Pentagon Fails Fifth Consecutive Audit

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

House Oversight Committee Opens Investigation Into DOD 5th Consecutive Failed Audit​

BY WAYNE DUPREE
MARCH 17, 2023 AT 10:06AM

The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is investigating the Department of Defense’s (DOD) failure to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse. In November 2022, DOD failed its fifth straight audit because it was unable to account for 61% of its $3.5 trillion worth of assets. The two Republican legislators wrote in response to a recent report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) that the Defense Department (DOD) “continues to fail to appropriately account for hundreds of billions of dollars in government-provided property in the hands of contractors. Even though it receives almost a trillion dollars a year, the DOD’s inability to appropriately track assets puts our military readiness at risk and shows a flagrant disdain for taxpayer money.

More here: https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hou...ailed-audit/?utm_source=home-headline-stories

This is outrageous and unacceptable. One wonders how much of the DOD budget is being siphoned off into dark projects with no accountability or constitutional oversight.

I doubt that much is going into black projects. Some of this is just lost crap but some is stolen, some of course is going into black ops of various sorts but this is a damn good reason to start cutting their funding.

They need to focus on recruiting more military accountants.

Perfect example of broken clock paradox. You actually post something that isn't completely bat shit insane or demonstrably false.
One thing is sure, there's nothing paradoxical about the reality we observe as you parade around showcasing your talent as a perfected asshole.

I doubt that much is going into black projects. Some of this is just lost crap but some is stolen, some of course is going into black ops of various sorts but this is a damn good reason to start cutting their funding.
Some? We're talking 61%.:rolleyes:

One thing is sure, there's nothing paradoxical about the reality we observe as you parade around showcasing your talent as
a perfected asshole.
vette with the wayback machine bringing back all the hits!

1679166433275.png

no one in the history of lit has used those words together besides vette. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

You have to remember that vette/rightguide is an idiot.

Everyone knows it's the same dipshit, the only difference between then and now is that he is a complete imbecile now.
he's trying so hard not to be vette that he doesn't even talk about two things he was most proud of --- his military service and photography.

God I feel for the people who had to use slide rules and abacuses. Wow I thought that would be abacai. Live sucked in ye olden times. I wonder what they measured things in back then. I mean I've seen all sorts of things Americans will use as a measurement to avoid the metric system. "This is one hamster in mass" " This is 50 elephants in weight! A blue whale's dong is as long a Shaq is tall!"

God I feel for the people who had to use slide rules and abacuses. Wow I thought that would be abacai. Live sucked in ye olden times. I wonder what they measured things in back then. I mean I've seen all sorts of things Americans will use as a measurement to avoid the metric system. "This is one hamster in mass" " This is 50 elephants in weight! A blue whale's dong is as long a Shaq is tall!"
Yea we walked to school in the snow no snow days busses had chains and drove in it.
Calculators were like $500.00 and had to be plugged in when I was using a $50.00 picket slide rule.

I don't know if you're joking but I'm curious whose alt you are. Nobody has 92 posts over roughly ten years and is even semi-active. My numbers are monstrous because RP on here so I'm not a great standard but I know enough to know you don't want to post under you main name right now.

A government agency is wasteful!
That's amazing. What's even more amazing is that Trump didn't sort it out when he had the chance.

Back