Prisoner of Azengor (Closed)

Grimnir smiled in satisfaction as the elf accepted the presence of his hand on her neck, despite her obvious shiver, and as she accepted his instruction to eat from the plate he had prepared for her. The whispered thank-you was the most satisfying thing he’d heard all day, except perhaps for Odo’s initial report that the Synden King was dead, and that his heir had been captured. “Good girl,” he told her, now lightly stroking the back of her neck with his heavy hand. “Wild to begin with but eventually tamed, you say? Well, that does take some skill and patience, to train something wild to do as you wish.”

After twenty minutes or so of eating, drinking, and talking with his men, the thane rose to his feet and pulled off his mail hauberk, tossing the armor to one of his crewmen who caught it with a loud clink. “Torvald, take that to Sigmund down at the forge. Have him fix the rents, and tell him to get someone to polish it. I think it has blood on it in a few places, and,” he added, with a quick glance down at the girl kneeling by his chair,” I know that there’s some elf-spit on the front.” The dark brown leather jerkin worn beneath his armor was stained with sweat and blood, and even his leather trousers had a few small tears, evidence that at least some of the Synden Royal Guard had not gone down without a fight. He looked down at his jerkin, shook his head, and muttered to himself, “The joys of battle. It’ll take Hjalmtyr three hours to stitch up all of this leather.”

A quick tug of the chain attached to her wrist informed Gia that the thane wished her attention. “Get up, girl. There are some things that I need to see in this castle, and I would have you show them to me now. I will require chambers for myself, and sleeping quarters for my men, so have someone get the guard barracks ready for my crew,” he ordered. “Does your castle have baths, by any chance? You all seem very clean, so I’m guessing that it does. If so, I would like to see them immediately.” Grimnir reached down and placed his hand again at the base of Gia’s neck as he spoke, feeling the play of her muscles and tendons as she listened to his instructions.

The two words made her eyes drift closed, a second shudder coming through her. The thoughts of the dog at it's master's heels came about once again, the elven heir disgusted at the mere idea of it. She wanted to yank away from him, but knew there was far more trouble to be gained by such an action. She simply stayed still, accepting his touch, accepting his words uttered towards her.

Was that comment meant to be a statement towards her?
Gia raised her head slowly, peering up at him with a questioning look, almost spiteful. He seemed unaware of this, returning to his merrymaking at the expense of her people, feasting upon their food, growing drunk off their wines.

She continued to eat, small bites taken, a small dent made to the food presented to her. Enough to fill the void in her stomach, but not to overfill. The sudden rise of the man beside her made her gaze raise as well, watching him as he removed the noisy armor and tossed it to one of his men. She didn't quite understand what it was he was asking for, but parts did come up as comprehended. Blood.
The glance given her way with the added comment simply caused her to toss her head, looking away from him as she folded her arms before her.

The defiant pose did not last, his sudden yank on her attached lead nearly knocking her over. She started to her feet, frowning slightly at his demands for a tour of chambers and a call for room for his men. The added request for bathing surprised her. Another of the stories of her youth. They bathed in the blood of oxen and baby sheep, did they not?

"Kalel." She gestured to an elven man standing at the end of the now disarrayed food table, nodding as he looked over to her, cringing slightly as the Thane's hand met her neck once more. Gia attempted to shake that uneasy feeling as she cleared her throat, looking to the elf. "The one-eyed one. Speak with him on the needs of his men. If we do not raise their need for alarm, then we have no cause for fear or worries on harm. Comply to their wishes, Kalel." She gave a hesitant slight glance over to the man she was currently leashed to. "As much as it may hurt you to do so."

A breath was drawn as the man picked up his tray with a nod, hurrying off to return the empty plates before taking up the princess' request. "Your men will have a place to rest their heads," She confirmed, that heavy hand still upon her neck. "The bedchambers are upstairs. My. My Father's. Are facing the East gates. He wished to see the sunrises." She swallowed at that, already feeling a twisting sensation in her stomach. "Those chambers have a private bath, as do my own. There are public baths for the servants off the western wing of the castle. Perhaps those will be fitting for your men."

She looked to him, trying hard to keep her expression calm and clear. Hide the hatred and the fear, the overwhelming need to cry that seemed to be building more and more. "I will take you to. My Father's former quarters." She drew a breath, starting to lead the way. Down the hallways, to the staircase. Thankfully the body of the former king had been removed, a faint red stain left upon the stone. She tried to not let her gaze linger upon the spot, looking ahead to the heavy wooden doors. Tugging them open, she stepped aside, gazing up at him. "And here you are."

Her father's bed was large, much larger than her own; the King may have been of Elven stock, but he had a thick, hearty build to him. The bed inside the room seemed it would have plenty big enough to handle the Thane's size, an array of blankets and pillows strewn about the massive furnishing. A four post frame held the mattresses up, layers of red silk draped from the edges. Off to one side was another door, opened just enough to show the large bath hidden inside. "I will send for water to be brought for you," she noted softly, hesitant to actually enter the room.

Grimnir followed the leashed elf, his hand resting on her neck even as they walked through the halls of the castle that had been her father’s, and was now by legal rights hers. Of course, rights of conquest trumped legal rights ten times out of ten. His dark eyes were drawn to the creamy, firm curve of her spine, from neck to rear as she walked just ahead of him, though he once again shook his head and attempted to clear his thoughts – this could go very poorly if mismanaged.

As the two of them reached the Synden King’s former quarters, Grimnir slowed down, allowing Gia to take the lead as they approached the doors to the chamber. A hunter’s eye took in the faint red stain lingering on the flagstones before glancing into the chamber to see the large bed with its red silk sheets – a true luxury to which Gulltown’s Thane was not accustomed. “That is indeed a bed fit for a king, girl. I’m more used to a bedroll on the ground, or a hammock slung under the decks of a longship. Though the bath does look, and sound, appealing. Come, let us take a look at this bath together.” His hand on her neck brooked no dissent, for all that his grip was light.

