Protection (closed)

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, Alan.” I say softly, kissing you passionately and gently before I rise from the tub and lead you into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, my skin still damp from the bath, I lie down on the bed and spread my legs for you. I know by the way that you stand at the end of the bed, you eyes raking across my body, that this love making will be some of the most intense that we have ever had.

“Come and make love to your wife, Mr. Davidson.” I say softly, giving you a smile.

With just a small lamp on the dresser providing light, your naked body is beyond description . . . full breasts topped by hard nipples, tapering waist showing the slightest hint of a baby bump, curving out around your hips, legs that I can't get enough of . . .

Stroking my cock as I stand at the end of the bed . . . "Think you are ready for this?" I already know the answer; I can see the glistening juices forming on your naked pussy lips . . .

Crawling onto the bed, I nestle in between your thighs . . . leaning forward, the head of ny cock splits your waiting opening and begins to enter you, slowly and firmly.

“More than ready.” I say softly, watching as you stroke your cock before crawling onto the bed.

I let out a pleased sigh as your body settles over mind, the warmth seeping into my skin as you nestle between my thighs. I seek out your lips as the head of your cock splits my lips, pressing into me firmly until you are firmly seated.

“I love you, Alan.” I whisper in your ear as my arms pull you close to my body, my hard nipples digging into your chest as we lay like that for a moment.

Lying still for a few moments, feeling the warmth of your body against mine . . . your inner muscles tightening around my stiff shaft . . . soon we begin moving together, soft moans coming from both of us.

Nibbling on your earlobe as we make love . . . "Love you so much, Michaela . . ." thrusting a bit faster into you . . . feeling the passion beginning to escalate between us .. .

“Fuck…” I whimper as you nibble on my earlobe, your whisper making me shiver as you start to thrust faster into my wet body.

Looking into your eyes, I can see how much this moment means to you. It’s amazing how in tune we are with each other and it brings tears to my eyes. I kiss you then, my hands lacing through your hair as your hips slap against mine, filling the room around us with the sounds of our fucking.

No more talking; just the increasing sounds of bodies slapping together; the growing intensity of moaning as our need for common release increases.

Thrusting deep and fast into you with purposed movements . . . so close, yet holding back as long as possible. Waiting for that final gasp from you that tells me you are flying over the edge.

As you start to thrust deeply into my body, your pace picking up, I know that you are so close to cumming. Locking my eyes onto yours, I watch as we both wait for that final moment that will send us both into heaven. It’s not long in coming as I soon let out a cry, my hips bucking hard against yours as I have a powerful orgasm, my pussy clenching and massaging your cock as you continue to fuck me.

“Alan…” I whimper, my eyes fluttering close as my breasts heave as I struggle to take in enough breath.

The cry from your lips, the extra thrust in your hips, and the whimpering of my name . . . tells my body all I need to know . . . and my own powerful orgasm burst forth from deep inside me. Pressing against you, holding myself up on my arms not to place any extra pressure on your belly . . . my hot sperm fires deep inyour gripping pussy.

As the orgasm begins to ease, I lower my body gently on top of yours . . . feeling the softness of a pregnant belly against my stomach . . . and then my chest against your full tits, hard nipples pressing into my flesh . . .

“Holy shit, babe. That was fantastic.” I moan as you slowly lower you body over mine, the warmth welcome as I kiss you gently.

Looking into your eyes, I smile gently, cupping your cheek as we simply bask in the afterglow. “How did I get so lucky to find you, Alan?”

"Not going to argue with you, love, but I always consider myself the lucky one to have found you and that you would want an old fart like me."

Finally rolling onto the bed and pulling you close, "So you really want to take Tom and Sarah to the theater tomorrow night after dinner? You think Sarah is ready for what might happen once we get in there and she sees all those guys stroking their cocks looking at her?"

I know you always enjoy putting on a show for the guys . . . but curious as to how you think Sarah will react.

