Penis vs Vagina

Icefox88

Virgin
What sex organ do you think is superior and why?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Ladies and gentlemen, in the blue corner we have the penis and in the pink corner we have the vagina. Ding...Ding...Ding...Let the match begin ;)

What’s the story someone posted about two 18yr old kids of course🙄, who are comparing their bits and pieces.

The boy says something to the effect that he is superior because he has a penis. The girl replies that her mommy told her because she has a vagina, she can have as many penises as she wants! 😊

Case closed…

Well, the vagina is just one part of many, the clitoris is only there for one reason and one reason only and that is for sexual enjoyment, it has no other purpose. Comparing the penis to a vagina is a little disingenuous as we have multiple pleasure points.

Women can cum 20 times an hour.

Case closed. :)

Not sure if this is fact (that's every 3 minutes) or definately not all women, I certainly don't think I would want to.

Well, the vagina is just one part of many, the clitoris is only there for one reason and one reason only and that is for sexual enjoyment, it has no other purpose. Comparing the penis to a vagina is a little disingenuous as we have multiple pleasure points.

Not sure if this is fact (that's every 3 minutes) or definately not all women, I certainly don't think I would want to.
Fact. My wife can com over and over for hours if she chooses. About every 2 to 3 minutes. Her best is at least 50 orgasms. I quit counting. I had two.

It would really help to know what a female orgasm feels like, so I could make a fair comparison.

Back