Grimnir led the reluctant elf into the bath chamber, marveling at the size of the marble tub sunk into the flagstone floor. The floor was heated through some ingenious method of pumping hot air from the lower reaches of the castle, so that it was not cold even as the evening’s chill began to be felt in the castle. After a few moments of exploration, several servants arrived bearing hot water and the tub was rapidly filled despite its size. Looking down at the steaming water with obvious relish, Grimnir at last released the elven heir from his grip and began to unlace the throat of his leather jerkin before pulling the stained and soiled garment over his head. His chest was broad and thick, with numerous small scars and a cross-shaped pattern of dark hair running from his throat down and across his chest, before disappearing into the waistband of his leather trousers. Spying a convenient stool, he sat himself on it and began tugging off his boots.

“So, girl, I hope that there’s some soap around here somewhere? I think that it’s been three weeks since the last time I had a real bath, with hot water. Before we set out from Gulltown, at least. It’s hard to bathe on a longship – we don’t carry enough water – and after that, it was a lot of fighting and sailing and running.” With a grunt, the thane finally removed his last boot, tossing it negligently into the corner with its mate. Having overcome jerkin and boots, Grimnir stood and began to unlace his leather trousers.

She was trying hard to stay clear of his path as he inspected the room, the bath. "Then the bed should give you a restful sleep." The princess had used a bedroll simply once, an outing with her father to find the moon stone reserves. He had told her it was something every Synden royal needed to know, to be prepared should the current ever fall. It was a two days' journey to the quarry from here, a route taken only once, yet already memorized.

The servants brought him his buckets of water, the steaming bath soon filled. He actually seemed quite interested in the waters, Gia's eyes briefly widening before quickly looking away as he began to undress. She may have been left nude by the man, but her own ideas of decency and proper etiquette forcing her to turn her eyes.

"There are a variety of soaps and oils, Thane. In the cabinet there, along with some drying cloths." She hesitantly moved for the furnishing, keeping her gaze clear of the undressing man as she did so. Taking out a few vials, green and red, blue and faintly yellow, a cloth she had mentioned. Piling them together, she returned to the tub's edge and set them down. The sound of his heavy boots hitting stone made her jump slightly, a noise that spooked her. A momentary glance was given towards him, the elf surprised to see just how marred and war-scarred his flesh was.

Was fighting all this man knew? To pillage and destroy?

She closed her eyes with a soft sigh, getting back to her feet. "I will have someone fetch your. Clothing. For a cleaning as well." If he was attempting to lose the scent of his travels and current exploits, it would need more than a mere bathing of the man himself. Waiting for him to completely disrobe, she kept her attention upon the water, not wanting to offend him or perhaps look too long upon him.

Gia could hear outside, the windows of the bedroom allowing sound to drift in. Voices of his men. Voices of her own people. The two groups had certain obvious differences in both their accents and tones. It sounded so strange, the harsh roared words of the invaders. The soft, subdued of those invaded. Accepting of their fate. Fearful.

She didn't want to listen anymore.
Her hands found the bath's door, slowly pushing it closed and trying to force it all from her mind.

“Oils? For a bath? Now that is something different.” Grimnir sounded somewhat bemused by the whole idea, though he did pause to examine the vials before pulling off his leather trousers and easing himself into the steaming tub and sighing in pleasure. “Perhaps having someone clean my clothes would be a good idea. They’re rather ripe, I suspect. When you’ve spent long enough in them, you hardly smell them yourself, anymore.”

He allowed himself to slide completely beneath the surface of the water for a moment, then rose with water streaming from his long, dark hair. Brushing his hair back from his face with both hands, he asked, “Speaking of things, you seem like quite the modest thing. Is it only because of your new status, or haven’t you been around men without clothes in the bath before? My people often bathe together, male and female, particularly in the,” he used a word she had never heard, something like, “sauna.”

Sinking again beneath the water, the thane surfaced just in time to catch one of her glances in his direction, and his eyes narrowed as he caught her looking at his scarred body. “You look at me like I’m a rabid beast, girl. Maybe I am, to you. You probably think that I, and my men, are savage barbarians who do nothing but fight and pillage and kill, fit only to be taken advantage of in trade or manipulated into fighting your enemies.” His voice was low, intense, and surprisingly bitter. “Never bathe but in the warm blood of virgins and babies, eat by burying our faces in raw meat, and probably shit on the table, afterwards. I’m sure that’s what your father and uncle told you. You have a lot to learn about reality, and learn it you will. We know music, and poetry, and how to navigate by the stars. We have songs, dances, the art of storytelling at feasts and festivals. And yes, we do bathe. We are your conquerors, but we are not beasts. We are men. I don’t expect you to like any of us, but you will respect me.”

Still standing in the middle of the tub, the water coming up to his waist and with the dragon’s fang hanging from its leather cord around his neck, he watched the elf close the door to the bathroom “Time for some peace and quiet, is it? Well, you mentioned soap, so get in here and soap me up.” He turned away from her and moved the far edge of the tub, presenting her with his broad back. The light streaming in from the window above the tub hit the pale skin of his back, which was covered by a huge tattoo of what looked to be a sinuous dragon, twisted into a circle and biting its own tail. The tattoo, in contrast with the smaller tattoos on his upper arms, was executed in brilliant colors, and the blues and greens and golds of the beast’s scales almost seemed to shimmer in the sunlight.

"They add a scent," Gia explained softly as he slipped into the water, nodding as he agreed to someone washing up his gear for him. She gathered it up as he moved deeper in, taking the pile to the door and setting it outside for someone to come take up.

She sat at the edge, just watching him, as he worked to clean himself up. She was honestly surprised at everything he did, her eyes widening a touch as he gave her a glance, quickly looking back to the water before her. "We do not present ourselves in the nude around others unless there is reason for it. Procreation, consummation. It is a shameful thing to be without clothing in the presence of the opposite sex. The way my people looked at me when you had me take you to the statue. The state I am currently in. They were mortified more with this, than the attack you made against us." Her gaze raised a bit at the mention of his people's Sawed Off. She wasn't quite certain what that was, but it sounded. Frightening. What exactly was sawed off and why were they naked around it? A part of some other ritual dance of theirs?

