Professional 2-Closed

Dante gasped when Matilda found religion and called out for him and God in the same breath. The small, almost imperceptible muscles and contours inside of her body clenching and wringing him out from within. For a moment his eyes fluttered closed and all thoughts of the Don, Michael and the assumed price on his head fled from his thoughts and he was entirely alone with her in this moment—whole and present.

He’d heard her remark about them having several days of blissful seclusion before the teeth of her grand plan met the tender flesh of his feelings for her, but he was so wrapped up in the sensation of her tongue writhing against his that he could scarcely allow any other thought into his head besides yes and it feels so good.

Dante’s hips gained momentum, thrusting deeper and faster, confident that he was finished with causing Matilda pain from his movements. He released a strained sort of gasp as he plowed his hips into hers, again and again, feeling his cock tugging upward and his climax rising from the back of his balls. He kissed her again when her mind seemed to wander, knowing that this time, at least, was on the verge of ending. He was filled with an intense regret that he couldn’t explain. Her words seemed to promise more intimate encounters to come, unlike her, this wasn’t his first time by a long shot, but there was something unmistakably morose in the knowledge that none of their future connections would be this—the first—her first—ever again.

“Oh fuck, yes! I’m going to cum, Matilda,” Dante gasped, feeling his cock swell inside of her, “I’m going to fill you up. Give you your first creampie.”

Dante thrust himself inside, balls deep as the head of his cock unleashed its molten jets of cum, one after another, splashing against Matilda’s cervix as his balls continued to pump his thick cum into her. One hand cradled the back of her head while the other gripped her hip and he held his body against hers as tightly as he could. He was panting and covered in a thin sheen of sweat as he finished draining his balls and rolled off of her, still breathing heavy.

As his breath returned, Dante fished his pants up from the floor to extract a pack of cigarettes and lit one for himself before offering the pack over to Matilda. He reclined against the headboard, gently running his fingertips along her scalp.

“You were right,” Dante sighed through a puff of smoke, “you’re one hell of a fast learner. Amazing as that was, though, you’re going to need a lot more practice to endure the Don, he’s notorious for being a sexual deviant, way into BDSM. He has a reputation for fucking girls until they can’t say ‘no,’ and then selling them into sexual slavery. You need to be ready for some seriously fucked up shit. But this was a good start.”

Dante leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on the top of Matilda’s head, wanting to make sure that she felt supported and cared for—especially in this moment. But it belied a deeper sentiment from him, one that made it difficult to imagine her being with the Don, or with his nephew Mike. Dante was falling for her…

Feeling his cum deposited into her tender cunt was one of the most sensuous moments she had ever experienced. It was if in that moment together they had created some sort of pact that no one would ever be able to replicate.

"I'm not sure what BDSM all consists off, but if it's that kinky fuckery where they get tied up and whipped. Oh they'll find themselves being dominated."

"your only worry should be that i don't kill him too soon and foul up the plan" she stated smiling confidently with a bit of pride mixed in from the compliment he gave her. Reaching for the cigarette she waited for the light.

Now it was abundantly clear why he was a play boy. Granted he was her first, but she had heard a lot of women complaining about how their first was awful. Or how their lover wasn't generous or involved. She didn't find that at all with Dante. He was engaged and made her feel as if she were the only woman he had eyes for.

Of course she knew once this was over they would go their own way. If he was smart enough, he could possibly steal the Don's territory with little effort. Well at least on his part, she was going to have to let him and Mike paw at her with their meaty paws.

Prior to her session with Dante the though hadn't bothered her. Why was it bothering her now? Was it because she just knew they wouldn't be any good, or anywhere near the performance level of Dante. Or was it because she was finding herself caught up in this moment with him. Even now he was with her with his tender forehead kisses.

After smoking her cigarette and enjoying the closeness with Dante's body she slowly got out of bed and walked to the shower. Regardless of her profession she never did much care for dried blood on her skin. "We need to get rid of those sheets and flip the mattress" she said loudly through the pounding sound of water. "Any spies can falter our plan with figuring out you hadn't already nailed me. In the morning if you want we can continue the education. But first you need to feed me, you made me work up an appetite."

