Power Failure Fun (for Naughty_Sis)

Mary dropped her nightie to the floor without moving more than an inch from her sister, leaving her in only panties. As is answering Lily's unasked question she purred, "Lily your skin is so soft, boobs so big and your ass feels great against me!"
Mary spun Lily around backing her gently against the counter, pulling her sister into her arms hugging her tightly. Their tits mashed together as Mary licked up Lily's neck until she reached the girl's mouth. Gently she kissed Lily's lips and instantly came back for a second kiss but this time shoved her tongue into her sister's mouth.
Just then a clap of thunder shook the entire house.

Lily blushed with the compliment of her sister. She was not completely a stranger to boys thinking such things about her, but to have Mary say such was rather different. She shivered as she felt the cold counter against her, trapped between it and her sister.

When the second kiss came, Lily opened her mouth some to greet her sister's tongue and even more when she became startled from the thunder. She really didn't like the storm and was happy she wasn't alone. Of course the storm also meant she couldn't leave any time soon.

Mary was surprised when her sister opened her mouth to accept her tongue so willingly. She swore that Lily collapsed her body tightly against her, she wasn't sure if it were sexual excitement or the storm. Not one to miss out on an opportunity Mary kissed her little sister a third time - longer and deeper this time. "Mmmm.. your mouth and neck taste wonderful that makes me curious about the rest of your sexy body."
Mary bent down the short distance and sucked one of Lily's tits into her mouth. Her tongue danced all over the areola and nipple. Once again a clap of thunder hit, "Come on and let's go hide from this naughty storm."
Mary grabbed Lily's hand and led her to the bed room and her bed. She hoped Lily remembered how they would hide together completely covered by the sheets and blankets when they were kids while big sister soothed little sister reassuring her that everything would be fine. Mary planned to do much more than soothe this time however.

Last edited:
A sweet little yelp left her as Lily's nipple really felt sensitive to this kind of attention and she fought to keep quiet as her sister continued. Her nipple stood very proud by the time her sister stopped and her body instantly missed the feeling.

She could only nod when her sister suggested to hide and went with her to the bedroom. As the sound of another thunder accompanied them, Lily was quick to find the bed. The storm and the situation had her rather quiet, not sure what to say to her sister and not sure what to ask as she didn't want to come across as silly or stupid. Besides that... she simply didn't know what to say or ask right now. She hoped she would be able to sleep soon.

"You always did get quiet during storms, don't worry big sis will take your mind off the storm," Mary whispered attributing Lily's silence only to the raging storm giving no credence to Lily's sexual confusion. Mary shrugged off her panties and climbed into bed pulling the sheet over them. gently Mary caressed her sister.
"Think of this being our own private island and the only thing that matters is both of us feeling wonderful," Mary cooed. Any pretense was gone for Mary as she rolled Lily onto her back and straddled her and began feverishly kissing her sister's boobs.

Lily felt the heat radiating from her sister's body and soon the first moans escaped her as Mary started to focus on her breasts. It felt good... it felt bad... she felt loved... she felt good... she felt... Another thunder rocked the world and Lily agreed that it might be best to stop thinking and let her mind be taken away.

This storm really was close and it really scared her. She still had no idea about what to do, so her hands idly grabbed the sheets of the bed. "Mary..." She moaned, not that she really wanted to say something

"Lily, oh Lily...you'll forget the storm if you play with me." The room suddenly was as bright as daytime with a flash of lightning followed instantly by a thunder clap that shook the bed. Mary took one of Lily's hands and transferred it from the sheets to Mary's excited breast as she resumed kissing her sister's breast. Mary's hands explored Lily passionately trying to make the storm into background noise.

A bit nervous Lily started to explore the flesh of Mary's breast and it didn't take long before she noticed how hard her sister's nipple was. The sensation made her pussy even more wet while she also enjoyed how her sister played with her.

She always found it arousing to pinch her nipple, so she let her fingers find Mary's nipple and carefully pinched it

"That's nice, you're making me wet down there. Don't be shy."
Mary lifted her head and kissed her sister's mouth in raw passion squeezing Lily's ass as she did, "Wouldn't you like trying out kissing my boobs?"

The arousal she felt made Lily eagerly return the kiss and it actually surprised her how different it felt to kiss another girl than to kiss a guy. She gave a little nod when the question came and when her sister allowed it she let her mouth find one of Mary's breasts and gently kissed it. It made her feel weird and her own nipples only seemed to get even harder. Her hand stroked the other breast

An electric shock seemed to run through Mary's body when her sister sucked on her boob, "Fantastic; explore my whole body with that sexy mouth!"
She wasn't sure if she had said too much but she was too turned on to stop now. to encourage her sister Mary lightly teased Lily's pussy with her fingertips while her other hand caressed Lily's hair as she cooed softly.

There was little chance Mary could miss how wet Lily's pussy was and how the girl seemed to press her body towards the teasing fingers. She still had little idea what to do, so Lily just placed little kisses on what ever flesh of her sister she could find. The kisses were innocent enough for now. Stopping was not on her mind either

Mary was getting a little frustrated with the slow progress but outwardly she had to show patience or risk their time together turning back into platonic sister-time. But, she had an idea on how to speed things up, there was some risk but life is filled with risks. For the moment she removed her teasing fingers from Lily's pussy and moving them to her own flowing twat dipped two deep inside collecting her sweet cream. As her sister continued to give her sof kisses Mary gently pushed the fingers against her lips and into her mouth.
She looked carefully for her sister's reaction and whispered hopefully, "I hope you like it, if so there is plenty more just waiting for you!"

