Overcoming The Gap(CLOSED)

Before I had an opportunity to drift into a deep sleep, distant sounds disturbed me. Sitting up in the bed, I listened attentively. Somewhere in the distant interior, a television was blaring loudly. I looked at the clock; it was almost midnight. Someone must have forgotten to switch off the TV. Christ, am I expected to do every trivial task around here?

Wearing only a t-shirt over panties and bra, I decided to go and investigate. My intuition told me this was a bad idea, but I wasn't going to get back to sleep unless I did something. I crept quietly down the dark corridor. Throughly bleary eyes, I could see some lights coming from the living room. Just as I was about to reach for the light switch, I heard someone stand up and turn the TV off. It was my boss. Mercifully he had not seen me and I slipped back into the shadows.

Suddenly he leant back on the sofa and started unzipping his trousers. Good God, what was the deviant up to? Surely, he's not going to masturbate in full view like this? Then he reached in and pulled out his penis. Even in a semi-erect state, it was almost fully charged with blood, a staggering, pulsating heavily-veined rod of steel, with drops of precum oozing out from the tip and causing it to glisten in the half-light. My jaw dropped. I knew that I should get out of there as quickly as I could and return to my room, but my feet seemed glued to the ground. Like a lot of women, I had heard whispers about the prodigious scale and girth of African Americans. However, I always imagined they were urban myths intended to emphasise the wildness and animalistic nature of black men. But now I had evidence to the contrary directly before me. I could not take my eyes off it. Darius began to pump his boner in his hand making it even more swollen and rigid. His eyes were closed as he stroked this massive appendage. Almost involuntary, my own hand moved slowly to my panties and rubbed the crotch; I had to stifle a moan. And then I heard Darius use my name.

Last edited:
Darius increased the pace with which he was pumping his cock. He started squirming around on his couch, the feel of the expensive material on his bare ass adding to his pleasure.

As he worked, he thought about how Helen's tongue would feel licking his shaft, how her hands would feel cupping his balls. He started tugging on his cock even faster.

Then he thought about how her face would look while she came, how her tits would look bouncing around while she rode his cock.

"Helen, you're making your boss cum!"

My hand was inside my panties now, moving at a rapid pace and in rhythm with Darius's stroking. I couldn't believe the chance that I was taking as I squeezed on one breast and then the other. The scene was so erotic for me. It has been months since I even thought about sex. Towards the end of my marriage, my husband and I only had very infrequent intimate contact. Women of my generation and southern Presbyterian background had been taught that sex was essentially for procreation purposes, and in itself it was a dirty, unedifying practice. Any feelings or desires that we had were to be sublimated. Ladies just did not act in that sinful way. Men could be led by their sexual impulses, and occasionally stray, but we were expected to keep everything in control and to be faithful. For me, masturbation was the only way that I kept my libido in check, mostly with my hands and latterly with a dildo that I had purchased on mail order and kept locked in a drawer. I never discussed my frustrations with anyone. On the outside I looked like a reserved and prudish wife and mother - a pillar of my community and church - while on the inside I was a whirling cauldron of unsatisfied desire.

My fingers glided through the slick curls along my labia and then slipped inside. Three fingers moved in my gaping hole while the thumb manipulated my engorged clitoris. I never took my eyes off my employer's swollen member. It was a thing of savage beauty. I just couldn't believe the length and thickness of it - it was like if he had sprouted an additional arm. But this arm was throbbing as if it had a life of its own and was also of a strange black/purple colour. His top was pushed up to reveal a flat, muscled abdomen. And then he started to jerk his hips. When he came, ropes of semen arched through the air and he called my name again (I could not hear all the words). I had never seen a man ejaculate so hard before or such copious amounts of semen. Then my own orgasm hit, shuddering through me. I bit down on my lip to stop myself screaming.

Darius had never cum so hard in his life. The fact that he had done it while thinking about Helen was shocking.

He had shot a huge ropey load, and he didn't have any napkins, tissues or towels around to wipe me off. Darius started looking around, trying to find something he could clean up with.

Then he noticed Helen standing there with her hand down her panties, enjoying an orgasm of her own. Darius was shoced to see her there. His heart beat picked up again, and his breath grew ragged.

