How about lady butt pics?

Try linking the pic from another site. Dropbox works. The issue is what resides the Lit server.
What’s crazy to me is this is an “erotic” site..but you cant post an erotic picture…and I havent figured out a way to attach a picture to a chat with out a link…I don’t like posting links because I’m scared of getting hacked or giving access to more personal pictures

Several years ago, met an older gentleman at a sports bar. Recently split or divorced from his wife, we were in his sons spare bedroom,lol. When I left, his sons wife was not happy. Her children were home and "grandpa" had me barking at the moon and found out late, they had questions. LOL.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Several years ago, met an older gentleman at a sports bar. Recently split or divorced from his wife, we were in his sons spare bedroom,lol. When I left, his sons wife was not happy. Her children were home and "grandpa" had me barking at the moon and found out late, they had questions. LOL.
That a gorgeous ass! Thank you for sharing!

Enough to make me howl girl ;)

You somehow haven't seen the many, many butt threads I'm assuming? Many even dedicated just to the ladies.

You somehow haven't seen the many, many butt threads I'm assuming? Many even dedicated just to the ladies.
I'll make it easy for the OP

Butts, and nothing but Butts
Delicious Derrieres
Delicious Derrieres for Ladies and Lesbians
Female Butts and Legs for Ladies and Lesbians
Face Down Ass Up
Ass by Special Request
Butts, Butts, Butts, Butts, Redux
Butt, Butt, Butt, Butt
The Assmen's Club

to name a few. I guess it's obvious I'm singing the same tune as the OP.....

Back