professional / working woman who appear conservative, but are horny and sexed up

best way to be

I dress for work. Business look. Heels most of the time. I very seldom wear panties. I'm horny a lot.

I think its the best way to be - i imagine you walking around at work in that state - your little secret

Well I'm a business lady That runs Our families Mortuary And with an overly high sex drive read my posts and threads

I was having a bit of a look before - hmm - you do have some interesting stories to tell :) very exciting

I wear plain black trousers, work shirt, low heeled shoes, no make up, I hate it, and only apply it for special occasions, hair pulled back and twisted, and held in place by a clip. I have no intention of saying where I work or what it is I do there.

Knowing where you work or do doesn't matter. Just knowing
you do these things fuel the imagination.

This is so hot - I would love to hear of any work adventures you may of had recently ?:)
I recently got so turned on while I was at work that I went into the women's bathroom and removed my panties. I had intended to just walk around the office as a thrill for a few minutes, then go back and put them on again. But I ran into my boss in the hallway, and wound up spending ten very uncomfortable minutes discussing a project I'm working on. I was wearing a moderately short skirt, and my legs were bare, and the whole time I was terrified that he might notice something amiss. I could feel the cool breeze on my exposed lady parts, and it made it very difficult to concentrate on our conversation.

I go to work commando all the time. It's the only way I can keep a smile on my face some days! LOL

I recently got so turned on while I was at work that I went into the women's bathroom and removed my panties. I had intended to just walk around the office as a thrill for a few minutes, then go back and put them on again. But I ran into my boss in the hallway, and wound up spending ten very uncomfortable minutes discussing a project I'm working on. I was wearing a moderately short skirt, and my legs were bare, and the whole time I was terrified that he might notice something amiss. I could feel the cool breeze on my exposed lady parts, and it made it very difficult to concentrate on our conversation.

This sound like a very naughty thing to do - and very exciting

I am always curious of the women I see going to respectable jobs, dressed in the usual business attire, I wonder what they are really thinking in their day to day work, is the mind on the job, or are they really thinking all the naughty and sexy things they could be doing, making them walk around warm and wet through the day.

Would love to hear of your experiences.

I'm a lawyer. I'm very professional at work. But very naughty when playing.

I have an older female friend who dresses very conservatively at work. I'm always amazed at how demure she looks given I know what she is like in bed. I recently stopped by her office and left with her panties in my pocket

I go to work commando all the time. It's the only way I can keep a smile on my face some days! LOL

I enjoy going to my college classes commando. Very exhilarating and just plain sexy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

were you all wet and excited when you took your panties off ?

I can fully attest to how horny professionally dressed women can be. I had a team of 5 women all under the age of 30 at the office where I used to work. There was one specific girl who always wore business attire, and yet every time I went to the kitchen I found myself grinding against her bent over the worktops, groping my favorite E cup tits. What a job.

I find this so erotic! Thanks for this. 🙂
I've found myself having a little fun at the office these days with a sexy younger women that works in a satellite office. Lately we've taken to asking each other what the other is wearing, including a detailed description of underwear. It's a huge turn on. Last week it took a step forward with pictures being exchanged. Nothing too offside mind you but that is part of the turn-on. I'm hoping for a little up-skirt glimpse if we can get to that level. Nothing crazy but what a pleasant distraction for a gruelling work day.

Interesting

Your thread made me think of a man I had a meeting with last week. He made my mind go straight to the gutter, though fortunately, I'm sure he didn't have any inkling of his effect on me. I've since been recalling with pleasure the way he shook my hand and drank his coffee and wrote in his notepad. Sigh...

I worked with a hard working young lady that was very attractive. Intelligent, articulate, always prepared. Always professional. I made a point of being equally prepared when she was going to attend the same meetings

One day, we're sitting side-by-side and my hand brushed against her's . . . you should have heard her sigh

Never would I have thought she had her thoughts anywhere but her job

I can't do commando, we HAVE to have hose on our legs. So I wear pantyhose, and may or may not have panties on under them. I love the feel!

This thread is a huge turn on. I am hugely aroused by professional women in serious environments and have had some wonderfully arousing voice connections with attorneys and other professionals in their work settings. I'd love to discuss more.

do you have a story you can share of something you have done at work ?

Sorry. No. I'm a professional. I'm serious about my job and my clients. No time for my overactive libido there. I have to chain it up in the back of my mind, where it squeals and grunts and groans in the dark, until work is over. Then I let it out and it runs free.

Reading these posts has my brain working overtime. Mrs. S at times likes being told what to do. I'm thinking she may be getting some texts at work today telling her to go take off her panties and play with herself. Just the right amount of dominance for her can be a real turn on for her as she is so used to being the boss at work and somewhat at home.

I worked with a hard working young lady that was very attractive. Intelligent, articulate, always prepared. Always professional. I made a point of being equally prepared when she was going to attend the same meetings

One day, we're sitting side-by-side and my hand brushed against her's . . . you should have heard her sigh

Never would I have thought she had her thoughts anywhere but her job

It is nice to unexpectedly glimpse behind the mask ;)

Back