Paying Husbands Debts(Need 1-Female PM first)

They were kissing with great passion but there was exploration of each other’s bodies. He felt her hand run across his chest. Her touch felt nice. He was kissing her deeper as he moved closer to her. He untucked her blouse and unbuttoned her jeans. He kissed her neck then chin before moving back to her lips. His hand rubbing her bare skin under her blouse.

“I could kiss every inch of your irritable body Em.” He whispered in a groan.

After a bit.
“Can we continue this upstairs…the soft bed might be better than hard floor.” He whispered in between a deep kiss.

He continued kissing and touching her waiting for her answer. Her jeans and blouse only loosened not completely off.

He knew that if they continued “this” in his bedroom it would be more than likely things could go farther. Not for sure but the safety of fooling around on the floor or couch downstairs is much different than turning it up a dial by being in bed.

Ron's touch grazed her body lightly, making Emma quiver in response.
His kisses pressed lightly against her flushed skin making her pulses race.

“I could kiss every inch of your irritable body Em.”

The tone of his voice made Emma long for his kisses and his touch ...

“Can we continue this upstairs…the soft bed might be better than hard floor.”

Emma emerged breathless from their shared kiss, her eyes locking with his.
Ron would not take things further than she was ready for, even if they moved to the bedroom, yet doing so would definitely change the nature of their intimacy.

"No idea why you're complaining... "

She whispered softly.

"It's me who's got the floor to contend with ... "

She grinned stopping short of saying that Ron was almost laying on top of her, although he was using his hands to keep his weight from squashing her.

" ... so in the interests of my injury ... "

She quirked a smile, making sure they both knew that the injection was working and she had no pain in her abdomen at all now.

" ... I guess we should relocate ... "

Despite the deliberate light-hearted tone, Emma blushed as Ron eased free of her and extended a hand to help her up. With a shy smile, she secured her jeans so that she would not trip over them when walking up the stairs, but left the blouse loose and open as she stood looking up at him.
Without further words, Emma allowed Ron to accompany her up the stairs, she entering the bedroom before him and sitting on the bed as Ron closed the door behind them. She looked across at him as they seemed to pause, feeling an unexpected sexual tension crackling between them.

Slowly Emma let the blouse slide from her arms and cast it onto his bedroom floor.
She moved her body back onto the bed as Ron stepped towards her ...

"No idea why you're complaining...It's me who's got the floor to contend with ... " She said and he laughed.

He looked at her intently.

" ... so in the interests of my injury .... I guess we should relocate ... " she said

“Well of course. Then again depending on how spirited the activity…we may have to watch the potential of injuries there.” He smiled and kissed her.

He hopped up and extended his hand. Ron followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and he paused. All of sudden there was unexpected sexual tension as to how to proceed.

She dropped her blouse to the floor as Ron made his way to the bed discarding all but his boxers. He kissed her shoulder and then her lips.
“I am going to say it again Em…at any point you want to stop…I am cool with and won’t hold it against you. We are still in an odd period for any us relationship stuff. I won’t lie, I desire you greatly.” He said and kept kissing her body with small little kisses around the neck then shoulders and breasts before going back to her lips.

Emma

Emma watched almost shyly as Ron shed his clothes. She had lain in bed naked with him before, but this was different. She smiled as he kissed her shoulders and then her lips, the touch light and tender.

“I am going to say it again Em…at any point you want to stop…I am cool with and won’t hold it against you. We are still in an odd period for any us relationship stuff. “

She nodded. It was no more than she had expected from Ron. She honestly didn’t know quite how far this was going to go; just that it felt good, right even being with him like this and she refused to feel guilty. It was not her who had given up on their marriage.

”I won’t lie, I desire you greatly.”

His words sent a flare of heat through Emma. His kisses made her body tremor, slowly sensitising her as he travelled around her neck, shoulders, breasts and then returned to her lips ...

Shyly she reached out and grazed his body with her hands, her finger tips outlining his torso, finding his build toned and powerful. Again her hands got bolder, stroking now, feeling the heat of his body and the increase in his breathing.... slowly she dragged her fingers down to his abdomen, teasing lightly before dipping down to press against his boxers to feel the growing hardness there ...

Ron kept kissing up her body until he settled his body next to her facing her. He groaned in approval as her hands explored his body a bit. She got to his boxers and his manhood felt her touch.

He pressed his lips against hers.
“I really want you so bad Em.” He groaned. He moved his boxers off and flipped to the floor.

“I really want you so bad Em.”

Her eyes held his and she nodded slowly ...

