People who don't answer their phone are too busy getting...

The shock of a hard whack always feels worse in my mind than it actually is when it's happening.

tumblr_nflwv0hr7E1ti82fco1_400.gif

The shock of a hard whack always feels worse in my mind than it actually is when it's happening.

tumblr_nflwv0hr7E1ti82fco1_400.gif

yes, the anticipation can be such a mind fuck. But I do love the way the heat spreads through me after the impact.

lmao ann has never even had an orgasm, dried up prune prude. I'm confused I've never seen this thread before *gets comfy*

There's some really nice stuff throughout. It's a fun one to peruse.

I wish I was one of those people who's good at finding sources from gifs.

There's some really nice stuff throughout. It's a fun one to peruse.

Yes, you've put up some wonderful stuff. This is my joy. I'll never forget the shivering and the tears. Happy tears :)

This isn't so bad, it looks worse than what it is. I don't see the problem.

Lmao oh my god, this is fucking beautiful, lucky girl. The only thing men are good for, seriously.

Women are also very good at it, in my experience

Women are also very good at it, in my experience

Oh hell yea. But most women just don't rough me up the way I want, like a man does with me. Of course some men don't know what the hell they're doing.

Hoo hoo yes! *evil laugh* lol Oh my God I love it when my girl is all milky and I'm tearing up and he just mercilessly keeps going.

Sending someone into subspace is bliss. The look in their eyes, assuming they can keep them open, is pure joy.

Back