Pics of Older Ladies???

love what is in the white shirt

nice but for over 40! hope you post more.

well, this is the first thing I've ever done as a member of literotica. I actually just joined because of this very thread.

I love older women (I'm 18) and you have the perfect body that I want. wow. You are very gorgeous. i hope the other women here are half as gorgeous as you.

Come to think of it, if the world was half as sexy as you it would be a beautiful place to live.

hi ball

well thank you for those kind words - you made my evening - xoxoxox :)

I tried to think of something incredibly sexy to say. And I tried to think of something incredibly romantic to say. I came up with neither. So I will just say, simply.......

WOW YOU ARE HOT!

:)

Very nice pictures. Your nipples look so hard, your breasts look
so inviting and I love your butt cheeks.:p

Those are wonderful pictures you look increadble in them.

Who says life ends at 40, those are some great pics and a damn fine body if I do say so myself, hey I think I just did :)

Rubyfruit

thank you - hearing it from another woman is always special - xoxoxox

great from any angle

Tks for sharing. Lovely in all poses. From front to back/top to bottom, totally lickable. Hope'n you'll share more of your beauty with us.

LB:p :p :) :p :p

You are a fine looking woman.
I am 50 now and remember when i was 30 and had affairs with 2 older women and they were the most fantastic lovers and teachers i had ever known. now i look at all the younger girls and can't find the beauty i found in older women.:)

age has only increased your beauty princess, all that can be asked is how can a prince apply for work...;)

sensuous

Such a nice reminder why I'm glad to be a man. Thanks for sharing your pictures and I join the others in saying we hope there are more, and you have a very nice ass, better than some of the youngers ladies posting here, so rid the panties and let it run free :)

Very nice pics. I a mover 40 myself and od enjoy seeing an older woman that is in as nice a shape as you are. Please share some more.

Re: hey everyone

princess4u said:
thanks for the nice welcome and for all the sweet responses to my pics - i think i'll stay here a while - xoxoxox

Certianly my pleasure, happy you would choose to share your pleasures with me/us.

LB

wow lady over 40 mega brill pics love the pic your arse in red panties !!!!!!!!!!!!
and the hought of these boobs well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
cant say here what I would do <g> u have to post more tho

Back