" ... yes ... "

She told him simply, her hands moving to shed her own remaining clothes ...

" ... yes ... " she said and nodded slowly.

He gently kissed around her neck and shoulders before kissing her lips again. His right hand moved below to check her sexbox readiness. He invaded with a finger then two to play and tease.

His other hand lightly touching exploring her soft skin and her breasts. Ron wasn’t always so gentle and seductive but with Emma this was how he wanted it to be. The injuries were not his primary consideration in his approach, this is just how he felt wanted to be with her. In the past with other women it was a fuck. This is a show of love. There is a clear difference in sex.

He positioned himself between her legs and slowly guided his member inside of her and stopped for a moment to feel the sensation. He groaned in pleasure.
“Oh Em.” He groaned.

He then pumped in and out with long deliberate slow strokes to enjoy each sensation and to develop rhythm. That didn’t take long nor was his ability to keep the pace slowed down. He increased tempo and continued to increase every so often. Feeling her body soft skin much less her pussy squeezing his manmeat was amazing. His breathing was becoming labored but his excitement was going off the charts.
“Damn you are amazing Em.” He groaned.

He was pumping hard and fast but in sync with her body perfectly.
“I am getting there.” He groaned as warning that he was about to cum.

It is amazing how much he had wanted this and the act was exceeding expectations. Yet furthest from his thoughts for now was that this was his best friend's wife. It was only days ago that these feelings were in a vault he wouldn't have concieved this or anything they had done in the last couple of days together.

She had half expected him to climb onto of her and push inside her, but this wasn’t John!

She relaxed with a sigh as he continued to kiss, her body heated and melting against his as they lay pressed together. She gasped at the touch of his fingers on her sex. Gently one finger eased inside her, sending her pulses racing. She whimpered as a second joined the first, her sex fluttering and clasping as Ron teased her to higher arousal.

A soft moan escaped her as his other hand ran over her body, stroking her quivering flesh and making her breasts harden and ache. Her back arched, eager for more, eager to have him inside her.

“Oh Em.”

His groan seemed to echo the need Emma felt herself.
Ron was between her legs now, their eyes locking in mutual consent before he began to ease slowly inside her, pausing just as his tip entered her tightness, hearing his reaction as he felt her walls cocoon him.
As Ron moved to slowly penetrate her, Emma gasped as she felt every inch of him.

” ..oh.... Goddd... Ron ... “

She exlaimed as he held himself momentarily buried to the hilt, the sensation of him filling her incredible.

”Uhnnn...”

The groan was hers now as Ron began stroking long and deep, the regular rhythm growing in pace and urgency as Emma rose and bucked to meet Ron's thrusts, thrilling at his rock hard penetration and the deep passionate love making that made him bury himself inside her over and over.

“Damn you are amazing Em.”

It never entered her mind that this was wrong.
Emma was past thinking, past guilt.
They melded together so well and shared the same hunger, the same need.

“I am getting there.”

She could feel his cock swelling and twitching, stretching her still further if that were possible.

”Oh... God... yes .... yes Ron ... “

She encouraged, loving the heat of his length stroking in and out of her.
She didn’t want him to pull out now.
She wanted him to shoot inside her, wanted to feel him release and knew that she too was so close.

As Ron’s pace increased to a powerful frenzy, Emma rode his pistoning shaft, her body bucking and writhing as she too was driven towards her release.

Omgggg ... pleassse ... yessss..... “

She exclaimed, holding nothing back from Ron ...

”Oh... God... yes .... yes Ron ... “ she moaned.

Her moans only encouraged Ron further.
“Yes you feel so great.” He moaned and then pumped four more times hard before stiffening his body. His back arched and his legs and other muscles tensed as his body shook a bit.

“Oh Yes MY GOD YES.” He screamed as his manseed broke through and flowed deep inside of her. He was frozen in place for a moment with the intensity of the orgasm.

“Omgggg ... pleassse ... yessss..... “ she said at the same time.

Ron finally collapsed literally next to her and clutched her in a hug while trying to catch his breath. He eventually kissed her cheek.

“That was amazing.” He finally whispered.

“Yes you feel so great... Oh Yes MY GOD YES.”

Emma was beyond words, clinging to Ron riding him as he poured inside her. Her cry joined his as her body convulsed, a spasm that ran the length of her body, so intense that her release shuddered through her leaving her dazed and exhausted ...

“That was amazing.”

He kissed her cheek lightly, his breath still ragged.
Emma pressed against him as he held her tightly, her body trembling as if aftershocks still ran through her body ...

