Perdition-Last Chance, OOC [Open]

*finally plops down on comfy furniture and gets shoes off*

Oh that's nice...yeees... Now I can fully focus on the things.

Aww Yiss....

tenor.gif

Do you want me to do Randy/Jesse's departure post in the "morning" of the universe, or do it now, seeing as we're now a few days ahead of time?

You can do it now if you want. I'm curious to see how Randy is going to convince her to leave :D

And of course, Kyle has to get his comeuppance :D

With lies, of course! Terrible lies! :devil:

Heh, maybe he'll have been pinned down, coming back with "Dickhead" written on his forehead. :D

What's under the hat?? :devil:

Also, speaking of hair,

Tiffany: "Let me cut your hair Cora :D I promise I won't mess it up :devil:"

What’s in the hat? WHAT’S IN THE HAAT?!

Chop. Chop. Chop. Hope Cora likes looking like Angelica’s doll from the Rugrat’s.

Nuuuu D; don't reference the sad things T_T

heheh, Cora ain't letting that chick near her! Oh man, actually, she's going to have to get over some insecurities herself when it comes to hair choppin. She only let Quint do it before. Too scared of people coming near her with scissors. >_>

The smoke is so bad outside >_> There's not even any fires around, it's just smoky as all hell cause it's blowing over here.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTh3cQoqLMMXhrj3EUAnkWw9jbH-sLZ-zTfg&usqp=CAU

I mean, we could use them to push the clouds over here.

We just need a good, decent rainy season for a few straight years. Everythings so dry now that when it does rain, it freakin floods lol

She ain't gettin my coffee D<

She can have anything else, but she ain't touchin my coffee! D<

Coffee is beans. Beans come from the earth. The earth is mother nature. Therefore, she can't have your coffee... She IS your coffee. Dun dun DUN!

Indeed poor Damien. He did a lot of things to keep his babydoll happy. <_<

Cora wouldn't manipulate him do things he was uncomfortable with... But maybe there was someone who would. Someone with an axe in their head.

Maverick would never guess that the woman, the "babydoll" making him do those things was his own mother. What use do the rich have for exchanging money? Sounds boring to me. Why not exchange... favors.

She truly was. And because of it, Damien (while straight) had to entertain more than his mother's female "friends."

How dare they express their sadness in song! D:

Also, Jesse is angry, angry girl.

She dun wanna be damsel in distress, she wanna be Tommy's knight! D<

But alas... she'll do as she's told since she has no choice.

Sorry about that, a new season of one of my favorite show came out on netflix, so you lost me for a bit :devil:

OH MAN, if I didn't have to be up in three hours I would binge through the rest of it T_T

Back