Protection (closed)

I lean across our seat and press a kiss to your cheek, listening to Molly giggle at our display of affection. Giving her a wink, she seems content to eat her chips as we wait for our food. However, I’m not satisfied with just a quick grope. Daring to slowly lower your zipper, my hand slips into your pants and seeks out your hard cock.

As your face comes close to mine, "I know a little girl that may get her little butt spanked when she gets home." I'm pretty sure you are wondering if that is a 'promise' or a 'threat'. God, it's all I can do to keep from moaning right here in the restaurant; I know there is a wet spot on my boxers, just hope it doesn't leak thru on my jeans . . .

As much as you like to play these little games, I can only imagine how wet you are right now.

I laugh softly, my hand circling around your hard, naked cock inside of your boxers. Starting to stroke you now, I can feel you throbbing against my palm, telling me just how turned on you are at that moment. God, you have me so turned on that I’m squirming in my seat.

If that waitress doesn't get here pretty soon with the food, you are going to have a mess in your hand, and another pair of boxers to throw in the laundry when we get home. God, this feels so good . . and so wrong, doing this in a restaurant with Molly right across the table, talking away as if there is not a thing going on around her.

I can feel it building up . . . and if you don't stop . . . well, what happens . . . happens!!

I continue stroking your cock, watching your face intently. You’re very good at schooling your features, but I can tell you’re breathing faster and unable to speak as Molly continues to babble on. I look over and see the waitress gathering our food and I know I don’t have much time.

I intend to make you cum , right there in the restaurant. My little gift after you fucked me in the theater the day before. Stroking your cock quickly, I let out a soft sigh, smiling at Molly as she acts silly across the table from us.

Quickly reaching the point at which my balls take over and I lose the ability to stop my body from responding to your touch, I feel my cock jerk in your hand and start spurting cum into my boxers and coating my body in sticky pool of cum. Just as the waitress arrives, I can only watch as you remove your fingers and lick your fingers, smiling at the waitress, "That looks yummy." Not sure how or when, but you are going to 'pay' for this . . .

I grin as I feel your cock start to twitch, rewarding me with the thick creamy cum as you twitch in your seat just as the waitress arrives and places our food in front of us. I carefully remove my hand from you pants, bringing my finger to my lips and carefully licking clean the salty fluid as you smile at the waitress an tell her everything looks yummy.

“Alan, can I have your rice?” Molly asks, even though her plate is full of tacos.

“Uh, oh. Don’t tell me Miss Molly is going through another growth spurt.” I say as Molly looks at me and blushes. “Last time you ate everything in sight and grew three inches. You use to be my little peanut and now you’re turning into such a big girl.”

Trying to regain at least some measure of composure, I manage to get my jeans zipped up, but the collection of cum is slowly turning into a stick pool around the base of my cock. Damn, this is going to be a fun afternoon until we get home, walking around with wet sticky boxers.

Leaning over, "I do hope you enjoyed your little game, missy." Lifting my plate, I use my fork to slide a portion of my rice onto Molly's plate. "I'll share it with you, Molly. Guess this means we may hae to be buying you some new clothes before too long."

Trying to enjoy my meal . . feeling the wet mess cooling off, so now the 'glue' in my crotch is getting stickier and a bit uncomfortable. And all you can do is sit there and smile as if nothing has happened.

The meal continues fairly quiet and I know from the way that you’re squirming beside me that you are thinking of the best revenge for what I just did. I can’t help the little smile on my face as we finish and pay the bill. Taking Molly’s hand, I guide her to the car as you escape to the men’s room to clean up a little.

Once you are back in the car, I still smile at you like the cat with the cream, as we head to Home Depot to pick out the paint. Settling on a nice yellow color, we head towards home, Molly sound asleep in the back seat by the time we pull into the drive.

“I’m sorry, baby. I couldn’t resist.” I say, a giggle escaping my lips at the look that you give me. “Please forgive me.”

"Babe, you should know by now, I don't get mad, but I will get even. Or is this payback for exposing you in front of those nasty guys at the theater yesterday and fucking you there?"

I'm pretty sure neither one of us is really keeping score . . . we both just enjoy finding something new to 'try' on the other . . . and you won this round fair and square. However, once we get in the house and Molly is tucked in her bed to finish the nap she started in the car, I grab your hand and pull you into our bedroom, "Someone needs to help finish cleaning up the mess that she made."

I gasp as you grab my hand and quickly haul me to our bedroom. I laugh softly as you close and lock the door behind us, dragging me to the bed. I sigh as I find myself on my back with you looming over the top of me.

“Are you going to teach me a lesson, Mr. Officer?” I ask, grinning up at you as I feel your hands starting to pull at my clothes.

"Well, young lady, I think it is pretty obvious you need to be taught one. And, while we don't have a lot of time, I do believe there is enough time for a quick lesson." Turning toward the dresser, I pull out my pair of official handcuffs and walk back to the bed; after removing your shirt and bra . . . exposing your breasts, topped with hard nipples; someone is already aroused . . . cuffing your wrists together over your head.

I moan as you cuff my hands to the headboard, my wrists instantly pulling at the cold metal as you look down at my naked breasts and hard nipples. I whimper as your hands touch my skin, my hips already rising from the mattress as if to ask for pleasure.

“God, baby, you have me so turned on right now.” I moan, trembling as you hands trace along my belly to my breasts.

Once my fingers reach your breasts, I pinch the nipples causing you to gasp and wriggle on the bed even more. Grabbing the button on your slacks - unbuttoning and upzipping, removing your jeans . . . your dripping pussy covered only by a pair of thin panties, the outine of your pussy lips clearly visible beneath the wet material . . .

