Perdition-Last Chance, OOC [Open]

lolol, then prepare yourself! I'll go toe to toe with ya!

Also, super kinky :D

It's gonna be interesting to see what Sabastian picks up on though. I get the feeling that, since they will likely be able to pick up some feelings from each other from time to time, that Sabastian might become close with Quint first. Maybe. Quint does the whole "Gonna just hide all my pain and deep deep depression behind humor", and I'm curious to see how Sabastian will interpret that, actually being able to feel a twinge of guilt or anger or deep sadness even as he's joking about something.

Or I'm simply rambling because late night coffee :D #hyperasfuck

"Yeah, yeah! Let's go! Let's fucking-" *Instantly passes out*

<_< Ahem.

Hmm... I think Sabastian would keep quiet about it until he could get Quint alone. Then he'd be like, "yo bro, I heard your thoughts and like, you're totes depressed. Can I help you, my dude?"

Lol It would actually be more like, "hey, um. I can feel that you're not okay... Do you need to talk about it? No? Too fucking bad, now give me a hug you wise-cracking motherfucker." Being stronger than Quint, he would have no choice but to let Sabastian give him the hug of comfort.

"yea! Woo! Stay up all night!". *passes out too and just woke up*

>_>

ANYWHO yea is gun be fun :D. I plan on having like one or two fun little things with him and Vin as well :D

Is it a stressful storm? I usually enjoy storms, but they don't get bad enough to cause any bad damage here.

@JadeKnight

Oof. Well I hope it clears up soon for ya.

@Poprockz

Cora is not impressed :D

Heheh

Well, Tuff Girl just got put into place a bit :D

But Vin goin on the defensive! :devil:

He a douchebag, but he a douchebag with some humanity in him. :D

Maverick's definitely one to be kept an eye on.

Oh man, she definitely dun goofed. Good thing the lil Goldilocks is there to comfort the bear.

Aw, the angry Vin deflated into a sad Vin. :(

You know, upon thinking about it, Sabastian’s leaving is going to hit him harder since he’s already dealing with loss. That is, if he doesn’t just get pissed as hell that the little zombie boi decided for Vin what they were going to do, not even giving him a chance to talk him out of it.

Freedom! Wahaha!

Heheh, he's probably going to be feeling a whole rollercoaster of emotions :D

Hmm... I don't know. :D Sabastian his going to try to hide the booty and resist the swiggety swooty. Vin might get discouraged.

D:

But can he resist for long? Wahaha~

Naw, Vin's probably gun be a sad boi. But stubborn too. :D

Nah, no one can resist Vin's swiggety swooty for too long, but Sabastian is going to certainly try.

Lol Oh Vin, once he's had a taste of that sweet zombie ass, he can never go back. :D

It is going to be super sad though. Lots of de emotions.

Back