Gia gave him a hesitant glance with that, trying to understand exactly what it was he was talking about. A sudden glare was given in return, Gia's face paling a bit as he called her out on the look in her eyes, his voice holding a growled tone. "It seems we have both been regaled tales that are not true, Thane," She stated softly, shaking her head. "Perhaps we can learn more about each other on those matters. You judge me based on what you believe you know of Syndens. You refer to me as Knife Ear, and dub me a liar. I have done nothing but speak truths to you, and have drawn no weapon, aside from the fires of earlier, and the bow you allowed me to hold."

That wording, however. it wasn't a request from him for respect. It settled frighteningly upon her ears.

He requested her to join him. She hesitantly picked up the vial of soap, slipping into the water with him. The markings against his skin was a curious thing, something she had never seen before. Not the dragon, but the way it was upon his skin. His men drew upon him? She delicately reached up, dripping some of the vial's contents against the markings, surprised to find they didn't rub off. "You have a curious birthmark, Thane," She stated softly, confused by the odd thing. "A mark of a warrior?"

“Is not bathing a reason for presenting oneself in the nude, girl? The sauna is our version of your bath. You might call it a sweat lodge – it’s a small building, made mostly of birch twigs overlaid with bark and mud. There are hot stones inside, and when water is poured on them, it makes steam, which does very well for cleaning. We scrape ourselves clean with carved sticks…though they don’t feel nearly as good as all of this clean, hot water,” Grimnir explained. “Both men and women go to sauna together. It is not thought of as a…sex thing? Sexual thing? Anyway, it is not shameful for men and women to be in the sauna together, in my culture. Maybe we’re even more horrible barbarians than you thought we were,” the thane added, with a grin.

Her next statement wiped the grin from his face, his displeasure evident even behind the thick whiskers he sported. “Oh, I think I know a thing or two of Syndens. You see, I met your uncle once, though I was but a lad at the time, and he played us as false as it is possible to do. You will also notice that I have never called you a knife-ear. I probably said that when you first saw me, and I first saw you, but I have never called you that. You are the heir to this kingdom, my property through right of conquest though you may be.”

Grimnir’s annoyance waned visibly as the girl slid into the tub and picked up one of the vials of soap. Despite his potential for sudden violence, he was apparently a man of good humor, at base, which only made his rages more frightening. “That is a tattoo, girl, like the ones on my arms. They have religious significance for us – this one on my right arm is the Hammer of Thor. Thor is one of our most important gods, the protector of humanity and the god of strength and might. But the one of my back is special. It represents Jormungardr, the Serpent of Midgard. Midgard is what we call this world that we live in. Jormungardr coils himself around it, biting his own tail, and the thrashing that causes is what makes our weather and the state of our seas. For one who makes his life from the sea, as I do, we must respect Jormungardr, even if we fear him and his moods, for he is the one who holds the power of life and death over us. It was inked on my back by one of our priests in a sacred ritual when I was seven years old, and my fate was sealed.”

Explanation given, the Thane of Gulltown gave himself over to the soft touch of the elven girl. The sight of her that he caught over his shoulder as she slipped into the water had his cock stiffening against his stomach, and the thane wondered how much longer he’d be able to resist having his way with her.

So she had misheard him. It made Gia a touch more at ease, having worried that this thing he referenced was some type of preparation of war. It sounded quite curious- and far too warm for the elven girl. Scraping with sticks? It almost sounded painful, his standard method of cleansing! He began to smile as he teased her, something that was a bit strange. It managed to both calm and slightly make her ill at ease. Finding too much comfort around him was not something she wanted.

The look given when she brought up the references he gave toward her people erased almost all comfort she found by him, suddenly wanting to get out of that tub with him. He had met her uncle? The memory he recalled of the man was vague, but explained why he felt such ill will toward her kind. Uncle had done something that angered his people. With the stories her own father had told of the man, it certainly wasn't a far-fetched idea.

"A. Tattoo." Gia hesitantly ran her fingers against the skin marked, a skittish testing along the design. The names he gave in reference to the significances didn't make sense to her, unfamiliar words to her, though the stories behind them gave enough to start an understanding. "This. Jorman- Jormand- The serpent." She reached up again, tracing the design. "This is what brought you to my land?" She paused, a new thought blossoming. "You are. In a way. My own version of this creature."

Shaking her head with that, she resumed her washing of the man's skin, taking a moment to inspect the dark inks along his arms that he had spoken about. They had seemed mere markings to strike fear when she had first viewed them, a task she found quite accomplished in her. To understand now they were there as. Religion. Was curious, but less frightening for her, though his tales of his gods and their effects on life were a bit unsettling.

"We are not all the same as my uncle," she noted softly as she worked, now circling to his chest and working there with her little cloth. "I may not agree with what you have done here, nor do I appreciate the things you have caused, changed so drastically in my life. But I do not wish for you to believe all Syndens are liars and thieves, as it seems my uncle presented us as to you." The princess' gaze raised slightly, peeking up at him. "I have not misled you once thus far. I hope that can count for something."

Her hand paused, her gaze staying upon his face. That look he held. "Is. Something wrong? Have I done something you do not appreciate? Why do you look at me in such a way?"

“Your own Jormungardr? I suppose that I am, in some way. Some creature that you don’t understand, partially hidden, holding the power of life and death over you. I hadn’t thought about it like that, but that doesn’t make it any less true,” Grimnir admitted, a thoughtful expression on his bearded face. “I’ll have to think about that.” The girl was perceptive, make no mistake – and increasingly willing to share her thoughts. This would only add to her value, whether he kept her or not, though that decision was nearly made. As things stood, he would keep her.