" ... god ... Ron ... "

She murmured.
She felt safe with Ron, safe enough to be herself, to drop the barriers and connect so intensely.
They had stepped wayyy over the line, but she had no regrets.

" ... you're incredible ... "

She murmured softly ..

" ... god ... Ron ... you're incredible ... " she said softly.

He held her as he regained his breath.

“That was intense Em. And no…you were the incredible one. I have never come close to that before…hope I am not being crude. You are something special girl.” He whispers and kisses her cheek.

“Well you are welcome to stay…two arms at your service. No promises that the hands and mouth won’t ask for more later.” He says making a joke and laughing for her to spend the night in his bed.

He kissed her forehead and then lips.
"I love you Em. I just want to say it again." He whispered softly then looking into her eyes.

It hadn’t quite sunk in but he now had stepped completely over the line. No justifications of comforting her and being there. This was sex and he satisfied his craving. How would he think in the morning was the question. He had no regrets but sat in front of John multiple times claiming no he wasn’t f-ing Emma. John was his priority tomorrow as he would call in a favor to get him back in the Rangers.

“That was intense Em. And no…you were the incredible one. I have never come close to that before…hope I am not being crude. You are something special girl.”

Emma smiled as he kissed her.

"You're very special to me Ron ... you always have been, but now ... "

She had always loved him as a friend, but still dould not say that she was 'in love' with him yet ...

“Well you are welcome to stay…two arms at your service. No promises that the hands and mouth won’t ask for more later.”

She chuckled and snuggled close to him, her legs wrapping intimately around his as she pressed her body close and sighed contentedly, totally at ease and sated both physically and emotionally for the moment ...

"I love you Em. I just want to say it again."

She returned his kisses; soft and tender, a smile curving her lips as their eyes locked.

"I know ... "

She told him softly, then smiled almost mischievously.

" ... and I love your loving ... "

She kissed his neck then, nipping it playfully with her teeth, her hand stroking his chest idly loving that she could touch him like this, that they had moved beyond considering what they should or should not act with each other.

"I know ... and I love your loving ... " she replied to his saying he loved her.

She kissed his neck then, nipping it playfully with her teeth, her hand stroking his chest. It was his turn to purr or groan in pleasure.

“If you are up for another round hot stuff…I don’t need much encouragement.” He replied seductively.

"Have I told you lately you are the hottest women on the planet?" he said as he kissed her shoulder and neck and laid back down on his back.

He met her kisses with his own. He still held back letting her do some take charge. He usually liked to be dominant but he felt turned on the idea of Emma in control. Likely it was something good for her was a back of the mind thought. Another was if she was on birth control. He had just came inside of her. No regret either way just a thought maybe for the next day or so.

“If you are up for another round hot stuff…I don’t need much encouragement.”

Emma chuckled then, flushing with embarrassed pleasure at the way he spoke to her.

"Have I told you lately you are the hottest women on the planet?"

She shook her head.

"I don't think you've had any cause to ... until today ... "

She told him, easing herself upwards and throwing a leg across his thighs.

" ... sure you're up to this...?"

She queried with a dimpled smile and reached down to capture his manhood between her fingers, circling his girth and squeezing gently; a smile of satisfaction as she felt him twitch in his hand.

"Mmmm... seems you are ... "

She crooned and stroked him lightly, her eyes locked with Ron's as she did so.

"You feel soo good Ron ... "

She murmured softly.

"Inside me .. in my hand ... "

She halted and seemed to hesitate, blushing before murmuring shly.

" ... do you feel as good in my mouth...?"

She had given him a "get-out-clause" should he not want her mouth around him, but until he indicated otherwise, she slid down his body, her breath hot against his chest, then abdomen, then shaft.

She extended her tongue and flicked the tip, glancing up to check his reaction before deciding how to continue ...

"I don't think you've had any cause to ... until today ... " she replied to his question about calling her the hottest woman on the planet.

“I have had cause to say…just not the right opportunity.” He replied and smiled.

" ... sure you're up to this...?" she questions and he smirks.

“I could easily have a marathon of sex with you for days Em. I am not too old for that yet and you are sexy hot enough to drive my desire all day and night.” He replies.

"Mmmm... seems you are ... " she says and checking his manhood for verification.

"You feel soo good Ron ... " she said and Ron just groaned.

"Inside me .. in my hand ... do you feel as good in my mouth...?" she said and Ron’s mind was blown. She was getting more incredible by the minute in bed.

She extended her tongue and flicked the tip, glancing up.

“Oh damn Em…you are getting more incredible. Do not stop anything you want to do to me.” He groaned and threw his head back on the pillow. He just hoped he was giving as much pleasure as she was him.

