Ladyboys or Femboys

coyote62

Older being off the
I love the out look of ladyboys of Thailand...but the new look of femboys is awesome too. I prefer very small petite over very tall. Must be very feminine and sweet. I have no one to discuss this with due to the area I live in. Way too many against them here. I'd love to meet one one day.
What's your thoughts on looks and preferences??

I love the out look of ladyboys of Thailand...but the new look of femboys is awesome too. I prefer very small petite over very tall. Must be very feminine and sweet. I have no one to discuss this with due to the area I live in. Way too many against them here. I'd love to meet one one day.
Why don't you travel to Thailand? You could meet many.

I'm on disability and unable to go there. I'd love to find one locally

i love them, in all their glorious youth. at the heighth of their beauty!

I’m with you. A petite femboy with natural small breasts and proportioned matching little clitty.
If I wanted to see a sequoia I’d go to Muir Woods, LOL!

I've very recently discovered my attraction to femboys. As a middle aged guy in my 40s, the idea of having a young femboy to play with is incredibly arousing.

I think many females like the look of femboys together too. I had a friend and we had a few girls we knew who would go out boating. My friend and I would strip down and swim and glory in the sun and the females admitted to loving to see us and our beautiful bodies together. I married a woman but so wish I had a fem lover to hold and enjoy life with. I am a beta and would even adore being her cuckold

Back