The big warrior relaxed as he felt her hands on his back trace the outline of the serpent tattoo. “No, you do not seem all the same as your uncle, which is a very good thing. It would be a shame if all of you were like him – fair and graceful on the outside, and rotten and evil on the inside. What he did to us will never be forgotten, but there are many ways to heal even that wound.”

Heavy shoulders shifted to the side as the girl came around to rub the soap into his broad chest. “Ahh, that does feel good. You have very talented hands, girl. And yes, you have been honest and open with me, don’t think that I haven’t noticed. Even some of my crew are beginning to believe that not all of you are like your uncle, which is a very good thing for your continued good health, and that of your people.”

Her peeking glance did not pass unnoticed, and the thane reached out to again rest one hand on her neck as she spoke. “Something wrong? No, not at all. I look at you in such a way because you are a very pretty girl, and I am a man. Do not people of your kind look at each other this way?” His voice was light, but carried a hint of something much deeper.

Moving his right hand to her shoulder, he lifted his left out of the water to lightly touch her lips. Slowly, that hand traced down the curve of her chin, along the smooth and soft skin of her throat, and lingered over her collarbone before continuing down to run all four fingertips over her right breast. “If they don’t look at each other this way, they are fools. And if they don’t look at you this way, they are doubly fools. You belong to me now, girl, and I intend to look at you like this quite often.”

Heal that wound?
Gia considered this for a moment, continuing to wash down the large man before her. Her uncle had seemed to have left some terrible damage with whatever this broken trust was caused by. Perhaps she could somehow show him that this blame he left upon her kind was ill-placed.

A slight smile was forced as he praised her for her current efforts, acknowledging her tries at open conversation with him, and how this effected his opinions of her. Even his men were starting to view her in a different light, despite the fires incident of earlier. She had learned her errors with that.No more magics, unless absolutely necessary. It was, as he called it, a good thing for her health.

A threat in a praising. This man had talents with words.

The hand that clasped her skin again set a shiver, her gaze raising once more as he answered her. Pretty? "There are glances of such intent," She confirmed softly, blushing a touch at his tone, the tint of her flesh taking a touch deeper coloration as he slid his hand down, the other rising up. Heated wet fingers found her face, her neck. Gia wasn't sure how to react to that, hesitantly looking to the tub's edge, to the closed door.

It was his voice that drew her eyes back to him. That curious tone from the warrior-man. The touch of his fingers against her breast, a motion that brought her breath to her throat and caused it to stay there. "Gazes.... were... given at times." Her voice was soft still, slightly worried, ashamed. To say such things to an unknown man- "Both to. And from."

She prayed they had not done anything to Kalel.

His reminder on her place caused her eyes to close, a reminder that cut into her deeply.
His. Yes. She was his property now, as was this his castle. His kingdom.

"I am merely a spoil of war to you. View me as you wish." There was a hurt in her voice, her eyes reopening, but refusing to look up to the man stroking her skin. She returned her gaze to the bath's edge, to anywhere except the thane before her. She would continue to wash him, but refused to bring her eyes back to his own. Slowly, she moved to finish his bathing, finally setting the cloth beside her. "I have finished."

The thane smiled as he watched her color at his touch and heard her breathing change. “You have very soft skin, girl. It feels very good under my hands.” His fingertip traced the underside of her breast as she answered that yes, her people did in fact know and understand lustful glances. “Well,” he said, “little elves must come from somewhere, after all. I assume you don’t just grow them in the fields along with your oranges.”

“And you’ve exchanged these glances yourself? Perhaps you’re not as innocent as I thought you were. Interesting.”

Her reaction to his proclamation of his ownership of her did not particularly surprise the thane, as she was understandably very sensitive about that particular issue. The downcast gaze, the hurt tone, the sudden lack of interest - all were as expected. His right hand returned to grasp her throat more firmly, not cutting off her air but exerting a clear pressure. “I will view you as I wish, girl, make no mistake about that. And you are a spoil of war. But if you were correct and you were ‘merely’ a spoil, you and I would not be having this conversation right now. I would not be taking the time to instruct you, but rather you would be huddled in the corner with whip marks across your pretty little ass, or perhaps you’d be downstairs to provide Odo and Hjalmtyr and Asbjorn with a plaything for a while. I do not intend to be cruel with you, but you are mine. You are finished, “he added quietly, “when I say you are finished.”

The Thane rose up in the tub, the water streaming down his battle-hardened body, his hand still around the elf-girl’s neck. Almost effortlessly, he lifted her with him, until they were both standing, facing each other, in the water. The big man’s left hand came up to grasp Gia’s hair, pulling her head back by that convenient handle until she was looking up at his intense, dark eyes. Her body was close enough to his that the tips of her breasts were flattened against his chest, and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her belly. “And, for today, you are not quite finished.”

The thane's words met Gia's pointed ears and brought the girl's eyes to lower to the water. Yes, she had stolen glances and peekings to certain other folk around the castle. Mainly to one lone man; the elf she had sent off to assist his men in finding a place to sleep. He was her own age, son of her father's Captain of the Guard. He too must have felt the same sting and sorrow on the fall of their fathers. "A mere glance is chaste, Thane," She whispered in response. "I only share glimpses with him, not my bed."

She gasped softly as his handn took its newfound favorite spot against her neck, though a much heavier motion to it this time. Claiming. Reminding. His reaction to accusations on how he viewed her was not at all as she had expected, in some ways. Yes, she was his. But not as uncaring as she believed. More than a trinket to be disposed of. He had kept her privately, hadn't abused her. The princess should at least be thankful for that.

A sudden thought of fury pulled from that same thought. Thankful to be free of harm in her own kingdom? This place was not his home, his castle.

Keeping those thoughts, however, was hard with the Thane's stare and his grasp against her neck. She dared not utter the words that echoed in her mind, the frustration and anger that tore inside her. Fear was presented instead, the strongest of her current emotions. His last words before rising made her eyes widen, the gentle tone making them even worse for her ears.