"Helen. You have no idea how happy I am to see you."Darius said, but then he glanced down at his stiffening cock. He smiled devilishly and spoke.

"Please, I'd love it if you came over here and had a seat next to me on this couch. Please." He said, practically begging.

My natural reaction would have been to run a mile. I had never been caught in such a compromising position before. The door of my bedroom was always firmly locked whenever I used the dildo. My face was flushed both from the shock of discovery and from my acute embarrassment. I was aware that the redness had spread to my neck and shoulders. God, what was I thinking when I took such a risk? It was so unlike me; I've never been someone who knowingly exposed themselves to danger. Instead of running, I just stood their timidly, blushing madly and hanging my head in shame.

Darius surprised me. I would have expected him to be all macho and taunting to have come across his upper-class white maid spying upon him and to have been clearly turned-on by what she saw. Conversely, I saw some compassion in his eyes, and this surprised me. He beckoned me inwards and told me to sit beside him. I pulled down the t-shirt I was wearing as far over my thighs as I could and I shyly joined him on the sofa, not knowing where to look.

"Please, I need this job. I didn't mean to spy upon you. I just came into the living room to turn off the TV," I pleaded with him, trying not to look at his penis which remarkably was hardening again.

"Helen, what's a joint masturbation session between friends? Well between a boss and his employee. Do not worry about your job Helen, after seeing your work today, I've decided that I can't possibly continue living without you." Darius said with a smile. Then he frowned.

"I seem to have gotten myself in quite the embarrassing situation. I decided to jerk off, but now I have nothing to clean myself off. I wonder if you can help me out?" Darius asked. When Helen moved to go get a towel, he grabbed her wrist, gently but firmly.

"I didn't mean with a towel, Helen. I was hoping you would be a bit more creative. However, I want you to know that your job is, under no circumstances, on the line here. No matter your decision, you will always have a job here." Darius explained.

He hoped desperately that Helen would take him up on his offer. His throbbing penis clear evidence of that fact.

What did he mean about being "creative" in cleaning him off? And then the realisation struck me: he wanted me to give him what I believe is called in some quarters a blow job. Christ, I know that my role in this household is a glorified cleaner, but I never thought that my duties would extend to cleaning my boss with my mouth. Feelings of revulsion, trepidation, and, yes, desire - even if I failed to recognise it at that moment - enveloped me. Indeed I needed this job, but was I prepared to prostitute myself in keeping it? I know that he kept saying whatever choice I made it would have no bearing on my job; could I really believe him? For some reason - apart from my survival - I also wanted to please this young man desperately.

My employer's tone had also changed from sympathy to something more demanding. His manhood was also pointing up grotesquely from between his legs and, as much as I tried to divert my gaze, I kept focusing on it, as if it was the source of some powerful energy. There was no denying it; I was drawn to this big black dick. Magnetically I sunk to my knees and crawled between the outstretched legs of this incredibly youthful and handsome man. I had never seen a penis this close-up before; if the truth be told, I had never seen any penis apart from the occasional glimpse of my late husband's member, which was only a fraction of the size of this one. From this vantage point, it looked even bigger, angrier, and forceful. I would have difficulty even getting one hand around its circumference, let along two. It was deeply veined and palpitating. Some cum continued to flow from the massive helmet, darker in hue than the rest, and the shaft glistened with his recently spent emission. For some unknown reason, my mouth began to water. I stuck out my tongue and gently licked at the tip.

Darius couldn't help but breath in sharply when he felt her take that first taste of his precum pooling at the tip of his member. He buries his hand in her fading blonde hair, guiding her head down as he arched his back up, causing his cock to enter her mouth.

"Mmmm Helen, you're just like I imagined. Suck my huge black cock!" Darius exclaimed. He started pumping his arm up and down slowly, making Helen's head bob up and down slowly. Darius couldn't believe how the simple act of her licking his cock made him feel. He was close to cumming again.

"Feel on my balls baby" He demanded.