“I think so.” I say with a smile, kissing and nibbling at your jaw. “I think Tom and Sarah will have a ball. And I want to make love to you in front of all those hungry eyes. It gets me so wet, baby. Besides, baby, I know how much you love to show off my tits and baby belly.”

I’m half teasing/half serious, but I know with you that I have no worry of being thought of as a slut. “Tomorrow afternoon, I’m going to take Molly with me to go grocery shopping. Would you lay out a sexy outfit for me?”

"I'm sure I can come up with something that will be sexy . . . and tasteful . . . at the same time." Actually, my mind has been busy ever since you suggested the theater . . . guess you will find out tomorrow afternoon just what those nasty thoughts were about.

"Better get some sleep, love . . . Molly will be up bright and early, I'm sure. First night back at home and all. And you need some rest if you are going to be ready for a night of fun with Tom and Sarah . . ."

Another squeeze of your tits and belly before you crawl out of bed to put on a nightie to sleep in; finding a pair of boxers myself. No need to show Molly too mych when she bounces in here in a few hours.

Snuggling up with you in bed, I give you one last kiss before my head finds that spot on your shoulder that I love and I soon drift off to sleep. Just like clockwork, Molly is up bright and early the next morning, pushing at your shoulder to wake you up.

“Papa, I’m hungry.” She whines, swiping at her sleepy eyes with the back of her first. “I want waffles.”

I never even stir beside the two of you, dead to the world as my hand cradles my belly in a protective gesture. Molly shakes your shoulder again before reaching to pry one of your eyelids open. She giggles at the look that you give her.

“Please, Papa? My tummy is rumbling.”

I know you are pretending to be asleep, knowing that I will be the one to give in and take care of Molly. Looking at her out of the eye that she pried open, "OK, Molly, go down and watch TV; I'll be down in a few minutes and we'll see what we can find for breakfast. Mommy kept me up late last night and I didn't get much sleep."

With an "OK", she leaves are bedroom and heads down to the TV in the living room. I hear you giggling under your breath as I struggle to wake up. "You think you're so damn cute, don't you?' Reaching over and smacking you on the ass thru the blankets as I struggle out of bed and reach for a pair of sweats and a t-shirt to wear down to the kitchen.

“You love me just the same, babe.” I say with a squeal as you smack my ass through the blankets. “Besides, I’ll make it up to you tonight.” I turn my head to look at you with a little seductive grin on my face.

Molly is settled on the sofa when you come down, watching TV like you told her to. You can tell that she’s impatient though, moving into the kitchen and clinging to your leg as you cook. She doesn’t say anything as she watches you, her stuffed lion under one arm.

I'm glad she asked for waffles, instead of pancakes . . . taking the package of frozen waffles out of the freezer and popping a couple in the toaster. Getting the syrup and juice out of the fridge . . . only a few minutes until she is seated at the table, lion on a chair, and fork in hand devouring the first two waffles as I fix a couple more for her and start the coffee for the two of us.

Looks like a beautiful day outside . . . probably have some things that need to be caught up on since we were gone for a week or so. And with you taking Molly to the store this afternoon, I wan't have any 'help' so things might actually get done a bit faster.

Coming down the stairs in a sweater and jeans, I know it’s going to be a cold one out there. “I think I’ll miss the warm weather, baby.” I say as I steal a kiss from you and a kiss from Molly. “Morning, Miss Molly. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, Mommy. Can I go play next door today?” She asks as I take a plate of waffles from you and a cup of coffee.

“Well, you’re going over this evening for a sleep over. Mommy needs you to help with some shopping before then and then we have to pack.” I say as she gets an excited gleam in her eyes. “I think Alan is going to do some work around the house today. We also need to get some things down from the attic to start on a nursery for the baby.”

“Can I help with the nursery?” Molly seems extremely excited with that. “I’m a good helper.”

"Molly, there will be plenty to do in the nursery before the baby arrives. And I know there will be somethings you can help us with. However, getting things down from the attic is not one the jobs you can help with. Don't worry, there will be plenty to do. What you can help with today is the grocery shopping. Mommy is going to be needing some help with quite a few things around the house while we are getting ready for the baby."