Even in the darkness the blush and heat that came from Lily's face could be seen as Mary shared her taste. After the first shock, Lily gently suckled on the wet fingers. It didn't taste bad... quite the opposite.

Her mouth seemed a bit reluctant to let the fingers go when her sister removed them again. Her own pussy was as wet as that of Mary. "You make me so hot..." She admitted as her body felt like it was on fire.

Mary dipped her fingers inside herself again and fed them again to her sister as she replied to Lily's confession about being hot, Show me how hot I make you, make me cum like I did you; eat big sis's pussy!"
Mary ground her thigh against Lily's crotch as she waited for Lily to take the next step thinking about such things as her sister's ass and her strap-on collection.

The second time Lily was even more eager to accept the fingers and again her tongue and lips cleaned the fingers nicely, not unlike she would have done with a cock in her mouth... of course those occurrences had been very rare so far in her life.

She stopped breathing for just a moment when her sister made her request and immediately coughed because of it. "L...lick...?" She sounded hesitant, but more because she wasn't exactly sure how than that she was against the idea.

Slowly she moved in a more suited position for it and looked at the hot pussy of her sister. Not that she really could see anything with the darkness, but she was perfectly aware of where it was.

Mary smiled to herself as she felt Lily eagerly lick her fingers clean. She wasexcited and releaved when her sister moved down her body. She felt Lily's hot breath on her thighs and crotch. But, suddenly there was no movement, she wondered if Lily was chickening out.
Gently she reached down and ran her fingers through Lily's hair, "Smells nice down there don't you think? Don't worry it won't bite and I won't pee in your face. Trust me you'll know what to do, just let yourself go sweet Lily."
The storm raged outside periodically lighting up the room. The covers had slipped off of them when Lily had moved between her big sister's legs but Mary made no move to replace them as she wanted to watch her sister but if Lily needed to pull them back up to protect her from the storm that was fine with her.

Lily hesitated a moment longer, but then her tongue slowly found her sister's thigh. Not yet the spot Mary wanted to feel the tongue, but it was a start. Right now the storm was not part of her thoughts, it wasn't forgotten but this situation controlled all over her thoughts.

Slowly she explored her sister and wished she had been awake when Mary had done this to her... so she knew how she had done it and what she should do. But with every careful exploration, her tongue came closer to the taste she had gotten earlier on her sister's fingers and then she found it

Mary was having a difficult time being patient but renewed her resolve as she knew the long-term reward would be worth it. She inhaled deeply when Lily put her tongue on her pussy raising hips slightly to encourage her sister.
She cooed, "Suck and eat my pussy like you would your favorite dessert. Take turns feasting on sissy's honey and sucking on my clit! This is so hot Lily!"

Strengthened by the sounds her sister was making, Lily grew more brave in her actions. Soon she was licking and eating her sister like a true lesbian and by now her own hand had found her pussy and she played equally eagerly with herself, her ass somewhat up in the air.

The storm was mostly forgotten by now, although it hadn't diminished in strength yet.

"Oh yesLily, that is it!" Mary moaned as she appreciated her sister's natural talent. A flash of lightning lit up the room once again giving Mary the perfect view of her sister especially her proud sexy ass sticking up in the air. At that moment she decided she'd love to have seconds of Lily's pussy and thereby be able to also play with her ass. Besides, it was obvious that Lily hadn't gotten the full appreciation of the cunt lapping Mary had given her earlier as she slept through much of it.
At the angle her sister was Mary couldn't see for sure but she thought Lily was diddling herself, the perfect time to ask, "Oh...Lily wwhy don't you swing around so I can pleasure your sweet pussy like you are doing for me; let's 69? I want you to enjoy the whole thing this time." She caressed Lily's hair again as her hips wiggled under her sister's wonderful action.

Last edited:
Lily stopped at her sister's suggestion and slowly and carefully moved to take the suggestion position. She stayed on top so that her sister looking up could see her wet pussy, during the moments there was some light.

She had a little trouble finding a comfortable way to lower herself to Mary's face and held her breath awaiting the moment she would feel her sister's tongue on her sensitive flesh.

Mary felt the bed shift and then a flash of lightning illuminated her sister's ass as it was being lowered to her face. Not wishing to waste time Mary pulled Lily's crotch to her face gently. "I can't get over how beautiful you are down here!"
Mary lifted her head and flicked her tongue across both ass cheeks before running down the sexy ass crack until she reached Lily's pussy. She gently poked her tongue around the fuck hole and clit wanting to build Lily's tension slowly. Mary's hands busied themselves on Lily's ass after she first guided Lily's head back to her twat.

Lily squirmed a bit when her sister teased her ass cheeks with her tongue, but the struggle was more sincere when the tongue found her ass crack and rosebud. Clearly this was not a favorite to her now that she was awake. But when the tongue found her pussy a moment later, her sounds betrayed how much she liked that.

She started to lick her sister again, easily convincing herself that the tongue against her ass had been just a mistake. It was not hard to tell how wet her sister had gotten under her tongue, and her own pussy was just as soaked

Mary felt her sister's reaction or lack of positive reaction to her ass kissing. She hoped, for now, that her sister would think it was an accident. She figured that down the road she could show the true joys of anal play but that could wait a long time if needed as she was having too much fun 69ing with her sister right at the moment.
"Yummy, let's see if we can make each other cum over and over and at the same time. Dang your pussy is so sweet!" Tremors raced throughout Mary's body as she ate eagerly at her sister's honey pot!

Back