Returning to the drawer, I pull out my whip come back to the bed. Leaving your panties on, I lift your legs and push them over your belly toward your tits; lifting the whip, I snap it lightly across your panty-covered ass, just enough to sting, a couple more times . . .

Dropping your legs back on the bed, I take the handle of the whip, and rub the end of the handle up and down you pussy . . . spreading your lips under the material . . . your moans and whimpers of arousal getting more intense with each touch . . .

Last edited:
I moan loudly as your fingers pinch and roll my nipples, a gasp leaving my lips as I wriggle in my bonds, pulling at the handcuffs even more frantically as you move to pull my jeans down my legs. My pussy is absolutely soaked and I’m sure that you can see it in the way that my panties cling to my folds.

Watching as you move to our drawer and pull out a whip, I whimper, chewing on my lip as you pull my legs up against my chest and deliver a couple of hard smacks to my ass. I yelped, squirming as my ass is surely red by now.

“Alan.” I moan as you drop my legs back to the bed, the handle of the whip teasing my pussy through my panties, my hips flexing against your ministrations as you continue to tease my clit.

Finally stripping my jeans and "sticky" boxers off, I'm sure you can see the remains of my 'restaurant orgasm' on my cock, already hard from watching you squirm and moan. Taking the whip in my hand and rubbing the end of it across face, the juices from your pussy trailing across your lips. Sliding between your legs, I pull your panties aside and bury my cock deep in your wet opening . . . so wet that one thrust is all I need to find the bottom of your tunnel.

I lick my lips as you push your jeans off your hips, exposing your hard cock to my view. I moan and squirm as you rub the whip across my face, smearing my juices across my lips and cheeks. Whimpering with need, I let out a loud hiss as you push my panties aside and sink into my wet flesh with a single thrust.

“Oh!” I coo, whining as my thighs part further to accommodate you even further. “Yes, baby. So good!”

Grinding your bottom into the bed . . . your hands still cuffed above your head . . . leaning over you, I scrape my teeth across your nipples, biting down just enough for you to feel the pressure of my teeth. Smiling up at you, "Not sure if this is punishment for what you did or not . . . my little slut seems to be enjoying it a little too much . . ." Pressing my lips to yours, the passion escalates even more . . .

As you grind your hips against mine, pressing me against the mattress, I moan and try to thrust up against you, whining as you lean across my body and scrape you teeth across my throbbing nipples. The moment you bite down on them, I let out a yelp followed by a moan, crying out as you tease me for enjoying this too much.

Then you reward me with a drugging kiss, our lips pressed tightly together as I feel you pumping in and out of my body at a furious pace. Whimpering and moaning, I tug at the handcuffs, panting as you drive me towards the ultimate pleasure.

Then, horrifyingly, I feel you pull out and I shake my head no. “Alan. No! Please!” I beg, squirming and moving on the bed as you’ve left me right on the brink.

As I pull back, my cock leaving your begging pussy . . . hearing your pleas for completion . . . I know what I am doing. Sliding back down the bed, I thrust my face into the junciton of your thighs, pressing my tongue and mouth against your sex . . .

My hands sliding under your freshly-whipped ass, I attack your pussy and clit with a frenzy of tongue thrusts . . . I can feel your thighs starting to clamp against the sides of my face. I think you already know how much I enjoy this . . . slurping your juices as quickly as I can . . . pushing you closer to the brink that you feared being left on . . . I will never do that to you, love . . . that's not a game I'm going to play . . .

I moan loudly as you dive into my body, your tongue attacking my wet pussy as your hands massage my sore bottom. I jerk in my bonds as your tongue pokes and prods my clit in fury. My thighs clamp against your cheeks, holding you tightly as I feel my orgasm starting to rise.

My pussy flutters and suddenly, I go stock still, jerking against the handcuffs that hold me as I cum in a warm, wet rush. My breath rushes from my lungs, a long drawn out moan leaving my lips as I rub my wet folds against your lips and chin.

Waiting until your orgasm is almost complete, then rising to my knees between your thighs, the nectar still forming on your pussy. Pleasuring you with my tongue is so fucking enjoyable for me, almost close to cumming myself. Reaching up to release your wrists from the cuffs, I begin stroking my cock . . . hard from fucking and still hard from eating your pussy . . . only a few strokes until my orgasm begins and a new burst of cum spasms out o f my cock and begins to pool on your belly and drip down toward your lips . .

Drawing my finger thru the mixture of cum, I lick my finger clean . . . tasting us togther . . .

Watching as you unlock my wrists and stroke your cock to completion, I sigh in contentment, shivering as you run your finger through our mixed juices and lick it clean.

“Fuck, baby, that was so hot.” I say as I trace my fingers through the cum on my belly, rubbing it into my skin as I hold you gaze with mine. “You are the perfect lover. I can’t believe you came into my life.”

Smiling as the moment slowly comes to an end . . . at least for now. Walking into the bathroom to clean up a bit; finding some clean boxers, jeans, and t-shirt, "I'll go check on Molly and see if she wants to watch the other movie we got last night.

"Maybe this evening we can move some of the furniture in her bedroom into the guest room and paint her room in the morning and start on the family room in the aftenoon."

“Sounds like a plan, baby.” I say, slipping from the bed and sneaking a passionate kiss from you before I head to the bathroom myself to shower. Can’t have me walking around all day with your cum on my belly, I think to myself with a silly smile.

Molly is just waking up from her nap as you step into the room. She grumbles in a grumpy voice, holding her arms out to you to be picked up and held. As big of a girl as she’s getting, she still has moments where she shows that she’s still little. Her head rests heavily on your shoulder as you move downstairs to start the second movie.

Back