I see a bit of a frown on her face, but it brightens a bit when I mention that she will have plenty of chances to help get ready for the baby.

Once we finish with breakfast, she runs up to wash as you and I finish our coffee and make sure your shopping list is complete beforethe two of you head out.

“Don’t work too hard today, babe.” I say with a smile as I steal a kiss from you as we make sure that the shopping list is complete. “I need some action from that big, thick cock tonight.”

Another kiss and Molly is back, demanding that we go. I make sure that she is bundled up with her hat, coat and gloves before we leave the house for our shopping. I’m almost giddy to know what you’re picking out for me to wear that evening but I have to keep focused on Molly right now.

Once the two of you head out, I quickly clean up the kitchen, then look around the attice to see what all is stored up there. Not really sure what all you want down for now, so I leave it alone and start looking thru your closet and dresser to find an outfit for tonight. I don't want you to see it when you get home, so i put it in a shopping bag and staple the top closed.

You can find out what it is when you start getting ready to go out to dinner with Tom and Sarah. I take a couple of minutes and find an overnight bag that Molly can use for her overnight with Sarah's girls.

Not exactly sure what to expect to when Tom and Sarah come back to the house tonight, so I spend a few minutes making sure the guest room is picked up and ready for some use tonight; clean sheets on our bed. I know they won't stay that way for long, but at least we can all start out on clean bedding.

We are gone most of the afternoon and as it starts to near 3, I come back with an exhausted Molly in my arms and a car full of shopping. Looking at you with a smile, I hand off our sleepy girl and kiss your cheek as you start upstairs with her. I start to unload the car, making short work of everything that needs to be put away.

By the time you come back downstairs, I’m sitting gin the living room with my feet propped up on the sofa, shoes off and a tired look on my face. “Would you come and rub my feet, babe?” I ask as I turn towards you.

"Of course," handing you a blanket as I am pretty sure that you will fall asleep on the couch once you settle in and I start massaging your feet. While you get comfortable on the couch under the blanket, I retrieve a bottle of your body lotion from the bathroom and, sitting on the foot stool in front of the couch, pour a generous dollop into my palms and reach for a foot, pulling you sock off and slowling caressing one foot.

Not even done with the first foot before you are napping on the couch. Massaging your foot and up to your ankle, I hear soft moans from your lips as the fatigue fades away; then on to the other foot with the same result. Gotta keep my baby rested if we are going to have some "fun" tonight.

Once your feet are tended to, I cover them with the blanket, and leaving you asleep on the couch, I head down to the family room and find a football game on TV.

About an hour later, Molly comes into the family room and snuggles up against your side, quietly watching TV. As she wakes up more, you can tell that she has a little idea in her mind. Looking up at you, she finally gets the courage to ask.

“Alan, can we go see the Cardinals play in the World Series?” She asks, no idea how expensive those tickets usually are.

"We may just have to watch them on TV, Molly. The tickets cost a lot of money and they probably don't have any more to sell. I'll look on the internet tomorrow and see what they have. OK? But I can't make any promises." I know she is disappointed, so I don't tell her that I went to a championship series play-off game in 2006. We had standing room only tickets and they were at least $50 apiece.

"We'll make sure that we watch all the games here on our big TV. Let's go wake Mommy up so she can help you pack your bag for tonight, and then she needs to get ready to go out to dinner with Tom and Sarah."

“Okay…” She says, the disappointed note in her voice is there, but she dutifully gets up and goes to help you wake me up.

I can’t believe I slept so long, but I get up instantly and help her to pack for the night. You can tell I’m excited as I see the package on my own bed, telling me that you spent time to pick out something that afternoon. As soon as Molly is packed, I give her a kiss and tell her to be good tonight before I send you both across the street.

I hurry back up the stairs to finally look and see what’s in my mystery bag.

Back