Protection (closed)

I let out a cry as you start to fuck my ass hard, filling me completely. I gasp as you slap my ass hard one cheek at the time, telling me to make you cum. I clench hard around your cock, moaning at the feel of that thick cock sawing in and out of my tight passage.

Slamming once more into you, grinding against you as the intensity of a hard fuck continues to escalate . . . reminding you that, for this fuck, you are my slave . . . my slut . . . and I expect you to satisfy me; and that your reward will be an ass full of hot cum dripping between your thighs when I am done.

"Fuck, baby . . . yeah . . . . so close; come on slut, squeeze my cock and make me cum."

I yelp and whimper as you continue to thrust into my ass. A long moan leaves my lips as you demand that I make you cum. Clenching my ass as tightly as I can around your cock, I tremble at the feel of that thick piece of meat fucking my ass as hard as you can.

“Fuck, baby! Cum for me. Fill that ass with your seed.” I moan, my body sliding across the sheets.

"Fuckkkkkk . . ." about all I can get out as my cock begins to spray hot streams of cum deep in your ass . . . spurred on by the tightness of your ass and the clenching of your inner muscles. Arching my back and thrusting hard against you once more as the final spasm empties my balls of a huge load . .

Hearing you gasping for breath as my violent orgasm stretches your ass and empties my hot seed . . . I pull back, my cock leaving your ass with a definite "pop" as the head breaks free, dribbling a stream of cum that begins to drip down your ass and onto the bed.

"Turn over, slave . . . let me see that wet pussy . . . " I know you need to cum and I'm not about to leave you whimpering for an orgasm; I will take care of you!!

I let out a long, hot moan as I hear you cry out and cum in my ass. Wiggling and squirming, I decide that this moment is so incredibly special. Panting as you arch your back and thrust hard against me, I let out a satisfied sigh as you finish.

“Oh, God baby. That was wonderful.” I coo as you give the commend to turn over on my back and let you see my wet pussy. “Of course, sir.”

Slowly I turn over and spread my legs wide, giving you the perfect view of my wet folds and the cum starting to leak out of my bottom.

"Does my little slut need to cum?" Not waiting for an answer, I kneel on the bed between your thighs. Running a finger thru the dripping cum, I offer you the finger for a taste.

Leaning down, I kiss the insides of your thighs, each kiss increasingly closer to my target . . . your wet, dripping slit . . . you know me, baby, as much as I love burying my cock in your pussy, I can never get enough tongue-fucking . . . feeling your thighs trap my face and the flood of your juices when you cum on my tongue.

A few more thigh kisses and my tongue splits your throbbing slit with one prolonged lick . . . and a flick of your clit. A tremor thru your body at that instant tells me that your orgasm will be powerful . . . and quick.

“Yes, sir.” I moan as you kneel on the bed and run a finger through the dripping cum. “OH…” I whimper as you press your finger between my lips for a taste.

Squirming as you lean down and kiss my thighs, I’m trembling by the time you flick your tongue across my wet folds and throbbing clit. I shiver at the contact, my hands finding their way to your hair and pulling you tighter against my pussy.

“Please, sir, let me cum.” I whimper, my eyes squeezing shut as I wait for the powerful orgasm to come.

Sucking at your sloppy wet opening . . . pussy juices coating my face . . . thighs locked on my face . . . your hands pulling me even closer . . . god, I love this . . .

Knowing you will do everything you can to hold your orgasm until I give you permission to cum, breaking my lip contact with your slit for just a moment, "Now, slave . . . now you may cum . . give me all your nectar . . . "

Gripping your hips in my hands nd slamming my tongue back in your pussy. I wait for the flood and explosion of your body against me . . . and I know it is coming!!

Crying out as you suck on my pussy, my thighs pull your head closer, whimpering as you give me permission to cum. I moan at the order and buck my hips up against your face as your hands take hold of them and your tongue slams home.

“ALAN!” I nearly scream out as I cum hard, my entire body bucking and moving as my pussy floods your face with sticky juices.

Hard as I try, I cannot catch all of your sweet nectar . . . quite a bit, actually, drips down my face onto the bed . . . mixing with my cum still dripping from your bottom. Once your body gives up and begins to settle down, I crawl up over your pregnant belly and slide my tongue between your lips and give you a deep kiss.

Not a good idea to stay on top of you . . . and your belly is only going to get bigger . . . crawling off and heading for the shower, "Think you are going to need a litle nap before we head out for our last day on board?" Pausing at the foot of the bed . . . dipping my finger between your sweet pussy lips , , , "God, baby, you taste so good . . ."

Loving the moment as you crawl over the top of my body, I whimper as we share a passionate and gentle kiss. The taste of my cum on your lips is definitely thrilling and I smile as you crawl off the bed, standing at the foot of the bed and staring at the mess that you made.

“A nap sounds heavenly.” I say with a happy sigh that soon turns into a moan as you dip your fingers between my pussy lips, teasing my aching little nub until I let out a hot moan for you.

“I love the feel of you playing with my clit, Alan.” I murmur, so much love and lust in my eyes as I watch your fingers closely.

"I know you do . . almost as much as I love the taste of my slut's pussy juices . . " Collecting another taste before I head off to the shower. A quick shower; as I step into the cabin, you are still sleeping . . , a combination of pregnancy-tired and fucked silly tired. Pulling a pair of shorts and knit shirt, I settle onto the lounge on our balcony, giving you a little more rest.

