potential repulsive behavior, do I dare to write it?

shecret

Newbie in publishing
I am writing a story about a girl becoming a third partner with a girl-girl couple. It is a BDSM relationship, and I have not been able to ignore an idea about the established couple: The sub girl in that couple has a kink about licking her Mistress after peeing. Not number two, and no drinking - just a 'wiping service'. Will that be too repulsive for most readers? I have no intention to dwell much there, just describing it when it happens in one of the chapters, and then hinting at it in a chapter or two, and then just let it be implied in their daily routine without mentioning it much.

Will the readers be offended and leave the story? Or will they accept it as a valid kink that the new sub-girl will adapt to?
Have some of you had any experience via feedback or just a general opinion??

It's not even close to being extreme in comparison to some stuff that gets published, so no, you probably won't put off many readers with that. Just make sure you tag the story properly and place it in BDSM or Fetish category and you will be fine. The choice between BDSM and Fetish is the tricky one though ;)

My (uninformed) suspicion is that you'd get a better reception if you did either less or more in this direction. It's controversial enough that any mention will turn off some readers, but what you're describing probably won't satisfy the fans. Lose-lose.

If you do this, I'd suggest a note at the beginning warning readers what you have in store for them. (Opinions on content warnings vary greatly, of course.)

My (uninformed) suspicion is that you'd get a better reception if you did either less or more in this direction. It's controversial enough that any mention will turn off some readers, but what you're describing probably won't satisfy the fans. Lose-lose.

If you do this, I'd suggest a note at the beginning warning readers what you have in store for them. (Opinions on content warnings vary greatly, of course.)
+1! Good advice there.

While your suggestion makes sense, I am not sure if it's true. My impression is that people who are into BDSM won't be put off by just a little pee-play, while making it significant would attract fetishists, but it would also put off some who aren't really into it.
In my own experience, the only category where introducing even small pee play could put off potential readers of this story is the Lesbian Sex category. But if the OP intends to place his story in that category, then he should also tone down the BDSM part a lot. It is my impression that light, gentle, and loving BDSM can work excellently in the Lesbian Sex category, but overdoing it will put off quite a bit.

Last edited:
It's difficult to say directly, I think. I've had one story which was heavily watersports based and signalled this in the title and it did as well as anything I've ever written. On the other hand, I had a recent BDSM story in the Valentine's competition which did poorly, and, while I have no evidence or comments about it, it could have been that I included two paragraphs on watersports in the middle of a temperature play scene. I thought hard about including those or not, but finally decided that it matched my conception of the story so kept it. I suspect it may have scored higher if I'd deleted them (even then I did include a content warning at the top of the story). As others have said, if your concerned about scores/negative reactions, either go all in or avoid it, otherwise just write what you want.

There is a strong pee fetish on here. Don't worry.
An accidental number 2 seems to be okay too.

Gauging reader response is inevitably crazy. This place is all over the map in terms of likes/dislikes.

To me it ends up being HOW you are going to write this. It's obviously a little unsettling, or you wouldn't be asking, so the manner in which you include these activities will make all the difference. Make it a first time? (that way capturing the odd allure, the surprise, whatever you think will make the story work.) I think the only way you can 'ruin' the story is by demonstrating that you (the narrator/characters) are uncomfortable or awkward with the scene.

I am grappling with my own decision about introducing an unfamiliar sexual behavior into a story, so feel your quandary. In this case for you, it might be helpful to have another pair of eyes take a look at your tale before posting.

Write it. Tag it. Trust me you'll find an audience.

There are way more "repulsive" kinks here than a little pee play 😆.

Will the readers be offended and leave the story? Or will they accept it as a valid kink that the new sub-girl will adapt to?
Some readers will, undoubtedly, but they're not your audience, so don't fret about their reaction.

Write your story the way you want to. A little bit of pee hurt no one. You'll be fine.

I would write the story that's in your heart. Write from love. I would not write from fear and change the story to something that I did not envision or feel because I was afraid of reader backlash. Write brave. Write fearless. Write with the love of creation on your side. People may not like it but you will have a better story, and if you change it to appease the masses, people might not like it anyway. You have no control over the audience, they will think what they want to think and you can't stop them, but you have full control over you and what you write. That's a gift. I suggest not giving it up. King, Rushdie, Pratchett, Tolkein - they all have haters. No big whoop.

I am writing a story about a girl becoming a third partner with a girl-girl couple. It is a BDSM relationship, and I have not been able to ignore an idea about the established couple: The sub girl in that couple has a kink about licking her Mistress after peeing. Not number two, and no drinking - just a 'wiping service'. Will that be too repulsive for most readers? I have no intention to dwell much there, just describing it when it happens in one of the chapters, and then hinting at it in a chapter or two, and then just let it be implied in their daily routine without mentioning it much.

I’ve got several lesbian / BDSM stories that feature full on piss drinking. You should be fine.

Recently, I’ve started to put an advisory at the beginning. As per: https://literotica.com/s/a-good-girl-gone-bad-ch-01-ella

Emily

Thanks for your inputs, everybody. I am more confident now, and will follow my original plan with a short advisory in the beginning. I owe the girls to let them have their kinks ;-)

shecret

If you're worried about offending people, you might as well never write.

Thanks for your inputs, everybody. I am more confident now, and will follow my original plan with a short advisory in the beginning. I owe the girls to let them have their kinks ;-)

shecret
Try reading any of my stories...there is lots of puddles!

As someone who does enjoy watersports play, I would tell to agree with this posting:)

Maybe I'm on the wrong side of this, but what you describe really doesn't seem extreme/gross at all to me? I think if it's something that interests you, you should embrace it and see where it goes. It's only text in the end.

Write the story you want, and if there's some compelling characters, it'll do OK in LS. I've put lots of BDSM in LS before and done well.

What tends to do less well is a scattergun chucking in lots of fetishes for no obvious reason as far as the plot's concerned. If it works as part of the story it should be fine (even if I might skip ahead a few paragraphs)

This is good advice for anything. Going halfway does not attract the detractors, but it will drive away the potential fans.

Back