Perdition-Last Chance, OOC [Open]

Lol it’s all good. As a heads up, I may not be on as much this evening.

<_< you must be beyond fucking tired right now. Transcending tiredness.

Yea I kinda shirked some duties so I could sleep in a little >_> can't be doing that too often, but, I needed to sleep >_>

Also, no worries :D. The Adventures of Danger Boi and Tuff Girl shall live to see another day :D

Shirk rhymes with work for a reason, ya know what I’m sayin’? Winkwink. It’s good to shirk every now and then.

Hmm... indeed it will. Are you going to do some Tommy posts soon?

Question for you: do you want to create a new SRP OOC chat thread? This one is nearing 5000 replies, and I know they periodically delete those. Might want to jump ship a bit earlier perhaps.

Oh shit, is it? DAAAMN we talk a lot XD

Yea I probably will then. I'm wondering if I want to leave Perdition as a thing or just make a general OOC for my threads.

Also, yea, I need to do some Tommy things >_>

Mhm, this will be the 4,842nd post. Hmm... not sure. Maybe you could make the general chat thread. Your OOC, your call.

<_< Oh Tommy... don’t get yourself killed or the Jesse will never do the forgivings.

You know I might take a little break from the thread for tonight. I gotta refresh my brain meats and get some decent sleeps.

Inspiration struck! Wahaha!

Also, I just realized. We're like, most likely never going to get bored of this. Maybe. And I say that because, I know at least with me, I have made so many characters now that I have come to love, that if I start getting a bit of a block with the main ones, I can just switch over to some side one's for a little drama here and there. Like filler episodes! Except way funner! :D

Edit:

Also, link to the new OOC:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=92776032#post92776032

All shiny and somewhat boring.~

Last edited:
For the Spooks and Nostalgias

Hmm hmm. I wonder if any nasty souls will follow ghostly beast, into the catacombs and to their inevitable demise? :devil:

*waggles eyebrows at you*

You wouldn't happen to be feelin the needs for some spooks?

Hmm hmm. Perhaps a willing party should check it out :D

I wonder if JadeKnight and Nouh_Bdee might be interested in a little haunted exploration of the catacombs :D

I honestly don't have a whole lot in mind. I was thinking of trying to explore the more dark side, for those souls that couldn't be redeemed and are now being 'sentenced' >.>

Edit: You probably wouldn't want to play with Darla. I mean, unless maybe some nasty asshole were to swipe her up and drag her with them :devil: Perhaps causing a few people to chase after and try to save her? Just thoughts.

Might turn i to something, might not. Not going to put a whole lot of pressure on it either way.

Last edited:
I almost popped up already to see about writing a character trying to go up to the deer and pet it—just a real naive innocent trying to touch the pretty deer.

Is that in the spirit of the thread, though?

Edit: haha replied at about the same time. Sounds like that would go poorly, but I’m okay with that if you are

Lol, I mean you could. I definitely won't stop you-but this rp can be very dark~ be warned! Wahaha!~

Oh hoh? A young soul I see~

Well, wouldn't it be a shame if I...tried to corrupt him? :devil:

*noms on peanut butter and banana sandwiches and Sun Chips* Will check it out when I get the chance.

Just a quick check Nouh_Bdee, the stag is coming to collect the souls that have been deemed as irredeemable/passing onto hell instead of heaven. Is that the direction you want to take with your character, or do you want your character to simply accompany the other souls? I don't know what delicious beans you're hiding with your character, so if he's not actually evil, I don't want to throw him through the gates of Hell, you know? :D

That’s an interesting question. I was imagining him as an innocent stumbling into hell and dealing with that. But, I don’t know what this version of hell holds so maybe that wouldn’t be interesting? If you don’t think it’s a good idea, I’d be happy to have him jump back into the bar like “Whew! That was close!”

Hmm. Or, maybe he finds some other reason he was drawn to the stag?

Like, okay, the stag is supposed to pull at the darkness in the souls currently residing in Perdition. If the souls haven't been 'judged' yet, or are seemingly on the path towards heaven, then they shouldn't feel drawn to the stag or a need to join it. The stag is a type of collector for this world, coming to collect the evil souls.

So! If your character was drawn to it, but wasn't actually evil...what else do you think could have drawn him to it? :D

Hmmm....

Maybe he feels the need to be judged. Maybe it’s self-consciousness or a lingering low self-worth. He doesn’t realize that he wants that part of himself affirmed, but he subconsciously does.

Ooh~ that could be interesting. A lot more creepy and insane shit happens in the Catacombs; perhaps he'll face his deepest nightmares? :devil:

Edit: just catching up on some chores, but I'll try to get in some posts between dishes and such.

Back