Gia whimpered weakly as he stood, guiding her up as well with his grasp. Her eyes had given up on the pool's edge, now staring in fright at the man holding her. Her hands raised cautiously, gripping against his wide wrist as his own free hand came to rest upon her head, a handful of hair claimed and used to pull her head back. She tried to cry out, giving only a tiny sound at the tug, still looking at the Thane as he stared down into her eyes.

She could feel him. The press of his body against her, the forced push of her own back against his. His words once again made her tremble, swallowing down in an attempt to choke out the fear that tried to force through. "You. You spoke of my innocence, Thane. The most I have ever shared with another is glances and glimpses, nothing more. The innocence so highly regarded- Do you wish to take that so easily from me as well? Prove to me I am not as worthless as I believed myself to be in your eyes, Thane. Please." She continued to stare up at him, hoping that her words were taking some hold in the man's mind.

It must have taken the princess’s uncle years to school his face not to reveal every emotion, or perhaps the girl was still sufficiently off-balance that she couldn’t keep her feelings well-hidden, because her face was an open book to Grimnir. Her uncle, as best he could remember, would have taken anyone’s money at dice or cards – a born liar, or perhaps a trained one – who could tell someone that the sky was red while standing outside and have it seem believable. Fortunately for the thane, a trained fighter had to learn to read body language, to anticipate actions, and to discern an opponent’s intent from small clues. It had taken the young Grimnir a couple of years to realize that the same skills that made him truly deadly with sword or axe or spear carried over to other forms of personal interaction besides bloodletting. He had honed the skill of reading faces and bodies the same way he had worked at reading sword swings and the intent in a foeman’s eyes. Gia’s uncle had taught the Northmen that the battles of diplomacy were ultimately just as deadly as the coming together of enemies on the battlefield, and it had been a harsh lesson.

As Gia gasped under his hand, Grimnir read the emotions flashing across her face – anger, hate, and fear, with brief flashes of relief when he assured her that he did not intend to treat her cruelly or brutally. Anger and hate were to be expected, but there did seem to be something else lurking in there – embarrassment, probably, and shame for her current condition.

Her small, pale hands gripped his wrist as he held her in place, and he watched her intently as she spoke, begging him not to despoil her innocence. His voice was quiet and spoken almost directly into her sharply pointed ear, dark beard brushing against her skin with each word.

“No one remains innocent forever, girl. This day has been the end of much of your innocence. It may yet be the end of more of it.” He detached his hand from her hair and took one of her wrists in his own hand, guiding her hand to his erect cock. “It is time for you to learn a few new things, innocent. You may start by touching me, learning what it is for a woman to touch a man.” The grip on her neck lessened somewhat, releasing the pressure that he had applied to make his earlier point clear.

Her plea was unmet. Gia's eyes came to close, the girl trembling as he denied her request with a growled set of words in her ear. His facial hair pressed against her skin, rough in texture along her pale flesh. His hands continued to hold her, one on her throat, one in her hair.

The one released, only to peel her own hand from his wrist and redirect it downward. Gia gasped softly as he brought it to rest against his manhood, her eyes trying to keep on his as he stared down upon her, explaining what it was he wanted of her. She hesitantly began to touch against him, the lost trailings of fingers unsure of their task. Rubbing, tracing against the thickness he had brought her to touch. She could breathe a bit more now, thanks to his hand's lightened grasp, but that heavy warmth was still there. A reminder that he was always there, now.

Trial and error. See what caused this large man's gaze to soften, what could bring about a change in him. Her fingers' dance against him changed, switching for her whole hand to take part, grasping him gingerly in her palm. Her eyes continued to attempt and watch him, unsure if what she was doing was welcomed, appreciated. A slow, gentle motion against him, a motion that reminded her somewhat of milking the cows of the stables with Kalel.

"Forgive me, Thane. As my words have told you, my motions must say the same. I have never done such a thing before." Her free thumb trailed as she worked, looking for other places that may possibly please this man, running gently against the thick end that pressed towards her. Massaging against this, she looked up at him curiously. "All I have is to mimic the motions I already know."

Her grasp tightened, stroking harder, her fingers trying to touch together around the thickness that seemed too big for her small hand. Perhaps the harder she squeezed, the more he would enjoy it. That was what he wished for, was it not? Hard, tight motions, her hand moving quickly against him.

A low groan escaped the Azengorean’s throat as Gia’s small, soft hand made its first contact and began to trail along the heated skin of his penis. “By the gods, girl,” he said quietly, “you are a natural, indeed.” His hand on her neck remained constant, keeping her where he wanted her, both physically and psychologically.

The milking motion was met with a slow, deep intake of breath, Griminir losing himself for a few moments in the pleasure her hand was evoking as she worked his cock. His breath, again hot against her ear, growled, “Yes, girl, that’s very good. Very good…shit.” Could she really be a virgin? A girl who knew how to work a cock like that, almost like milking a cow – not that he hadn’t fucked a few milkmaids here and there, girls who often knew how to handle a man as well or better than they know how to handle a teat.

“There is nothing to forgive, girl. You are as I took you, and I took you as you are. For all that you claim to know nothing of what you are doing, your fingers call you a liar.” He grimaced once as her hand pulled a little too firmly as she tried out a new technique. “Men are very…sensitive down there, as you are between your own legs. Too much pressure is bit uncomfortable, girl.”

Keeping his right hand wrapped around the soft skin of Gia’s throat, his left hand again reached out to stroke the smooth, pale skin of her breast before beginning a downward motion across the flat expanse of her belly. Pausing a moment to circle her navel, it resumed its southerly course, trailing in the fiery curls at the top of her mound, his short fingernails dragging across her pale skin and leaving fine marks on her body. “You set me on fire. There are few ways to quench that fire…” His fingers gently parted her lower lips before sliding back and forth against her inner labia, his index and middle finger pressing against the oh-so-sensitive nub at the apex of her sex. “All the ways are enjoyable, however, for both the man and the woman

His warmth against her ear made the smaller girl shiver, her eyes closing as he growled into the warmed skin. Praises and curses. Words of understanding, words that confused her, left her a touch ashamed. She did too well for someone who knew nothing, or those momentary acts led him to believe so.