It tasted saltier than I had imagined. A small pool of semen had formed at the tiny opening to the purplish mushroom head and I flicked at it and scooped it back into my mouth with the tip of my tongue. Instead of being nauseated by this whole experience, I was finding it insanely exciting. I had often thought about what it might be like to give a man oral sex - something my late husband had never demanded - but there had not been an opportunity to find out - until now. When I felt my boss's hands on the back of my head, caressing my hair and encouraging me, it sent a quiver of pleasure through me. It was not long before I felt the entire glans slip into my mouth and then some of the shaft. He was pushing my head downwards and I felt myself gagging once or twice, but then I came up for air.

it was a strange sensation with my head bobbing up and down. But what I liked most about it was the affect that my sucking of his cock (his word) was having on him. His eyes were glazed over and his body was twisted awkwardly on the sofa; it was obvious that he was in ecstasy. At his instruction, I cupped his scrotum. His testicles were entirely in scale with the rest of him. They were the weight of golfballs but were larger and less spherical in shape.

Then I felt him shudder and all at once go still. A forceful projectile hit the back of my throat and then a great surge of his juice filled my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but some overflowed and dripped down my chin and onto my t-shirt.

Helen had made him cum so quickly, he actually felt bad. He had wanted their session to last much longer. Who knew when he might be able to have her again. He looked down at her and enjoyed the view of of his jism on her chin, dripping on to her chin. His member was still lodged in her mouth. He smiled down at her.

"Helen, I'm sorry this was so quick. I just wasn't ready for you to be this good. I'd like to repay the favor if you don't mind getting up on this couch again. I'd love to have a taste of your sweet cunt." Darius asked. When she popped his sex out, a thin line of spit connected her mouth and his manhood. She nodded yes and she got up and sat on the couch. He spread her legs and knelt in front of her, ready to worship her pussy.

He inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of this woman. He kissed her left inner thigh. Then her right one. He stopped in the middle and blew on her pussy lips lightly.

This was all happening far too quickly for me. Not only had I got down on my first cock - and one that belonged to someone half my age and from a different race - but he was about to repay the favour. Somehow I had allowed myself to get caught up in the fervour of proceedings. My usual caution had been thrown to the wind. Before I had an opportunity to wipe his sperm from my face, my employer had lifted me up and pushed me back against the couch. With one swift movement he yanked my panties down over my knees and ankles and spread my legs. Although I was clearly on heat and panting, my normal reticence and embarrassment had returned and I dared not look down. I knew that my pussy hairs were matted and slick with the juices oozing from my slit. The stench of my arousal filled the air. But I was still shy about my expansive stomach and flabby thighs. My mature forms and lack of conditioning would surely stifle his ardour.

And then I felt his lips on my labia and all my misgivings were instantly forgotten. Immediately my hips of their own volition bucked up against his mouth and my hands fell on his head, pushing him closer. I had never felt this stimulated, this hot before. With his tongue and teeth, he kissed, bit gently, and teased in ways that I had never imagined before. When he wrapped his lips around my swollen clitoris, his tongue stubbornly flicking it, manipulating it in a circular motion, I began to grunt and groan like a two-bit whore. "Eat me, please" I heard myself crying out. My fingers tore into his scalp as the first tremors of orgasm hit me. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" I thundered.

As I began to recover myself, and my heartbeat returned to normality, I looked down at my boss's smiling face and saw that his cock was hardening for a third time. One of my more brazen friends had once whispered to me that I should take a young lover because of their virility, stamina, and powers of recovery. "The only sexual equal of a mature woman, who hits her peak in the mid forties, is a young man in his twenties" she had confided. It seemed by accident rather than design I had taken her advice!

Darius had never enjoyed eating a woman out more than he had just now. He smiled up at her. He wondered if she was ready to feel him inside of her. He was certainly more than willing to fill her up.

"Helen. I'm going to fuck you now, if you don't mind." Darius said quite politely. He got up off his knees. He maneuvered her body so that she was laying down on the plush couch, her head resting on the arm rest. He slid in between her legs and his face hovered over hers. They were now in the missionary position. He wiped the hair from her face. He wanted to make sure he could fully see the effects of her next orgasm in her eyes.

