Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee'd on myself first thing this morning. I love how earm it is on my skin..... and how dirty it makes me feel. ;)

Pee'd on myself first thing this morning. I love how earm it is on my skin..... and how dirty it makes me feel. ;)
I love peeing for people, there's something about pissing and someone watching me that just makes me hard. Mmm and then pissing while I'm hard.....even better

Surprise

Because that wasn't the point. I wanted to do it without her knowing. The secret naughtiness was the turn on.

Exactly , but there's always the chance of leakage which adds to the tension .
Like your style Sunshine 420

I enjoy it when my sits on me and pees on me while I'm sitting on the toilet. the warmth and wetness is exhilarating.

Thank you. I've found that most men, not all, enjoy peeing on my face or body, or in my mouth. They like "something" about it. Not sure what...

It's hot, taboo, atavistic - taking a piss after holding it until you have to go is one of life's greatest pleasures. Add the thrill of coating your hot liquids onto the body of your partner, even better it jets or dribbles into their mouth... Mind. Blown.

Thank you. I've found that most men, not all, enjoy peeing on my face or body, or in my mouth. They like "something" about it. Not sure what...

Well, let's not overlook the fact that men simply like aiming at targets and hitting them. We write our names in the snow as children, after all. That simple pleasure both precedes and informs the more complicated thoughts that later enter our heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back