The hiss he gave told her she had chosen poorly with the attempts that followed, hastily loosening her hand and pulling back a bit. He gave warning on what she had done wrong, but did not request her to stop in trying. Gia's fingers continued their original efforts, a soft sound of understanding, a mere whimper back at his words.

She was trying. She truly was. Whatever could please this man, bring his angered words of earlier to a smaller smolder. When he was pleased, he was far more tolerable. Even a touch more understanding and compassionate to the Synden Royal's pleas. But Gia also realized she needed to calm her efforts, not be so brash with her own words. Frustration and fury led them from her tongue, lips working too quickly for the mind to sort through it's words.

His hand on her throat shifted, his body moving softly in the water, bringing him in a bit closer as she felt his other hand press against her breast. She stiffened a bit, that weak whimper of earlier returning. This feeling was unknown to her, the warmth of a man's hand against her exposed flesh. It frightened her. Left her feeling even more vulnerable than he had already made her.

Trailing, downward, downward. A leisurely path taken against her skin, exploring against her stomach, his fingertips painting an unseen picture upon her body. Her lips trembled softly as he continued on, pressing towards a region Gia was certain his touch was not welcomed. "Thane-," She started softly, his words overpowering her own.

Fire. He spoke of fire.
He stirred one inside her with a mere touch.
The elven girl gasped as he traced his fingertips against her, a place found that brought a moan to the princess' lips. Her own hand clenched against him, her free hand raising to press against his chest, her fingers clawing against his skin.

This feeling.
Fire.
He was trying to set her ablaze.
His words promised it could be enjoyable.
"I am the only thing left you have yet to burn...," She whispered, looking up at him, that palm still heavy upon her neck. "Perhaps it is only fair I cause a fire for you as well."

The big man hissed again quietly as the elf-girl’s fingernails left faint red streaks against the skin of his chest. He had, apparently, found that which he was seeking and, judging by her reaction, this was not entirely unwelcome. Her whimpers and gasps, so soft and quiet, goaded him on to new heights of arousal, and he knew that this particular encounter could only end one way. In truth, he had been looking forward to this from the first moment he had laid eyes on the elf, brought trebling before him in Odo’s firm grasp. When the one-eyed man had torn her clothes from her at his order, Grimnir had known that he would have the elf-girl. The only question had been how. The fact that she had treated with him fairly despite the circumstances had encouraged him to be gentler with her than he might otherwise have been, but he could feel his control slipping with each moan and with each stroke of her small, soft hand up and down his engorged cock.

“Be careful that you do not get too close to my flame, little elf. It may burn you, as well. Though it may be too late, by now.”

Grimnir slowly moved his hand between her thighs, his thick fingers sliding against her heated flesh with a practiced skill. He bent his bearded head in order to flick his tongue over the hardened nipple that capped her firm breast, then drew it into his mouth and suckled it before catching it lightly between his teeth for a quick nip. Releasing it, he whispered to her, “You are going to learn a lot tonight, girl. For your next lesson, you will learn how to pleasure a man with your mouth.”

His hand slid from the heat between her thighs, and his unyielding grip on her neck pushed her gently but firmly downwards to where his cock waited, just above the surface of the water. “I want to feel your mouth on me, girl. I want to watch you as you learn to pleasure a man.”

His touch was something new to her, something she didn't quite understand, but found it to be most pleasurable once she let go of the concern she had over it. The man's hand was foreign to her, unknown on so many levels. But to fight him was something that would only make matters worse. Simply coming to accept it, embrace what he was trying to give to her.

Gia looked back up to him with awed eyes, the sound that left him at first worrying her. Had she done poorly once more? No. That look. That was a look of pleasure. She continued on, stroking the thickness so at home in her grasp. His warning brought about another upward glance to her conqueror, unsure on what his words meant. Too late?

The princess cried out again as he readjusted his touch, his hand taking new direction to drive her to his desires. As he moved his body to stoop down against her, her hand slid up his chest, guided more by the water still left upon his skin. She started to peer down as he leaned against her, gasping as the rough touch of his tongue stroked against her breast, her head quickly raising back up as her eyes fell closed. The moan brought out by the warmth of his mouth, the press of his hand against her center, driving a set of digits into her. Her hand upon his shoulder released, her own fingers coming to rest against her lips. She whimpered loudly, shaking her head. This feeling. She wanted more, but wanted it to stop. It was too much. Too unfamiliar. It frightened her.

She drew a breath as his lips left her flesh, her chest rising and falling heavily as he spoke to her in that heavy whisper. Learning. He wanted her to know.

Gia's eyes widened at what he wished to teach her, a tiny sound leaving her as he pulled his hand away from her ache. It was given no time to linger as he pressed his hand upon her neck, guiding her back to the water's surface, to the waiting arousal that her hand had been working on. She hesitated, glancing back up to him as she slowly opened her mouth, drawing her tongue against him. He tasted of both soap and his own skin, a strange flavor against her tongue. She drew back slightly, prevented from going too far by his hand. Her own still clutched about him, the princess closing her eyes and trying again.

She had sworn to herself. Do what it takes to please this man. To please him was to save herself. To save her people, hopefully. Her tongue slipped out once more, guiding against him before she slid the very end of him past her lips. It felt so strange, having him in her mouth like this.

Her eyes opened once more, straining to peer up at him from her spot in the waters, her lips occupied.

The sight of the elf-girl, mostly underwater, her hand gripping his length, her tongue slowly and hesitantly flicking out to taste his cock was nearly enough to send him over the edge right there. A few deep breaths and Grimnir mastered himself, re-attaining his self-control. By all the gods, a virginal elf-girl - the niece of the great betrayer - on her knees, preparing to take him into her mouth at his command. It was nearly enough to cleanse the taste of the dealings with her uncle out of his own mouth, but not quite. Not yet.

