ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins and catches Arc* hey you, what's a girl like you doing on a guy like me?

Khadgar said:
*grins and catches Arc*
hey you, what's a girl like you doing on a guy like me?

*ponders for a second*
I don't know really ... but yer single, have a sexy voice *shivers* & I like you.

*grins at Arc* yep, single, and if i can swoon with the best of them so be it, but the you liking me part is what counts *squeezes her gently* and now, i'll have to let my brain go, because it has to be at a concert, i'm not performing, so i don't need my body, i'm being the Sound techie.

just do you're not lonely you know *winks* see you later!

I DO NOT, have purple hair in real life, hell if I even tried, it wouldn't work. My hair refuses almost every damn thing (Espeacialy a comb.)

hybirdx said:
I DO NOT, have purple hair in real life, hell if I even tried, it wouldn't work. My hair refuses almost every damn thing (Espeacialy a comb.)

*cough cough cough*

OMG! I would have spewed tea all over the monitor if I was drinking it at the time.

Hy ~ you need to first bleach yer hair platium then dye it. Also use a detangler when you shampoo.

I know that worked for me. Asian hair is so hard to get that blonde look w/o it gettin reddish tinged. Just don't use a dye that had blue in it. I learned my lesson the hard way.

The GrandMage said:
Hi everybody.

Guess who got a promotion and now has to do the work of his boss as well as his own?

Three guesses, first two don't count.

GM GM GM

Am I right?

Lauren.Hynde said:
This is on page two, and over eight months and 15029 posts later, I still have no fuckin' clue about what it means... :eek:

UNF ... is not a word its a sound. If I remember correctly.

Arc da Rat said:
*cough cough cough*

OMG! I would have spewed tea all over the monitor if I was drinking it at the time.

Hy ~ you need to first bleach yer hair platium then dye it. Also use a detangler when you shampoo.

I know that worked for me. Asian hair is so hard to get that blonde look w/o it gettin reddish tinged. Just don't use a dye that had blue in it. I learned my lesson the hard way.

LOL
I'd pay a dollar to see that.

Abraxas Winterlight said:
Hiya Arc, what kind of trouble are you getting into today?

ME in trouble? Nah thats not me. I have been a good Arc all week.

LOL
I'd pay a dollar to see that.

AB ~

I am not gonna dig up pix from high school ... FYI my hair was olive in color after using semi-perminate blue-black.

LOL

you should have seen AR's hair after she dyed it black, then blonde, then red in that order.

it actually looked ok , kinda fiery
& my mom once dyed her's green by accident

AB ~
I was when you woke up this morning. I was playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.

Hy ~
If yer shampoo has Henna in it, you can't dye it any color either. Henna is really strong coloring that stays forever. I know this from experence too. I use to use Paul Michelle hair poducts.

Arc da Rat said:
*cough cough cough*

I don't want to die my hair, or change it in any way.

i'm just a sim's online/ Uo/ Diablo2 addict myself

GOD! Don't talk about addictions.

Video games, Manga, Anime, Music ... sheeze.

wheeeeee! the holidays are over! i have some free time again! :D

hello again to everyone... ive been AWOL for the last few months, but im back.... at least until next november :)

nice to see everyone again, and hello to the people i dont know *waves*

Arc da Rat said:
GOD! Don't talk about addictions.

Video games, Manga, Anime, Music ... sheeze.

You guys just HAD to get started with addictions huh?

Manga, Anime, Video games, drawing, origaumie, the Street fighter series... And I didn't even get started!

Elbryan said:
wheeeeee! the holidays are over! i have some free time again! :D

hello again to everyone... ive been AWOL for the last few months, but im back.... at least until next november :)

nice to see everyone again, and hello to the people i dont know *waves*

BRYAN!!!

*tackles & smooches* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Happy New Year!

hybirdx said:
You guys just HAD to get started with addictions huh?

Manga, Anime, Video games, drawing, origaumie, the Street fighter series... And I didn't even get started!

Origaumie ??? or you mean Origami?

Doesn't Street Fighter already fall under the Anime & Video Games? Or ya talking collection stuff from that series?

I collect a lot of stuff ... Saiyuki, Harlock, Saiyuki, Saiyuki ...

Arc da Rat said:
BRYAN!!!

*tackles & smooches* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Happy New Year!

*grin* thank you Miss Arc Happy New Year! :D

you will be seeing a lot more of me for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back