Dante smirked, holding up the lighter to the end of the cigarette he’d given to Matilda, her optimism was cute but misplaced—nonetheless, Dante decided not to press the matter further for now. She’d learn soon enough the kind of “kinky fuckery” she’d need to be ready for, Dante had an obligation not to let her walk into something like that unprepared. But this wasn’t the time. For now, he was content to luxuriate in bed with her, smoking together in post-coital bliss.

He wondered what she was thinking about, if they were thoughts of him and of them, or if her mind was still on the job—the task at hand. Almost as if in answer to his unspoken query, Matilda extinguished her cigarette and hopped up from bed, making her way to the shower and rattling off action items to further her plot.

Before she even asked, Dante had reached over to the bedside table and was already on the phone with room service. He’d worked up an appetite of his own. Rather than answer Matilda, he just had his phone conversation loud enough for her to hear over the water.

“Yes, I’d like to place an order with room service. Yes, bill it to the room, please. I’d like two bacon cheeseburgers, a plate of chili cheese fries and a bottle of champagne…” Dante hesitated, half remembering something that his uncle had mentioned, “and two large glasses of whole milk. Yes, just leave it outside the door please, thank you.”

Dante held the phone to his chest as he called over to Matilda.

“Anything else you want? It’s on me, of course.”

Vinny took the town car back into town, as he’d been instructed, moving from one stash house to another, gathering several hidden caches throughout Hell’s Kitchen. In the grate of the apartment building Tony owned, under the meat in the coffin freezer at the restaurant, and so on. Some places had duffels of weapons, ammo and explosives, others concealed large blocks of cash. When he was finished, he was hauling so much cash and munitions that the car scraped the pavement when he pulled out of the restaurant’s driveway.

As he made his way back out of the city, Vinny was beginning to feel optimistic about this plan, which had seemed like utter madness before. With all these resources on their side, they could cede control of their turf temporarily without much loss.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, Vinny hit a red light just before merging onto the bridge, and while he was stopped several black Suburbans with tinted windows blocked him from the front and back.

Before Vinny could draw down on the SUV blocking him in, a hail of automatic gunfire rang out, littering the windshield with bullet holes and shattering the back window completely. Vinny was caught in a crossfire, his blood sprayed from gunshots from in front and behind.

"Chocolate pudding" she advised through the door as she wrapped the towel around her, and made her way into the bedroom. "The only clothes I have are in the trunk of the car, so for now until thug-head gets back i'm stuck in this." Matilda uttered tucking in the top of her towel into her cleavage.

"I'll help you pull the sheets off and flip the mattress" she advised motioning her hand for him to get off the bed she they could get some unsoiled sheets on the bed.

Once they'd pulled off the sheets she stuffed them in a metal trash can poured some alcohol on them and took them out on the balcony where she lit them on fire. How she loved this city. The noise was like a constant humming of life. Horns honking, people yelling, the flashing of lights, and the sirens wailing. It was her own personal sleep machine.

"Have you thought what you're going to do once i complete the mission?" she turned toward him and asked.

“…and an order of chocolate pudding,” Dante added onto the tail end of his room service order, “alright, thank you very much.”

Dante hung up the phone and slid off the bed as Matilda was already getting to work stripping the bed. He looked over at her, modeling her look in only a towel and Dante couldn’t help himself from checking her out from head to toe as she stepped out of the shower.

“Oh no, you’re stuck in a towel, what a tragedy,” Dante smirked sarcastically, clearly not upset with her limited clothing options, “but go easy on my boy Vinny. He’d a hitter, sure, but he’s as loyal as they come. There aren’t many people I’d trust with my stash. Trustworthy people are hard to come by in this business. I’m sure that you know that. You haven’t worked with a partner since Leon, right?”

Dante realized too late that he might have been touching on a sore subject, bringing up her mentor at a time like this, but he was feeling a bit off in general. Her remark about her clothes reminded him that Vinny ought to have checked in by now. He briefly considered the thought that Vinny might have sold him out to Don Riggo—but he quickly dismissed those thoughts, but what other options were left weren’t much more appealing.

Dante had put Vinny in charge of a small fortune in unlaundered cash and unregistered firearms, there was the potential that Vinny decided to keep the haul for himself, but Vinny was never the brains, and it seemed unlikely that he’d think he could escape if he crossed Dante. If something had gone awry with the pickups, things were about to go from bad to worse… The teeth of his entire operation was collected in those six duffel bags.

