PreCum

I love how it tastes and very sloppy an sexy and sweet too!
It has been a long time since I've produced any precum, medications and medical episodes has taken a toll on my system. I can only cum a few drops when I JO. I long for my earlier days when I could drip like a leaky faucet, and I so miss the taste....

I only make a little bit... it tastes FANTASTIC!! I wish I could make as much as some of the pics I see.... long strings drooling out... DAMN!!!

I've always flowed precum constantly when in a high state of arousal. When I was young I'd never need lube to masterbate, if flowed out like a steady stream.

When I was first dating my wife a few years back, she was unfamiliar with the huge wet spot on my pants that would flow through from being aroused around her.

When I explained what it was she was very curious and surprised.

She had never seen it before and didn't know that kind of flow was possible.

She thinks its hot so I'm glad I can bring something new to the table for her.

Love my precum. It's too bad I don't always make pre. When I do I eat it. If I had some right now I'd post a pic. But alas...

Precum is a wonderful fluid! I don't produce much semen but as I get hard it starts and I find it to be an incredible lube. I like the taste. I like to mix it with a little saliva and use it to stimulate my glans.

I generate a pretty good amount of precum as I get aroused. I remember I had one girlfriend in my twenties, and we were both pretty inexperienced. She was from China, and the first time we were intimate she was stroking me. She saw the clear droplet on my slit and said in her cute accent "You get wet, just like me!" That was pretty hot.

Mine doesn't have much taste compared to cum, but I always find it hot to milk a drop or two out and then bring my finger to my tongue.

So Do I

I love rubbing it on my nipples. So slippery.

When I travel my wife sext messages me with JO instructions and keeps asking when the precum is flowing....then she has me rub it on my very sensitive right nipple....Love it. Then she tells me to rub it on my lips and to let her know when it becomes salty tasting....she then knows I am close so she can time her orgasm as she masturbates .....So hot!!!!

Back