Protection (closed)

"The book store might be fun. Maybe we can get a private room." I say as I rest my head against your shoulder. "There's something so naughty about sucking your cock in those rooms. Perhaps I can take Tom into one and you can take Sarah into one."

"I'm sure we can work that out. I bet we can get two connecting rooms so we can play without an audience." Feeling you start to relax against my shoulder, a sign that you are ready to fall asleep. "Let's go on up to bed, babe, I can watch the rest of the news up there and I'm sure yo will be more comfortable in the bed."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to worry about me so much. I can handle myself just fine." I say as you mention heading upstairs to relax in bed. "It's just a baby. Women have been having children for centuries."

"Yes, they have, but I am only concerned about my wife. I must make sure she is well rested if she is to give my dear friend, Tom, a proper cock-sucking tomorrow evening." I can almost see a shiver from you in the bed when I mention the cock-sucking you plan to lavish on Tom tomorrow night . . . while I receive the same from Sarah.

"I love you, baby." I whisper softly as you mention giving Tom a nice cock sucking tomorrow evening. "And you know that I'll do my damnedest to make sure that he cums buckets in record time."

As aroused as I get just hearing you mention how you intend to take care of Tom tomorrow night, I crawl into bed and focus on the news and the opening of the Tonight Show; only takes a few minutes before you are sleeping with your head on my shoulder.

Sleeping soundly thru the night, I wake up and head down to start the coffee. Once it starts brewing, I head back up to the bedroom, just as you start waking up, looking very refreshed . . . the first night in a while that you have slept completely thru the night without the baby waking up with a kick to the bladder.

"Coffee is brewing, baby. How about a nice warm shower and then a quiet day? Just need for you to talk to Sarah about tonight . . . time, where you want to eat, and if the theater is OK with her."

Last edited:
"I'll talk to her and make sure that everything is set for tonight." I say as I give you a morning kiss before going to retrieve my cell phone to give her a call.

After the dinner plans are set, I come back to the table and take a seat, ready to devour whatever you cooked up for breakfast.

Scrambled eggs, toast, coffee, juice . . . no bacon, we can both do with out the cholesterol. "So what did you two pregnant hotties come up with?"

Pretty sure you aren't going to tell me everything . . . have a couple of ideas myself, will just have to see how they play out this evening.

After breakfast and the dishes are cleared, "Babe, I need to run a couple of errands, pick up a couple of things I need to finish a project in the garage." Instead of going to Home Depot, I go past the adult book store and talk to the manager about my plans for the evening.

"Dinner for four at Luigi's and then some fun play time." Is all I say with a shrug when you ask what we might have in store.

Later that morning as I'm resting with Lucy, I give you a smile as you mention needing to go out. "Pick me up some ice cream while you're gone? Please?"

"Do want one of those big dill pickles to suck on? Something to practice on to get ready for Tom's thick cock tonight?" Ducking quickly out the door before you throw something at me.

Once back home, I put the ice cream in the fridge and find you napping on the couch in the living room, Lucy on the floor next to you . . . she's not supposed to be up here in the living room, but guess she found out that you are pretty soft touch!!

Letting out a sigh as Lucy stirs, I open my eyes and stAre up at you for a long moment. Slowly I turn and present my back to you, my belly pressing against the back of the sofa.

"Would you rub my back, baby?" I ask with a tired tone in my voice.

"Of course, babe . . . are you sure you are going to feel like going out tonight?" Sitting down on the couch beside you, I reach out with my hand and start in the middle of your back with circular motions, gradually expanding the surface I am rubbing, then coming back to the center and starting the pattern all over again.

Lucy is quite content to lie on the floor and watch . . . not having to fend off the playful interruptions of a five-year old.

"I wouldn't miss it..." I murmur as I drift back to sleep with a long sigh.

It wake up a few hours later to Lucy whining as she tries to get at the bowl of ice cream that is resting on the arm of the couch. I smile and shoo her away, taking the bowl and spoon and eating happily as I try to shake away the cobwebs in my brain.

Watching TV in the family room, I can hear Lucy in her begging mode, "Come on down here, girl, I'll see what I can find for you." Once she comes down, I let her out to run around the back yard, filling her food and water dishes before she comes back in.

"About time to get dress, babe. Don't want to miss our evening with Tom and Sarah." Heading up to the bedroom to find something suitable to wear to the adult theater.

"Pick me out something to wear, baby." I call up the stairs after you. "I'm going to call and check on Molly before we go."

Looking for something comfortable . . . but pregnant, sexy!! Gotta have a sexy bra. your tits are too full now to go without a good bra. Loose top showing a bit (maybe a lot) of cleavage . . . short, just above the knee skirt . .. and no panties.

Once the call is over, I come upstairs to see what you picked out for me. "Molly is already asking to stay a few more days. I guess she's having s good time."

I walk across the room to wrap you in a tight hug, kissing you gently. "Thank you for being an amazing husband."

As I finish dressing, I sit on a chair to slip into a pair of loafers, waiting for your reaction to what I have laid out on the bed. "Should be an exciting evening, babe." Still wondering just what you and Sarah have talked about. I know that I have something in mind, that Tom has agreed with . . . let's see just where this evening goes.

I look over the selection on the bed and then look at you. "No panties, really?" I tease with a soft laugh as I start to get dressed.

"Yes, really . . . since you won't be doing any fucking tonight, there won't be any cum dripping out of that sweet pussy . . . besides, I was feeling particularly naughty when I went looking for your attire for the evening."

Knowing that you will go along with just about anything I come up with, I sit back and watch you change . . . pregnant tits and belly making me hard just sitting here.

Last edited:
I know that you're watching my every move as I wiggle into my clothes. I give you a smile as I finally get dressed and I sit down in your lap, giving your cheek a kiss.

"Only a little while longer. Then we'll be busier then we can ever imagine." I murmur, enjoying our quiet little moment together.

"Baby, it's been so long since I've had a baby around on a regular basis, I'm not sure I will know what to do. But, I'm sure you will help me get into the routine."

Knowing that the ass settling into my lap is not encased in panties makes it even more difficult for me not to press back against you with my nearly hard cock. After a few moments of snuggling together on the chair, "OK, babe, I'm sure Tom and Sarah are ready to go. We're driving tonight, so we better get moving." Giving you butt a little squeeze as you stand. "Ready for some fun, baby?"

"Having a baby is like riding a bike. You never forget." I murmur as we snuggle for a moment longer before it's time to get going. "Absolutely. Let's go have some fun tonight."

Holding your hand as we walk out to the garage; setting the security system as we leave. Once we get across the street, Tom and Sarah hurry out to climb in the back seat with smiles on their faces. "Everyone ready for a good time?"

I hear a shy giggle from Sarah; looking over my shoulder at her, she sticks her finger in her mouth and gives it a good sucking . . . "You are a fucking tease, Sarah!"

"And you know he loves every moment of it." I comment, laughing softly as you pull out of the neighborhood to head towards the restaurant. "He's been hard and horny all evening!"

Back