His hands went down to his penis and he guided it to her waiting entrance. e began to tease her with his massive cock head. Rubbing it up and down her labia, covering it up in her juices. Darius smirked at her when she bit her lips trying to hold back her sounds. Finally, he entered her fully, all the way to the hilt in one, fluid motion. His member twitched at her involuntary gasp.

He started pumping into her slowly. As he felt her muscles clenching around him, he increased his pace, his breathing growing ragged. He loved the sound her wet pussy made as he worked it, filling it, stretching it.

He brought his neck down and kissed her roughly on the lips, letting her taste herself. Seconds later, he made his way down to her neck, nibbling gently. Suckling softly.

Although he was being excessively polite, there was something very masterful about Darius. It was this assertiveness that had appealed to me from the very beginning. He knew what he wanted and how to get it. Right now he wanted me. Why he lusted after this overweight, middle-aged, slightly frumpy woman was beyond me. Perhaps I reminded him of all the stuck-up white bitches who had tried to keep him down his whole life and now he had found a way of dominating one? But I wasn't going to argue. I wanted this, I needed this.

He may have been gentle and patient, but there was strength in his arms as he arranged me on the couch and held me down. It was clear that he was going to take this white mother, forcefully if he had to. He tore at my t-shirt and it came away in one fell swoop. Reaching around he tried to unclasp the bra, but it did not yield to him, and instead he pulled by meaty breasts down over the cups. "I love your tits, Helen" he yelled, twirling the nipples roughly between his forefingers and thumbs. I moaned deeply.

And then I saw his cock. It seemed even bigger than before. How was I going to accommodate such a monster? Suddenly, I felt fear. I tried to wriggle away from under him, but he was too strong. There was a triumphant smirk on his face as he held his incredible erection in both hands and rubbed the bulbous tip along my saturated pussy lips. My fear was immediately replaced by desire and I started to whimper loudly. "Tell me you want this cock" he shouted. Without hesitation I responded "Yes I want it...please, please". He started to feed it into me. I gritted my teeth in pain but then my vagina expanded and the discomfort eased. When he thrust all the way into me, I screamed. I had never been filled like this before. Holding my hips, he pounded into me. Christ, it felt so good. I had yearned to be fucked like this my whole life. My hands reached around and settled on his tight buttocks. He was like a fucking machine, unyielding, relentless. I remembered a term from my southern upbringing to describe a young black athletic man: a black buck. It seemed entirely appropriate for the energy and stamina of my boss.

I was enjoying the forbidden nature of this. There was something deliciously obscene about our entangled bodies - the contrast of black and pale skin, of solid tautness and curvaceous fleshiness - and of the gap in our ages. I could have been fucking one of my son's friends and for some reason this made it all the more exciting.

My breathing was becoming more laboured as I reached for another orgasm. Darius craned his neck and kissed me. It was an insistent kiss and he crudely stuck his tongue into my mouth. I found myself sucking on his tongue, tasting my pussy juices on it. This added to my fervour and then I started to cum. Gripping his ass even tighter than before, my moans became more rapid and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss".

As Helen came, she gripped his Darius' ass even tighter. Darius could feel the orgasm ripping through her, but he wasn't finished with her yet. He kept thrusting into her, enjoying the feeling of her ,now even wetter, pussy clenching down on him.

He gripped her thigh and pushed her leg up, placing it on her shoulder. Then he did the same with the other one. Now that she was perfectly positioned, Darius was planning on going deeper, he wanted to feel his cock head brushing against her cervix. He raised his hips, and pierced her to the hilt. He repeated the motion until he found the perfect rhythm.

Her breasts were jiggling to the rhythm he was beating into her tight pussy. He had heard of the joys of being with a more experienced woman, and so far, they were proving to be very true.

As he rammed into her with gusto, his pubic bone rubbed against her clitoris, he could tell he was driving her crazy. She was grabbing onto her own hair, her free hand mauling her own breast.

Darius ratcheted up the dial even more. Slamming into her, drilling into her, deeper into her. He felt as if he was excavating liquid gold from the depths of her sweet, wet, tunnel.

"Helen, I'm going to fuck you until every inch of your body is screaming from pleasure and pain. I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard you'll pass out. I'm going to fill you to the brim until you overflow and make a mess of my fucking couch" He whispered into her ear as he leaned into her.

