Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how many guys get shy when a girl like myself is on her knees sucking a guys cock n says piss I want your warm piss to wash the cum they get soft n shy....sometimes I'm just a horny dirty girl what can I say
I'd be happy to piss in your mouth for you. Will you do the same for me?

I have a number of fetishes. Peeing into my tight jeans does it for me. Before I go out drink lots of water to put pressure on the bladder . Have a latex sheet on car seat. While driving I feel pee tinkling into my jeans. By the time I have reached the mall have completely emptied then have to go to the loo pull down my tight jeans and make myself cum.
You inspired us to try something different. We only wear clothes to go out, so pissing in clothing was something we never tried. Instead of pissing our pants in the car though, we waited until we got to the mall and then pissed standing in the parking lot. Then we walked around the mall in our wet cut-offs occasionally rubbing each others dick and pussy through our wet shorts and panties.

Can't believe how many guys get shy when a girl like myself is on her knees sucking a guys cock n says piss I want your warm piss to wash the cum they get soft n shy....sometimes I'm just a horny dirty girl what can I say

If you wanted that I surely would give it to you

when I was with my ex, who seemed to want this alot, I never could. Between being too shy and getting hard, it was an uphill battle

If I had the opportunity to wash my cum off your face with my piss, there is no question that since you asked you must love it, so I would surely do it.

Also I don't know how you feel about this but If we were fucking and i came deep inside of you. then you asked for me to clean your pussy with my cum inside of you I would be happy to spread your lips, and clean you all up.....

Yes to all of the above. That sounds like what this dirty girl wants

Any man that wouldnt piss in or on a lady after being asked and then clean them off with their tongue is not a real man!!! in my humble opinion anyway

One thing I'd love to do is go down on a woman while she's peeing. Any ladies here into that? I'd love to hear from you. :)

Ok so tonight I have had three huge glasses of iced tea and have yet to pee. I can feel the pressure in my bladder but I am holding it as long as I can. I wish I could unload my piss on my wife's tits when I finally do go. However she is not into piss play like me, so I will just have to play a bit while I piss.

Ok so tonight I have had three huge glasses of iced tea and have yet to pee. I can feel the pressure in my bladder but I am holding it as long as I can. I wish I could unload my piss on my wife's tits when I finally do go. However she is not into piss play like me, so I will just have to play a bit while I piss.

I have a pair of willing tits :D

I'd pee in your moth if you asked. I've tasted my own and sometimes it is delicious. I'd love to pee in you as well and then suck it out of you when you start to fill my mouth with your own. maybe you'd like to stuff my mouth with your pee soaked panties or stuff them into my mouth and THEN rinse them out.

So exciting

I have a willing mouth.

I love being on my knees and having pee sprayed on my face and boobs. It's so hot on my skin and makes me feel so dirty. I love that feeling

mmmm i would love to pee all over you as you kneel infront of me... thought of you feeling dirty and turned on by it is s hot, i'll love for you to then return the efforts and pee of me too

its never happened to me but i would be so turned on and would jump at teh chance to pee all over your face and body and then continue to suck me off till i cum in your mouth and face mmmmm im horny now! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back