Payments [closed for cgraven]

Holding onto the clothing more tightly, she tried to keep it like a shield around her body, trying her best not to expose any kind of skin whatsoever. She had her hands and feet tucked firmly into the fabric, refusing to even let him see that much.

Closing her eyes tightly as he kept looking her, the look in his eyes making her on edge and scared. Gripping onto the clothing she kept shaking her head and refused to look at him again,

"NO! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU SICK, TWISTED AND VILE MONSTER!"

The words had slipped from her lips before she could stop them and she began trembling, her breathing getting faster and faster as a panic attack began to set in on her. She shouldn't have said that, she shouldn't have done anything like that. Hearing the hard edge in his voice she shook her head and curled up more in the corner.

"I--I have a weapon! If you come near me I--I'll use it to stop you or kill myself."

Blue eyes opened and had a wild look in them, looking almost like she was a manic as she kept shaking her head and began rocking back and forth slowly, the panic attack still terrifying her.

Back