Good God, I couldn't take much more of this. Robert, my deceased husband, was strictly a missionary-position guy. Once or twice a month he would climb onto me, his breath smelling of beer, lift my nightgown and awkwardly look for my opening before inserting his tiny penis. After a couple of pushes, he would become still, grunt, and then roll off me. Within five minutes he was happily snoring, his duty done. Sex with my young vibrant boss was an entirely different proposition. Even after cuming on two consecutive occasions, he was still rock hard. His resilience was staggering. He was fucking me like a jack hammer. "Fucking" was word that I had never used before in my life, but now it seemed so appropriate for what we were doing.

My legs were splayed out further then they had ever been and were beginning to ache. This position was so vulgar and lewd with my pussy (another unfamiliar word) fully displayed, the thatch of mangled hairs matted and sopping wet. But I didn't care; it meant that he could get incredibly deep. I never knew that I had a g-spot until now. Darius had found it and was stroking it with the tip of his cock. I panted and whined in an uncharacteristically guttural way. Strange animalistic sounds that I had never produced previously. The feeling of being filled, of being stretched to capacity was also new for me and I found it exhilarating. Perhaps size did matter after all. My fingers racked along his toned back, almost scratching him. When he began to list all those obscene things that he was going to do to me, I shuddered to yet another bone-shaking orgasm.

Drained but more elated than I had felt for some time, I looked up at Darius. He still hadn't cum! How was he capable of pacing himself like this, of such extraordinary self-control? My admiration for my employer, and my desire to please him, was growing by the second. Then I had an naughty idea, one that I had often thought about, but never acted upon. I slipped out from under his grasp, much to his surprise, and rearranged myself. This time I turned away from him and knelt with my arms resting on the back of the couch. My big tits swung freely and seemed even larger than before. I wanted him to fuck me from behind - "doggy style" as I had read in a magazine once. My broad, flabby ass was raised in the air. I spread the cheeks, so that he could better see my gaping hole from amidst all the folds and hair. It was the most sexually provocative thing I had ever done and it excited me so much. I was on heat.

Darius was very surprised when Helen escaped his grasp. He thought she'd changed her mind, but she was presenting her self to me. I gazed at her as she spread her cheeks for me. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Helen. Your ass is amazing....I hope you know that." I state. I grab onto her ass. I guide my cock into her waiting, willing pussy. As soon as I feel your wetness seize my member, I plunge into her, making sure she took me to the hilt.

I started fucking her, because that was the only word for it, as hard as I possibly could. I felt myself going in deeper than I ever had before. I loved fucking women from behind. There was something so primal about it. I bury my hand deep into her hair, getting a nice firm grip. I push her head into the couch, abandoning all thoughts of propriety. I stand up on the couch with my knees bent and continue drilling into her. I could feel my balls slapping her cheeks, and I add my hand to the equation, enjoying the view, as her cheeks started glowing red.

"Fuck Helen, I'm so close. I'm going to cum. Can I cum in your wet pussy? I want to hear you beg me for my cum!" I demand

"Yes, cum for me. Fill me with your hot juice, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" I heard myself shout. My boss was ripping me apart. Looking over my shoulder, I could see that his face and firm muscular body were lathered with perspiration. His eyes were closed in concentration and his lips were clenched. He continued to clutch onto my hips vice-like as he pummelled into me. His heavy ball sack smacked against my broad buttocks, sending further shivers through me, as his baton-like cock effortlessly glided in and out of my well-oiled snatch. There was something so wild, so abandoning about this rear-entry position. I also felt more submissive to him like this, and he was more unbridled.

Roughly, he pushed my head into the sofa cushions, hurting me somewhat. My comfort no longer mattered; his only concern was in finding relief for himself. I was fine with this and wanted to witness and be part of his release. His breathing became more laboured and I could sense that he was close. I rocked back against his groin, meeting his powerful thrusts. This seemed to finally push him over the edge. He froze suddenly and issued a series of expletives. Hot, molten sperm shot into me and began quickly to leak down my legs. Darius collapsed on my back, sated.

