Pics of Older Ladies???

The more a woman matures the more she becomes exotic and enticingly delicious---This is real Eroticism.

Keep posting my lovely ladies and i am certain that I will keep massaging

SUCH LOVELY WORDS MAKES ME WANT TO POST!! FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE...HOW NICE THAT AS WE GET OLDER WE ARE APPRECIATED SO MUCH...AND PRINCESS...YOU ARE GREAT!!
JUST BEAUTIFUL..

Last edited:
princess and WR

Holy smokes, ladies!

More proof that older is better! What can we say? You are both beautiful, sexy, and hot. I look at all older women I meet in a different way now, thanks to you ;)

Thanks so much for sharing with us and we hope you'll post more.

for all your fans,

noflames

after going through this post all the blood has rushed to one part of my body.....:D thanks hehe

Looks like breakfast ...and it is the most importent meal of the day Rickxx

princess4u

Once again........great pic's.........very nice to see again and again

Thank You for sharing

By The Way.........Did I mention that I was a breast Man?

The Tunamaster:)

princess....cleavage queen

first pics of your breasts were tantalizing...such cleavage!
and as i moved thru and found the pussy cleavage! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

keep it up...or should i say keep ME up!

I had a request for one of these from some nice young man!!

Last edited:
princess4u.............

You have proved what has been said about beauty.....it is timeless, which is what you are. There is nothing like mature beauty.

Please don't stop with those pics.......we need more from you!

Simply awesome.:)

#%*@!

Shit! I want to post my new pics so bad now, seeing how gorgeous both P4u and WildRose look! But the damn picture disc the pics came back on won't work on my ancient 480x600 monitor. So of course I'm asking Santa for a new computer now, and possibly a digital camera - so I can post pics till the cows come home and you guys are begging me to stop! Until Santa brings my new toys, though, you guys will just have to be content with my one measly pic from my member page, on the link below.

And ladies, balls to the wall with those pics! Keep 'em cumming! How about some other fine Lit women posting, though, huh??? We know we're not the only over 40 women on the BB, so what gives? Don't be shy!

EOD

older woman

Lovely breasts; tasty nipples. Of course, I Iwant to see more; and less of her panties, not nude, not yet; just less.

imouse

You

LOL you know I was in love even before this latest post. You look so womanly in the best sense and your self-confidence is, um, inspiring....

Well hon...dont know who you are in love with...but we will all take it as a compliment...right gals!!!

In Praise of Older Women

It's not a compliment, Rose, just the truth. You are wonderful, and thanks!

No thank you Mark..it's lovely praise from all the gentleman on here..and I do use that term with "tongue in cheek:...I'm sure the ones that hide behind unregistered know who I mean...

and Eve I just checked out your pic...WOW hon...very lovely and so tasteful....I look forward to the time you can get pics on here...

Rose

I could have sworn your tongue was anywhere but in your cheek!

Doesn't it all prove there's more flowers than flames here?

Now Blue...my tongue will be anywhere it desires....I find the tongue in cheek, in the mouth ...anywhere is very erotic..LOL
Flames of desire...start with the touching of lips...fanning the flames higher and higher...wow something got me going this morn...must have been the love letters from my 34 year old!!!
You know of course...with the right attention.....Roses will bloom year round...:p

pics of

Dear eve, I hope Santa brings you the digital camera. If your pic on your member page is a preview, all of us will be grateful to Santa.

Nipples and Breast

Did I mention that I was a Breast Man?

Oh and did I mention nice hard nipples?

The Tunamaster:p

I've had enough!

Hello Princess and Wildrose!

I have visited this site for several months and enjoyed the erotica and the pics. I have really enjoyed the amateur photos on the BB. Other than a PM to Mae about her "Oh wow I think I know you." I have never done anything but look. But I must say princess your nipples have put me over the edge! The color, size, and texture of your nipples are fantastic! They ( :p :p) have given me food for thought for many "solo flights of fantasy" to come. Wildrose you too are to be commende! Thank both of you ladies for sharing your bounty and allowing this old fart to dream.

Big hugs to you both!

PZ

Back