“It’s tough to think about after, with so much danger looming around me,” Dante smiled, trying not to worry Matilda until he knew for certain that they’d have something to worry about, he helped her with the mattress, “I’d like to get out of the drug game, but there’s so much cash in that business that if I don’t run it somebody else will rise up and take over, so I’ll probably delegate that side of the business down to Vinny. He’s better suited for that kind of thing anyway. Give the old restaurant a makeover, name it after Uncle Tony and use it to launder Vinny’s drug money. Take over the Don’s strip club if they’re left standing, but I’ll probably close down the brothels—sell the property after…”

Dante looked up at Matilda, holding eye contact to let her know that he was about to tell her something serious.

“But if something happened to my guy Vinny, we might need to adjust our plan—” just then a knock came on the door and Dante went to bring in the huge platter of food which he set up on the bedside table, built for two, “but we’ll hope for the best. Give him another hour or two.”

Dante handed one of the big glasses of milk over to Matilda, forcing a smile.

Matilda nodded in the places that were appropriate without adding anything to what Dante' was saying. Taking a sip of her milk she sat on the bed. "Leon was my saint, my savior, my father, my brother, my teacher, and my only friend in the world." she finally stated as her eyes seemed to glaze over as she stared blankly at a spot on the wall.

"In the end i think he didn't want me in this profession, but I think he would be proud of my accomplishments. But we'll never know." she closed her mouth and picked up her chocolate pudding.

"I always eat dessert first, life is too uncertain to leave anything to chance."

She had heard what he said about Vinny. Although she understood what he meant about loyalty and being able to trust someone. She had never made her purpose to have a Vinny. Losing Leon was the only chance she was going to take about loving someone. Love, she had loved Leon. Sure she had her childhood crush on him, but it was a deep emotion. His death was the last time she had ever cried.

Once the pudding was gone she started on her burger. Systematically eating one item at a time until she couldn't eat another bite.

"My plan leaves some room for adjustments where needed. If you don't have the money to pay me once it's done. For Tony I could make an exception and accept installments with interest. I think you're bright enough not to cross me." she grinned at him with a smirk.

Dante listened respectfully as Matilda reminisced about her tutor and benefactor, Leon. He never totally understood the nature of their relationship but knew enough to know better than to question her about it. It was like some sort of sacred cow that outsiders were forbidden to touch or even gaze upon for longer than a few moments without permission, so he listened respectfully in solemn silence as she privileged him with information about her departed savior and accomplice.

“Well, now you have at least one more, friend in the world I mean,” Dante smiled, raising his glass to toast with hers, “and I have no doubt that he’d be more than proud of the woman and the ‘fixer’ you’ve become.”

Dante chuckled at her remarks about dessert and the uncertainty of life, he’d never considered how fatalistic chocolate pudding could be before now but nodded his agreement. For his part, he reached for the bottle of chilled champagne and began unspooling the cage before draping a white, cloth napkin over the neck and twisting it faintly until the cork popped free and a whispy tongue of fog emerged from the bottle.

“I have a philosophy like that, too—only I apply it to booze, not pudding,” Dante grinned, expertly filling a crystal flute closer to Matilda before raising the bottle for another toast, “to tonight, since tomorrow isn’t promised.”

Dante drank straight from the bottle, as he was wont to do. When the conversation turned back to the looming uncertainty of his own situation and his partner’s absence.

“I really appreciate that, Matilda. Really I do,” Dante sighed, at once relieved by her reassurance but also unnerved at the idea that something may have happened to his most trusted ally, “and I’d sooner cross the devil than cross you, babe. I’m reckless, not stupid.”

Matilda rose her glass and took a sip and set it back down. Alcohol was a sure way not to have all her wits. There was no room for error, and no confidence in anything being a sure thing. She barely knew Dante. Yes she would give him the professional courtesy of sticking with him through this, and even making arrangements for him financially if he needed to. But despite the way he made her feel, she needed to remain objective about him.

"So tell me about your vices Dante, I need to know your routine, the coffee you drink, if you have a specific brand of anything that you never sacrifice on etc. Any social media accounts that you visit daily, spots you visit, cigars you must have, clubs you often visit. I need to know anything and everything so that I won't have to worry about you being found. Are you right handed or left handed?"