"My God, Helen. Whoever you were married to was a lucky man" Darius says as he lies on top of Helen. His hands idly caressing her breast. Sex is not on his mind at the moment, he just enjoys the feel of her breasts on his skin. His other hand travels to her sex and runs his finger through her pubic hair, enjoying the feel of her matted hair, still sticky with her juices.

"Would you believe that this is the hardest I've ever cum?" Darius asks. He slides his semi erect penis out of her pussy, watching as some of his seed spills out, as if his cock were a cork holding it in.

Darius sat back on his couch and said simply "I'm so glad you woke up tonight. Next time I want to see you in that Lingerie."

It was not long before I came down from the high of our passionate encounter. Despite the intimacy we had shared, and the fact that my skin was still tingling, I suddenly felt bashful and self-conscious. Mention of my dead husband did not help. The realisation that I was naked and with a man barely into his twenties struck me like a lightning bloke. What was I thinking? My children and friends would be outraged, and this before they learned that he was black and probably involved in some shading dealings. Why had I debased myself in this way, just in order to earn some money and because survival had become more important than morality?

I hurriedly picked up my t-shirt and put it on. Without looking directly at him, I called out "Good night, Sir. I think we both need some sleep", and headed for the relative safety of my bedroom.

That night, Darius slept fitfully. His dreams were filled with flashes of his activities with Helen. When he awoke the next morning he knew that he had to do everything possible to seduce her and then entice her to his bed.

He had barely gotten started with her and he wanted to explore every aspect of her sexuality. There was just something about her, about sexually pleasing an older white woman that he enjoyed. He knew by now that she had to have been leading a privileged life before she came to work for him. He wondered what happened.

As he got out of bed, he stepped into his slippers and threw on his robe over his naked body. He didn't bother to close up his gown, he was way too used leaving it open. He headed to the shower.

I woke up with a headache. It took me some time to adjust to my surroundings and to realise where I was. As I regained consciousness, memories of the previous day came flooding back. When I eventually recalled what I had done with my employer, intense embarrassment swept over me. I pulled the pillow over my head and wished that the ground would open up and swallow me. In the cold grey light of morning, everything seems different. How can I face him after what had happened? I had behaved like a debauched slut. There is no way that i can continue to live and work here now that the usual employer-employee relationship has been broken.

I made up my mind. As soon as I was washed and dressed, I would give Mr. Darius my resignation. Maybe my situation was hopeless, but at least away from here I would have some self-respect.

Darius finished up with his daily bathroom routine and exits, still groggy from sleep. He remembers that Helen had to go collect some of her personal items for her home, so he goes back to his room and changes quickly into a polo white shirt and some khaki shorts along with some trendy sneakers and heads to Helen's room.

He knocks on the door and calls in to her "Good morning Helen. I hope you're awake. I seem to remember that you still need to get some things from your old apartment. I can give you a ride, or you can drive again if you want."

When he comes into the room in shorts and sneakers he looks even more like a boy than before. It confirms my misgivings. This is just not going to work out. In order to get this job I had to pretend I was someone that I'm not, and I had to try to be subservient even though it goes against the grain of my background and upbringing. I'm a middle-aged mom who has mixed in the highest circles; I'm not a cleaner and I'm certainly not some toy for this young man.

"I need to talk to you, sir" I said eventually. "I've made a mistake. I should never have taken this job. I have no experience of domestic service. What happened between us last night was wrong, very wrong, and it's entirely my fault. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you. Please call me a cab, I need to get out of here".

Darius frowned at her sudden change in attitude.

"Helen. I will call you a cab home if you wish but first you must tell me why. Why wouldn't you be a good fit here? You got this place cleaner than when I first bought it. And why was what we did wrong?" I don't understand...didn't you have fun? Didn't you cum the hardest you ever came in your life?" Darius says taking a forward step.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's nothing personal. I just can't adapt to this lifestyle. I should have been straight with you from the beginning. Until very recently, my husband and I had a sizeable apartment just a few blocks from here. Then he died unexpectedly, leaving me with debts. I lost everything and I had no means of supporting myself. To be frank, I applied for this position because I was desperate."

"The reality is that I'm uncomfortable here, particularly after what happened last night. For God's sake, I have a son the same age as you. It's really for the best if I leave."

Back