Looking into the cabin . . . your naked body sprawled on the bed . . . so desirable!!

The long nap is most definitely needed and I wake a while later, still feeling sleep and a little sore. With a sigh, I look towards the balcony to see you sitting outside, enjoying the sun on our final day on the ship.

“Alan…would you come and give me a back rub?” I ask softly, rolling onto my side to present you with the naked column of my back.

"Sure, babe . . . since I'm probably the one who stretched you back into some strange positions, I should be the one to massage it for you." Picking up a bottle of your favorite body lotion, I squeeze a large dollop into my hand, rub them together and start rubbing your back . . . starting at the neck and across your shoulders. "Tight muscles, babe."

Rubbing down your back with one hand pressed against your spine, "Can you roll over a little more, babe . . see if I can get to more of your back." Trying to focus on the task at hand, rather than the gorgeous ass at the base of your spine.

Sighing as your hands start to glide along my back, working on all the tense muscles. It’s heaven as I roll over a bit more for you, moaning softly as your fingers glide along my spine.

“Thank you, baby, that’s already feeling much better.” I say with a sigh, giving you a lazy smile as you continue unknotting each muscle.

"I could probably do this all day, just having my fingers on your naked body, so just tell me when you are ready to get up and get dressed." Still rubbing your back, neck and shoulders, I do sneak a quick squeeze of your ass . . .which you know is one of favorite places on your body.

As you start to relax, I lean over and kiss you on he neck and shoulder, sliding a hand around to cup a pregnant breast . . . "mmm, baby . . . our little one certainly will enjoy these."

“I know you’ll enjoy them too, baby.” I say with a smile as you cup and massage my swollen breast. “In fact…”

I turn over onto my back and look up at you with a small smile. “I want to feel your lips on them right now, Alan.”

"Who am I to turn down such a request from my darling wife?" Kneeling on the bed beside you, I take a full breast in my hand and massage it gently before wrapping my lips around the nipple, then opening my mouth and taking in as much as I can, using my tongue to circle and stimulate the nipple.

Massaging the other breast with my fingers, taking a moment to coat that nipple with my saliva, before returning. Now I can squeeze one breast with my lips and tongue and the other with my fingers, teasing the slippery surface in a way that I know is arousing to you. Your nipples have always been extremely sensitive . . . both to my fingers and to my mouth . . . and even more so now that they are swelling with the pregnancy.

Feeling your whole body squirm under my teasing; your breathiing becoming heavier and faster . . .

“Oh, God…” I moan as you lick and suck on my nipples. “That feels so good.”

I can’t believe you can make me this wet so quickly by just playing with my breasts. I know that they are sensitive from the pregnancy, but this is a whole other level of neediness. I lace my fingers through your hair, pulling you tighter to my chest as you continue to tease me.

“Put your fingers on my pussy, Alan.” I whisper against your ear, telling you what I need in that very moment. “Slip them deep inside me.”

"Not yet, baby . . . go ahead and put your fingers in your pussy. I'll come help in a few minutes. Right now, I just want to make love to your breasts with my mouth and my fingers."

I love these moments when I can 'encourage' you to do the things that you still get a little shy about . . . like touching yourself and playing with your pussy and clit.

"Go ahead, love . . . fuck yourself deep with your fingers."

I whimper at the suggestion and comply as you gently prod me to. My fingers glide through my wet folds, sinking deeply into my pussy. I moan as your lips continue to suckle and play with my nipples as I slowly start to fuck myself with my fingers.

My eyes linger on yours, the growing connection between us so incredibly loving and erotic. We don’t even have to say anything. Just knowing that you’re there with me is the best thing in the world.

Once your fingers are buried, and you start writhin on the bed, I slide my hand down over your growing belly and place it on top of yours, my fingers joining yours in your slippery pussy, "Don't stop now, Michaela . . . just let my fingers work with yours . . . both of us fucking your tight pussy."

Continuing to suck at your breasts, moving my mouth from one to the other, occasionally burying my face between the two mounds to kiss that valley . . .

Once I return to suckling at your breasts and our fingers pick up their pace, "One more baby, one more cum for me . . ."

I whimper and moan as your fingers join mine, helping me to fuck myself. The building orgasm will be breathtaking, that much I’m sure. Gasping as you return to sucking on my breast, our fingers flicking in and out of my pussy until I am so ready to cum.

“Alan…” I whine, cumming around our fingers as I thrust my hips up to meet our fingers, my eyes closing tightly as the stars burst across my eyes.

Not sure if I've ever held your fingers inside your pussy for an orgasm before; I can feel your inner walls tightening around our fingers just before you gasp my name. Feeling you thrust up off the bed to meet our last probing stroke . . . your orgasm explodes, your body thrashes under me, suckling at your nipples until the sensation begins to subside.

As you flop back on the bed, I take your hand from your pussy and lick your fingers clean of your nectar . . . smiling at you, "I love you, baby . . . "

“I love you too, Alan.” I say, panting for air in the aftermath of another shattering orgasm. “More then I can ever tell you.”

Pulling you in for a kiss, my lips cling to yours for a long moment before I sigh and pull away with a smile. One more small peck and I’m pulling away from the bed, stretching as I head towards the bathroom for a shower.

“Would you set out some clothes for me, baby? I want to do some last minute shopping before we leave the ship.”

Back