“I have had cause to say…just not the right opportunity.
“I could easily have a marathon of sex with you for days Em.
I am not too old for that yet and you are sexy hot enough to drive my desire all day and night.
Oh damn Em…you are getting more incredible.
Do not stop anything you want to do to me.”

Emma smiled and dragged her tongue slowly up Ron's length feeling every bump and vein, her smile shy, yet sensual.
She did not want to bring up John at this moment, but it was such a long time since she had experienced any tenderness, let alone intimacy.
She blocked her mind from the sexual demands John had made of late.
All was dictated by his desires, his wishes.
With sex as with everything Emma felt that he just used her and cast her aside.

Beneath her, Ron's length was swelling and throbbing in response to her lazy lapping.

" ... you can stop me ... at any time ... "

She told him softly as her mouth made an 'oh' and suckled his tip.
Eyes locked on Ron's now, Emma allowed his shaft to slowly slide into her mouth, the humm of her groan vibrating along Ron's length.
Unhurriedly, Emma ran her tongue along his length then began to suckle him.
A brief glance to check his reactions and she began to move her head slowly working his length in and out of her mouth with a low moan ...

" ... you can stop me ... at any time ... " she said.

“Not a chance…anything you desire.” Ron was barely able to groan.

His eyes with Emma and the enjoyment was off the charts. His manmeat was devoured by her and she took him to a new level of enjoyment. She ran her tongue along his length then began to suckle him. He just threw his head back and closed his eyes as he moaned.

He loved oral. He hated being selfish or feeling selfish but a woman that can do good oral is a rockstar in bed.

She began to move her head slowly working his length in and out of her mouth. He was in heavan.
“Incredible.” He moaned.

“Incredible.”

The word fuelled her confidence.
Emma took him deeply into her mouth, holding him there before allowing Ron's length to ease out slowly, only to bob her head to have him stroke deeply once more ...
Again and again, she repeated the action, working that pusling member, increasing the pace and pressure as his moans rose.
He was close, she could feel that.
His hips were moving to meet her bobbing head.
The taste and sound of him was driving her crazy.
She wanted him to cumm, to cumm hard and in her current state, Emma was happy for him to shoot in her mouth, up inside her, or to errupt in any way Ron felt he needed to.

Easing free of his shaft momentarily, she murmured to Ron.

" ... cumm for me ... "

Her tongue flicking to lick at his tip as she awaited him to decide if and how he would grant her request ...

Emma took him deeply into her mouth, holding him there before allowing Ron's length to ease out slowly, only to bob her head. Again and again, she repeated the action, working that pusling member, increasing the pace and pressure as his moans rose.

Ron was completely into it as he was moving his hips to meet her bobbing head. He was in a low moan.

" ... cumm for me ... " She said it couldn’t have been more seductive.

Her tongue flicking to lick at his tip. He just closed his eyes and exhaled and that wall or barrier came down quickly. He wasn’t accustomed to a woman wanting him to cum in her mouth or face. He certainly knew he would enjoy it.
“Oh Fuck…Here it com…”He said and opened his eyes and then closed them as his words trailed off and he shot his last load of manseed from the great sperm bank. His account was tapped after as was he.

“Unbelievable…You amaze me more and more. I don’t know why. You are a damn special woman Em.” He says after he controls his breathing.

Her words seemed to be the trigger for him to release. Despite his arousal, it was obvious to Emma that he had been controlling himself and not for the first time, she marvelled at how considerate Ron was, even in this 'situation'.

“Oh Fuck…Here it com…”

Emma took his convulsing cock deep into her throat as he spasmed and shoot his seed into her mouth. Even now he didn't grab her head and force himself into the throat, leaving her the option to pull away, to avoid his flow. She groaned around his reducing manhood, lapping gently as her mouth finally released him with a contented sigh ...

“Unbelievable…You amaze me more and more. I don’t know why.
You are a damn special woman Em.”

She curled herself, kitten like around his body with an almost purr-like murmur.

" ... you're incredible yourself Ron ... "

He was so tender, so caring and loving in the way he treated her.
And he felt as good inside her as he did with his arms wrapped around her.
Somehow they just ... fitted ... together naturally ...

" ... you may never get me out of your bed again ... "

Emma murmured thinking that she could not remember ever having felt quite like this before ...

" ... you may never get me out of your bed again ... " she commented.

“Why would I try? If I would win the lottery…I would have some type of food and drink IV ran to this room and stay in bed 24/7 making love to you. We can get up to go potty and shower…that is it.” He said and laughing.

