ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

How ya'll are? I wish I could stay and shoot the shit with yous all night long but I've got an urgent date with Morpheus...

I'll be back is exactly 10 hours to brag about Portugal's victory and to make fun of the Americans.

Bye!

(Sorry, but being sick AND a goddess at the same time allows me to act all superior)

oh.... *smirks* right! LOL go team me! then yes, i can do formatic chanting, but.... sometimes it easier to do than other times. hard to explain. thre are people i know who can do it beter than i can, because i haven't had pro training, i had someone tell me how to do it in 5 minutes and then took it from there.... sooo.... should probably get lessons on it lol

yeah the inuit women do that. it's so cool, i donno, i haven't heard men, and if i have not many.... but it souldn't really good

and seriously i have no idea, well, i don't KNOW what Arc's talking about.

Lauren.Hynde said:
Hello everyone!

How ya'll are? I wish I could stay and shoot the shit with yous all night long but I've got an urgent date with Morpheus...

I'll be back is exactly 10 hours to brag about Portugal's victory and to make fun of the Americans.

Bye!

(Sorry, but being sick AND a goddess at the same time allows me to act all superior)

Here in america we don't care about soccer. Btw, Morpheus fucks up computers be careful.

SpectralDragoon said:
I can do cool things with my voice too!
:)
Like... on the phone...
Show off! :D

Lauren.Hynde said:
Hello everyone!

Bye!

Here in Canada we like football, we just like hockey better 'cause we're good at it! Actually, one of our boys is playing for England (dual citizenship, but he lives here), so I guess not all of us suck :D

Heh Heh Heh ... (is NOT tell anyone else what she wants from Khadgar except the evil-one himself)

On another note ... I just picked up a graphic novel called "Marvel Mangaverse. :D Dr Strange looks soo ~ cool. Reminds me of Vash from Tri-Gun. :D

....i realy need to start reading comics again......but the only reason i read them was nightcrawler and spidy....

then.....i started to read manga....but only one i can remember

ARRRGGGG! No fair Arc!! Khadgar told you to torment me by doing this didn't he? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And Vash is yummy! I'd love to lick ice cream off him... oh wait, the ice cream was in a different thread wasn't it... hehe

i have a cloak that if it were red would make me look like a thicker vash *laughs*

and is THAT what you wanted Arc?

*howl of frustration*

That (what ever the fuck 'that' was) had better be what she wanted! I'm getting sick of hearing about this!!!

And I want you in that cloak evil one!

*blinks* okay.... slow movements... Crys doesn't seem to happy.... yeah, she got what she wanted LOL

and the cloak is Black, sorry. and i always wear it *smiles and points to the cloak*

She did, eh? That was fast...

*thinks for a moment*

It was your im handle wasn't it?

Nightcraler is back again, actually the X-men titles are the best they've been in years.

your phone number?

your name?

your age?

your address?

your SIN number?

your theme song?

your favourite animal?

your favourite color?

hehehe ok, going to bed now - but I will be back to inquisition more tomorrow!!

PmTick said:
Nightcraler is back again, actually the X-men titles are the best they've been in years.

(ears perks up)

Did I just here the Blue Fuzzy Elf is back ... OH joy, rapture ... Damn it where.

(hugs Khaddy)

Lauren.Hynde said:
Hello everyone!

Bye!

Oh! Shut the fuck up! :p

(and Pm,
thanks for the Morpheus tip, but I was talking about mithology)

Everyone,

BTW, explanation for Lauren's thread : US 3 - Portugal 2. Lost 10 bucks on that game...Please feel free to rag her...

Z

crysede said:
Hehehehehehehe

OK I'm done :)

*snickering*

Well maybe not quite done ;)
What is that supposed to mean? Do you want to be done? Do you want me to do you? Is that what you mean? You need to get your mind out of the gutter, Goddess! I'm sick and in need of rest here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back