He had marked the way she had cried out when he’d touched her between her legs, and the closing of her eyes as he nipped at her breast. She was clearly aroused, and confused – of course, to her, he was nothing more than a conquering beast, a rabid animal to be placated and mollified until something could be done. But perhaps there was more, something inside her that made her react to his touches and nips – something he could nurture along until he’d turned her into something else…

Her tongue was like liquid fire against his skin as she gingerly tasted him, drawing that pink tongue along his hardness. Her pale skin, red hair, and sharply pointed ears marked her out as different, alien, but the feel of her skin under his, even her most private skin, marked her as a young, tender, virgin – eager to please, and willing to do his bidding. His cock swelled at the thought, and he kept his grip on her neck to keep her from pulling away, even though she didn’t seem very interested in pulling away at this point.

Desires warred within the thane as the girl slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. Part of him wanted to teach her how to give him pleasure, to be patient and instructive, knowing that the eventual benefits would be great. The other part wanted nothing more than to tighten his grip on her throat and fuck her mouth violently and mercilessly, making her gag and choke before unloading his seed down her virgin throat, or perhaps pushing her over the rim of the tub and raping her ass, giving back to her personally all of the pain and humiliation her uncle had brought to Grimnir’s people. For now, he chose the first option, but it was a conscious choice, and the struggle probably appeared clearly on his face as she suckled at him, her luminous eyes peering up at his darkly-bearded visage.

“Yes, girl,” he whispered, his voice low. “That’s it, that’s it. Take a bit more of it in, there you go. You’re doing well, Princess, you may be a natural.” His free hand rose to caress the side of her face as she worked at him, seemingly trying to figure out how best to please him.

She was doing something correctly, this time. No more hisses or comments on how she was doing it poorly. He grew even more against her hand, against her lips, the girl surprised at just how much this part of him reacted to simple things. Gia's eyes raised once again, trying to see if she was doing it correctly. His gaze seemed troubled, but certainly not on her behalf? He had not scolded her again, nor pulled her away. If she had done something incorrect, he would have made her aware of it, would he not?

His hand was still upon her neck, but no forceful motions, no grabs or pushes. He finally spoke to her, his voice nearly a growl as he, instead of the scolding she feared, gave her deep voiced praises and encouragement. Her eyes fell closed with this, both finding it a relief to know she was doing it properly, and a touch of frustration towards herself for pleasing him in such a manner.

The man's other palm found her cheek, making her spook slightly. The warmth was unexpected, a tiny sound leaving her as he brushed his palm against her skin. She shivered, coaxing herself further down him, wondering if this was part of what he wanted from her. His thick head slid against her tongue, claiming more of the space between her thin lips. The taste of soap, his flesh, was still a strange combination.

He confused her, in so many ways. Not just from these actions, but what he had caused within her. He stirred thoughts in her she couldn't explain with a mere touch. His rough hands made her body long for more, something she knew was wrong and defiling. But had he not already pushed her past that? The act of being disgraced, humiliated before her people. Taken before them like a dog on its lead, naked and chained to the man, asked to do tricks to prove her value.

Stop the thoughts.
Refocus her mind.
No more thinking. Simply doing.

Her head shook gently, trying to dispel the thoughts that hurt her. Continue on what he asked of her, this effort of pleasing the massive man towering over her in the waters. Another soft sound flowed from her throat, her mouth delving down upon him, drawing back slowly. Mimic the motions her hand had done, the ones he found so pleasurable before. Down, and up, drawing against his flesh. She tried to go as far as her hand had been able, gagging suddenly and quickly pulling back, gasping for breath as she reached up, her hand wiping at her mouth. "It will not fit!," She exclaimed, shaking her head. "I cannot do that!"

Grimnir took a deep breath as Gia worked her mouth down over his shaft, taking more into her mouth than he would have expected for her first attempt at it. The little sound she made when he touched her cheek, the sight of her eyes closing, the shivers that coursed through her body, all made for an intoxicating mixture. Gulltown’s Thane kept his hand riding on her neck, a reminder to the young elf of her status, and a way for him to attempt to sense her movements and react.

A low groan escaped him as she began to bob her head up and down along his length, her mouth following the path that her hand had taken just a few moments previously. Her mouth was soft and hot, and he could feel the girl’s tongue sliding along his skin as she moved. The thane’s groan was followed by a chuckle as her gag reflex kicked in and she had to withdraw to take a breath, a strand of saliva still connecting her mouth to the head of his cock until she wiped it away with the back of her hand. The sight of her firm, pale breasts heaving as she gasped for breath, the flush on her face…

“Oh, it will fit, girl. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll be able to take, with some practice.” Keeping one hand on her neck, Griminr reached over with the other and collected the tendrils of flame-colored hair that had spilled down over her face, wrapping the girl’s flowing mane in his hand so that his fist was full of her hair and pressed against the back of her head.

“Take a deep breath, relax your throat, and try it again. You can do this.” His hand at the back of her head pressed her forward towards his groin again, while his other hand at her neck loosened and began to gently stroke the front of her throat.

His words seemed almost a promise, a warning wrapped in a tender tone. A little practice. Did he intend for more of this? Gia studied his eyes as she knelt in the water, a hand still clutching him as he wrapped thick fingers into her hair, taking a firm grasp of his own upon her. The smaller elf girl whimpered softly, those eyes closing a bit, cringing lightly at his hold.

They finally closed completely, her ears taking his words, the advice he attempted to give to improve her efforts. His hand guided her back once more, her mouth easing down upon him. Soon filled completely with the Thane's thickness, the princess whined weakly, clenching her eyes tightly. He was simply too big, she was certain of it! He was going to hurt her!