“My vices?” Dante balked, setting his burger back down, “I suppose some might say that women are a vice, but it might not matter, since I’ve found one that’s pretty special.”

Dante stopped and smiled, seeking out Matilda’s eyes. He was a playboy, sure—but he really did feel something for Matilda, more than he usually felt. He laid back in bed, seriously considering. Even if he was working on processing soft feelings, Matilda still seemed to be all business.

“I don’t need cigars and I can lay off the cigarettes if I need to,” Dante continued, “I don’t need to go anywhere, I know how to lay low and be where you need to be. As for which hand is… dominant.”

Dante reached out from the bed with his right hand to caress the inside of Matilda’s naked thigh. “Come over here and find out, why don’t you?”

Matilda couldn't help but roll her eyes at his 'pretty special' comment. She took in what he said about his vices. "You don't have to lay off them, just switch your brand, buy cartons instead of packs, it will reduce the possibility of you being seen." She looked down at his hand caressing the inside of her thigh, and that smile he had when he was being cheeky with is "come over here" comment.

"Oh, sorry you're ready for another lesson?" At first her face was blank as if she was just ignorant to his seducing. Then a smile crept across her face as she stepped closer to him and let his fingers caressing her thigh seep into her being to enjoy the moment. In a matter of moments her eyes peered to him through her almost closed eyes and a soft purring "mmm" came from her lips as if Dante had found the on switch that had eluded so many before him.

She didn't make a move to push his hand away. Instead she let herself have this moment to enjoy the light sensual physical contact between her and this sexy player.

With his large hand caressing her thigh, Dante was able to easily steer Matilda over toward the bed, giving him better access to her recently deflowered pussy. He was gentle, even in approaching it with his fingertips as they gently traced swoops and circles up her inner thigh. He tried to be mindful of the fact that she might still be tender, but he also wanted to make sure and follow up his first performance with an encore now that she was ready for some of his more advanced techniques.

His fingertips lightly spread her pussy lips, feeling out her clitoris which he began stroking gently from below, Dante smiled up at her as his fingertip slid back and forth over the sensitive little nub. His middle fingertip just barely slipped inside the warm embrace of her folds.

“What do you think? Are you ready for round two? I don’t want to rush you or anything, but we’ve got lots of ground to cover,” Dante smiled, continuing to tease the very opening of Matilda’s sex, “positions and… techniques. We barely even started on oral.”

Matilda had her priorities for this time Dante was to spend laying low, but he had his own priorities. Chief among them was to make enough of an impression on Matilda that she wouldn’t turn on him when the Don offered her more money than Dante could match and fucked her almost in half.

“But…” Dante looked down at his erection pushing up the sheets around his waist, “I’m ready if you are.”

Matilda's eyes closed as her mouth opened slightly with her clit and pussy being taunted by this expert ladies man. Was she ready? Dante was a conundrum of complications. The truth was she just wasn't comfortable. This was the most vulnerable she had ever been in her entire life.

Giving up control, having this gorgeous man touch and instruct her in sex. It gave her a bit of anxiety. Yet their window was small. She needed to learn, adapt, and succeed at this mission. For Tony, this in the end was for Tony, because of Leon. If Tony hadn't let her be who she needed to be, there's no telling how she would have ended up.

The truth was, she didn't belong anywhere. This work fit her, because she had minimal interaction that was required. This job was more then any other had been, in that regard. Slowly her eyes opened and she found Dante's eyes and that smirk. That sexy ass smile that had gotten him laid so many times.

She inhaled deeply with her nose and let her body take over. Give into the urges, the hunger, the desire, follow what felt good. Slowly she crawled on the bed over his body until her face was even with his.

"Does Dante' want to play?" she said in a sensual seductive tone that took her by surprise. Her pussy grazed lightly over his erection that he had commented upon. He had ever reason to be proud of his stick. She doubted she'd be so lucky with the Don.

Not waiting for an answer her lips found his, and with the technique he had taught her she kissed him with a passion that riverbed through her body. Her nails lightly ran up his sides pushing his arms above his head. Her pussy ground upon his cock giving her clit the stimulation it craved. Dry fucking him and letting her inner vixen loose was what she needed.

Back