He kissed her forehead and got up. He put on shorts and went toward downstairs.
“I am grabbing some water…do you want anything Em?” he asked.

The phone rang and Ron got tot eh it but saw the caller ID was John.
“Ron…pick up damn it. You know where Emma is. I need to talk to my wife. I have that right you know. You fucking wife stealing bastard. I want her back.” John states with anger.

Ron just stares at the phone.

“Why would I try? If I would win the lottery…I would have some type of food and drink IV ran to this room and stay in bed 24/7 making love to you. We can get up to go potty and shower…that is it.”

Emma chuckled along with him.

"Mmmmm... that sounds good ... "

SHe commented as he stood up and pulled on his shorts.

“I am grabbing some water…do you want anything Em?”

She considered.

".... yeah... water sounds good ... "

She responded, curling up into the warm indentation that Ron had left and closing her eyes as she snuggled down with a murmur as Ron went downtstairs ...

She wasn't sure how long it was before he returned, she could easily have dozed.

" ... did you bring my water...?"

She queried sleepily as she felt him sit on the bed and waited for Ron to slip back in beside her ...

" ... did you bring my water...?" she asked as he finally returned.

“We need to talk Emma. I know this will likely upset you…so don’t jump to conclusions what I want you to do or what I will do for you.” He said and took her hands as he sat down after handing her the water.

“The phone call was John and he left a message on the answering machine.” He states and looks her in the eye.

“He claims he wants you back. He wants to talk to you. Now, I am not his favorite person at this point. I am good with that. I certainly think I know your overall feelings but…it is up to you. I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to. I want to be at your side. My instinct is to protect you as I don’t think John is genuine. I think he is angry. I guess that I all I need to say about….” He says and his words trail off.

“So it is indeed your call. I do however figure you will have to face him if or when you file for a divorce. I will be at your side if you wish. I don’t know what else to say. I wish it hadn’t come to this but John created this and is now feeling a hit on his pride in my opinion.” He says and looks down.

“I won’t let him hurt you so help me God.” He says in like an oath type voice.

Emma

Emma took the water from him and sipped.
Gone was Ron’s sated and satisfied demeanour. He was obviously upset about something.

”Ron..?”

She queried as he sat on the bed beside her.

“We need to talk Emma. I know this will likely upset you…so don’t jump to conclusions what I want you to do or what I will do for you.

The glass set aside now, Ron took her hands.

“The phone call was John and he left a message on the answering machine.”

Emma hadn’t even heard the phone, she might have dozed when Ron had left the bedroom, but right now she didn’t want to hear about John or whatever he had to say.

“He claims he wants you back. He wants to talk to you.”

Ron relayed the message.

”Now, I am not his favorite person at this point. I am good with that. I certainly think I know your overall feelings but…it is up to you. I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to. I want to be at your side. My instinct is to protect you as I don’t think John is genuine. I think he is angry. I guess that I all I need to say about….
So it is indeed your call. I do however figure you will have to face him if or when you file for a divorce. I will be at your side if you wish. I don’t know what else to say. I wish it hadn’t come to this but John created this and is now feeling a hit on his pride in my opinion.”

Emma shook her head wordlessly.

“I won’t let him hurt you so help me God.”

The vow brought a smile to her lips.

”... but already are, Ron .. “

She told him softly, smiling as she saw he didn’t understand.

”This is ‘our’ time ... our first time together ... “

She clarified.

” ... John has nothing to do with this, with us...”

She pulled back the bedding and invited him back into his own bed.

” ... I’ve been through hell with that man for way too long. The times I’ve wanted to talk to him, to talk things out, to get us to go for help ... and suddenly NOW he wants to talk.”

She gave a mirthless laugh and snuggled against Ron.

” ... I have nothing left to say to him. If he manages to contact you again tell him I’ll see him in court. I’m not going to give him the opportunity to hurt me again ... whether that be with words, or violence, or by getting to you ... “

She kissed Ron and ran a hand lightly down his body, toying teasingly at the waist band of the boxers he still wore.

” ... John and I are over ... this is something new ... you didn’t steal me from John and I never cheated on my husband in any way. I figure now I’m free to do what I want with my life. And right now ... “

Her hand had dipped between the fabric and Ron’s body.

” ... I think ... I want you inside me again ... ?”

She chuckled and curled her fingers around his shaft feeling it swell and twitch.

Silently she vowed that she was NOT going to let John ruin things for her, or ruin their first time together. The man didn’t really want her. He just wanted to own her and stop her being happy elsewhere ...

Back