His free hand rubbed her throat, trying to ease it, reminding her of motions she had seen her father use to coax medicines down uncooperative horses and dogs. She swallowed down from his efforts, a surprised sound pushing against him as he claimed further. Could he even go that far? Her own fingers were still upon him, though were slowly losing space as he eased into her mouth, pushing to her throat. Gia gagged softly, another sound of frustration, of confusion. It was a tight fit, his cockhead blocking her throat now, but not as painful as it was before. Her eyes slowly peeked open, a few tears from the fighting reflex watering to them. A whimper against him, another attempt. Withdraw slowly, then attempt to retake him. It wasn't as difficult now, though still left that sting, that feeling of too much tried as he pulled away.

She was trying. The happier he was, the better things could possibly be. It burned so deeply inside her to be conforming to his wishes so easily like this, but what choice did she have? He had told her consequences of upsetting him, of angering his men. She had already earned distrust, barely regained with the stone. If she were to anger him, that no doubt would be forgotten.

"Nn-"
She continued to try, her efforts' timings finding a new tempo. Withdraw, return. As far out, as far down. Faster efforts, harder motions of her tongue and lips, his hands still clutching at the girl at his feet and upon his cock.

The elf-girl absolutely inflamed him. As she looked up at him with his hand wrapped in her hair, his glistening cock in front of her mouth, the soft whimper escaping her throat, he ground his teeth to maintain control of himself. Maybe she was right, maybe his people were animals compared to the calm Synden. But right now, he was reveling in the animal pleasures of her mouth on his body.

As she worked the head of his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, he kept his grip on her hair, helping her head back and forth along his length. He smiled as she swallowed, trying to get his length into her throat, and again stroked her throat as her eyes opened, a few tears spilling welling at the corners. She had heart, he noted again, and a deep willingness to please him, even if it was, he suspected, only so that he’d go away and leave her and her people to their own devices. That, however, was not going to happen.

Slowly, she began working into a rhythm – up and down his shaft, faster and more vigorously than before, small gurgling sounds emitting from her throat as he bumped against the back of it on her downward thrusts. Grimnir dropped his head back in pleasure, doing nothing for a few moments but enjoying the sensations she was producing and the knowledge that it was the betrayer’s niece on her knees with his cock battering her throat.

Eventually, feeling his release nearing and wanting to prolong the pleasure a bit longer, he used his grip on her hair to slowly drag her mouth away from his cock, growling as he watched her lips slide along him until the head finally popped free from her swollen lips. “You do that very well, girl. But now it’s time for something else…”

With that, he let go of her hair and caught her under the arms with both of his strong hands. The muscles in his upper arms and chest bunched and contracted as he lifted her small body clear of the water and placed her on the edge of the tub, near where a sturdy table held the bath accessories. With a sweep of one tattooed arm, he cleared the table behind her, and positioned her so that she sat right at the edge of the tub with the table immediately to her rear. Once she was in place, his hands gripped her inner thighs, pressing them apart firmly and opening her to his will.

Gia's mouth was uncertain on what it was doing. Such a thing was still so foreign to her, yet he insisted that she seemed so talented in her efforts, a compliment that burned against her ears. She did not wish for praises on such a thing. It felt foul and wrong, a use not intended for one's mouth. But, in those continued efforts to keep the man from taking out further rages upon her people, upon herself, upon her castle, she would continue to do as he commanded of her. Even with a gentle voice, the requests were just that. Commands.

Her lips pulled away slowly as he peeled her off his length, the princess gasping out for air as she looked up at him. Another round of praises, but a look to his eyes that warned her that he was far from over before the words even left his lips. She feared what else was forming in the man's mind.

The answer came swiftly, his hands grabbing against her, lifting her deftly from the waters and placing her at the tub's edge. Her eyes were widened, frightened as she clutched her fingers onto the table he merely threw its occupants to the floor with a shove of his arm. She cringed at that, curling up against herself as best she could as he pulled her over a bit more.

He pulled, pushed, positioned. She dared not to even try to fight with this, still watching him with wild, confused eyes. As he peeled her legs apart, she realized completely his intent. The look of her stare changed with this. No longer confusion. Fright. Panic.

She had heard from other girls among the castle's staff, the young maids. The ones near her own age, the ones who lost their chastity. How losing that innocence was painful, worse still with someone of large size, of forceful ways. The Thane seemed to be of each category. The thought left her trembling, watching his eyes as she tried so hard to swallow away that fear.

He had no concerns on keeping her pure.
She finally chose to simply close her eyes, clutching the wood even tighter and letting her legs follow the course his hands gave them. Parted, presenting the area he had stroked against before. The part of her so confused by his touch, frightened but longing for more.

"I cannot promise you I will not scream," She whispered out in a shaking voice, her eyes continuing to stay closed.

Grimnir saw the fear in her eyes, the wild look of panic writ large across her sharp elven features. Strong hands held her in place - open, her innermost places exposed - as he watched her, dark eyes intent on her luminous ones. He could feel her trembling, hear her voice quavering as she closed her eyes and whispered that she couldn’t promise to hold back her screams. Gods, the fear of the virgin. She was hardly the first virgin he’d taken, and her more gently than some. They all had that same fear, though. For some, it was realized. For others, that initial pain would quickly be washed away as their own lusts overcame their pain and fear. He wondered how she would react when the moment came, given what he’d seen of her to this point and particularly her reactions when his hand had dipped between her legs.

“Oh, you’ll scream, girl. I can promise you that. You’ll scream.” His voice was hoarse and low as he placed his powerful body between her parted thighs, the tip of his cock brushing against her sex. “Probably more than once, and probably for more reasons than you expect.”

The thane’s hands left her thighs now, one tracing the sharp point of her ear and down the side before taking up its customary place at her throat, and the other reaching down to guide the head of his shaft along the cleft of her spread labia. “Open your eyes. I want to see your eyes, girl, and I want you to see me when I fuck you.”

Finding what he sought, he began to press steadily into her, his hardness pressing against the resistance he found inside her before tearing through and sinking fully into the elf. He gave her a few moments to acclimate to the sensation, then began to slowly draw back until just the head remained inside her before moving deeply into her again.

Back