Protection (closed)

I whimper as you pull me close and start to fondle my pussy. Your lips on mine dampen the sound that wants to escape but your fingers make me squirm. I pant against your lips, whimpering in need as your fingers focus on my clit and cause more pleasure to bloom.

What an engagement night!! And it's not over yet . . . love the feeling of you squirming against my fingers in the front seat of the car . . . your pussy is so slick, your clit is so hard, it needs to be pleasured . . . kissing with passion, tongues probing each other's mouth . .

This one is all for you, love . . . damn soup can wait till tomorrow morning . . . your moans still growling up within your chest . . .

I moan and whimper as you caress my clit, pleasuring me in the front seat of the car, where any neighbor can look in and see what we’re doing. You seem to be enjoying the moment and make no move to stop what we’re doing.

I gasp as your fingers pinch my clit, a soundless cry making my lips o in pleasure as I cum harder than I ever have before. I cry out after that, the breath suddenly rushing back into my lungs as I buck and move against your fingers as a torrent rushes forth.

Good thing we don't have that security system in yet . . . the driveway would have been flooded with lights as soon as we pulled . . probably the last time I'll get to do this. Your orgasm is unbelievable, your thighs squeezing my wrist, not going to let go until every last ounce of your orgasm is over . . and Yes, love, I am enjoying this . .

What seems like a long time . . . until I finally come around and help you out of the car and into the house . . . "You still thinking we need to start the soup tonight . . . or can we do it in the morning?"

“How can you convince me that I should do the soup in the morning?” I ask, my body limp and pliable after such an amazing orgasm. I cling to you as you guide me into the house and lock the door behind us.

I press kisses to your neck, my body still trembling every so often as you sweep me up in your arms and start to carry me upstairs. I giggle and cling to you as you enter the bedroom and lay me down on the comforter.

"This won't take much effort . . . " Removing you shoes off, then pulling to a standing position, unzipping your dress, lifting it off over your head . . . "Hmmm, naked!!"

Stripping my shirt off . . . then my jeans and shoes . . another stiff erection growing in my bikini briefs . . . "See something you like?"

“I can’t believe you have a pair of bikini briefs.” I say with a giggle as I watch your erection growing before my eyes. “Strip them off, Officer. I want to see my man naked.”

"Yes, mam . . . whatever you wish." Stripping them off, me erection springs free bouncing up and down . . . "What now, mistress?"

Not sure where you are going with this, so I'll bow to your requests.

“Mistress?” I ask, looking at you with surprise. I reach out and stroke your hard cock as I try to figure out what I’m going to say next.

“You’ll do anything I say?” I ask with a grin as I push you back on the bed, smiling as you lay back. “I’m going to take you for a ride, baby.”

I crawl over your body and press mine against yours, kissing you passionately as I straddle your hips and sink down over you cock, moaning as it stretches my passage in the most delicious way.

"Anything, my lady . . . and my mistress . . . I am at your disposal." Falling back on the bed as you give me a push, then mount me and slide your still dripping pussy down my hard cock.
Grabbing your hips i pull you down as far as your pussy will take me in.

Looking into your lust-filled eyes . . . "I love you, baby, and will do anything for you."

“I love you too, baby.” I say as I place my hands on your chest and use the leverage to start riding your hard cock. I bounce up and down, using the down stroke to swirl my hips on your cock before going back up.

My breasts bounce with the motion, whimpering and moaning as I watch your face contort with pleasure.

"God, love, you are fucking incredible . . . you must be trying to make me cum, the way you are riding my cock."

Reaching up to grab at your bouncing breasts . . . squeezing them in my hands, trapping the nipples between two fingers and pinching a bit . . .

“I do want you to cum, baby. I want you to fill me. I want you to give me your child.” I murmur as I ride your cock harder, moaning as I feel myself give over to the pleasure that only you have given me.

“Oh, Alan!” I whimper as you cup my breasts, teasing and trapping my nipples between your fingers and pinching them. “More….please more.” I beg, panting as you make my body burn.

