." You have told me enough about him . . . that at some point in time, you will have to go into more detail with Molly . . . but for now, she just needs to know she can still write to him.

Grabbing my mug . . . another quick kiss and back to the painting.

Her letter to her Daddy takes enough time to ensure that your painting is finished by the time that we’ve got the note in an envelope and ready to mail. Telling Molly to get her coat, I put a stamp on the envelope and grab my purse, ready to go shopping for Molly’s new curtains and bedclothes.

“We better mail this on the way home or else Molly will be peppering us with questions.” I say as I tuck the letter into my purse.

"Molly, I need to talk to your Mommy for a few minutes, so you can watch TV while I change clothes." She hurries off to the TV and is soon lost in her world of cartoons.

Walking into our bedroom to change, I close the door behind us. You look at me with a questioning look on your face; turning to you, "On your knees, Michaela." Kicking my old shoes off and tossing my shirt on top of them, I start pulling my slacks down - no boxers, just "me" under my painting jeans.

I’m extremely taken back when you order me on my knees. Looking at you for a moment, I slowly sink down to the floor and am presented with your hard cock as you pull your jeans down.

“Wow, if painting does this to you, we might need a fresh coat on the whole house.” I moan as I lean forward and automatically start to lick and suck on the head of your cock.

Standing in front of you, the pleasure of your tongue and mouth enveloping my hard cock is amazing . . . pressing forward until you take me completely in, the tip of my cock probing your throat . . .

Looking down at you, trying to decide how far to take this right now . . . however, your sucking may make that decision for me . . .

The moment you thrust into my throat, I moan and relax as you slowly start to fuck my mouth. I whimper and look up at your face, wondering what has gone through your head to have me sucking your cock while our child is downstairs watching cartoons. Not that I don’t find it incredibly erotic, but it’s most definitely not your norm.

Obviously, this is not going to end until you have a "snack" of hot cum . . . wondering a bit myself about how this happened like this. Dominated is not the right word, but you do like it when I take charge and tell you what to do . . . seem to increase your arousal level by several degrees.

And then when we take time to "make love", god, that is unbelievably incredible . . . baby, we do know how to trip each other's triggers, don't we?

Last edited:
My hands rest against your thighs, my head bobbing up and down your hard length as my eyes hold yours. I can see that you’re love every moment of what is happening. I smile around your cock and moan at the taste of your thick, salty skin. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite things in the world.

Pretty clear now that this is only going to end one way . . . with a rush of hot sperm down your throat . . . and damn soon. "God, babe, this feels soooo goooood." About all I am able to get out of my mouth, my breathing coming in deeper and louder gasps.

Can't get too loud or Molly will come running up the stairs and wonder what is going on in here . . . "Now, Michaela . . . cumminnggggg . . ." Running my hands thru your hair as my semen begins to spurt from my cock . . .

Last edited:
I gasp as the first spurt hits my tongue. The gasp turns to a moan as you release your load down my throat and I suck down every drop. I can tell that it’s intense for you and as your pulsing lessens, I gently lick your cock clean.

“You’re so sexy, Alan.” I purr as I help you to tuck your cock back into your pants before I stand and press my lips against yours in a naughty kiss.

Back