Trying to hold back as long as possible; the feeling of your pussy sliding up and down as your ride me is intoxicating and I want it to last all night. However, the very movements that increase the emotions I am feeling also push me toward an orgasm that will soon be out of my control.

Sliding my hands down to your hips and holding you tight against my groin as you reach full penetration, I lift my butt off the bed and somehow, find even more depth in you to explore.

I let out a loud yelp as you hold me tight and thrust up into my body, stretching me beyon what we've done before. My fingers curl against your chest, scouring your skin as I cum in a sudden, wet rush. I pant and whimper as my pussy clamps and massages your length.

"Fuck!" I cry out, trembling above you as you continue to thrust up into my wet passage. "Oh God!"

That orgasm suddenly leads into another and I'm soon writhing on your length as my eyes roll back in my head and it's only your grip that keeps me upright.

With that outburst from you, I can't hold back any longer; arching once more off the bed, my hot seed flares deep, flooding your pussy. Hanging onto your hips as we grind together thru our now mutual orgasm, the spasms we share are incredible.

"Yes, baby . . . yesssssssssssss!!" The way your body responds to an orgasm is so erotic and yet shows your incredible love for me.

As you start to recover, I pull you down on top of me and wrap my arms around you to let you know how much I love you . . . how much I want to in my life forever.

I snuggle against your chest as you pull me down again you. Rubbing my nose against your neck, I sigh and place small kisses along your skin. “I love you, Alan. So much.” I murmur, a small yawn escaping my lips as we cuddle after sex.

"Guess that soup will wait till morning." Pulling a sheet up over us. "Michaela, I still cannot believe that I found someone like you to spend the rest of my life with."

Right now, I am so comfortable . . . may just fall asleep like this with your naked body on top of me . . .

"Mmmm..." I say, my eyes closed and my nose rubbing against you neck. The sentiment is shared mutually and I'm trying to figure out how I got so lucky as to end up with someone as amazing as you.

Waking a few hours later with your naked body still pressed firmly against mine. What a way to wake up; however, with Molly here, except for sleepovers, probably not a good idea. Sliding out of the bed and going down and starting the coffee, I come back up to the bedroom just as you start to yawn and turn over.

Crawling back under the covers with you, I go completely under and start exploring with my lips, kissing and nibbling at whatever I can find.

I whimper in my sleep, tossing back and forth as I find myself in the most wonderful dream. Your lips seem to be everywhere, hands caressing my bare skin. I moan out your name as it feels like your lips are gently caressing my wet pussy lips. In my sleep, my hands caress down my body, over my sensitive breasts and belly until my fingers come into contact with your hair.

I gasp and wake, pulling the covers back until I see you feasting on my pussy and nibbling at the sensitive flesh. “Oh, baby…” I whimper, my hands combing through your hair and pulling gently as you make me shiver and sigh.

Not sure who enjoys this more . . . but not a time for that discussion. I'm just going to keep licking and tasting your sweet nectar.

Hearing your moans, feeling your thighs tighten against my cheeks . . .

“Alan!” I cry out, my thighs tightening around your head as you feast. Your tongue swirling through my wet folds and your lips nibbling on my clit until I’m trembling and whimpering in hot need.

I gasp and then moan hotly as I cum in a trembling, wet rush. My fingers tighten in your hair, my hips bucking and squirming beneath your lips as my passage flutters wildly.

I love it when you cum on my face . . . so much to swallow, so much of your inner pleasure to enjoy. Feeling your legs trembling against my face . . . your whole body quivering as your orgasm takes over your body.

We may never get around to starting the soup before the kids get here . . . or be dressed before Molly comes home. She is going to be bouncing around all day know that Alex and Maria are coming out today.

I tremble in your arms as you clean my pussy from the last few drops of juice before I feel you crawling up my body and your lips are on mind in an instant. I moan and kiss you back, my hands caressing down your body and to your swollen cock, gently circling it with my fingers as I look up into your eyes.

“You’re going to spoil me, Alan.” I say softly as I spread my legs for you to enter my wet, tight entrance. “And I suppose we can take the kids out for lunch when they get here.”

Back