ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ty, Orlanth, Bryan, Blaze, Brix, Cel, Byaatch, GM, Evil One, and any one I've inadvertently left out :D

Z, if you still stop by here then happy birthday sweetie!
006044a.gif

crysede said:
Hi Ty, Orlanth, Bryan, Blaze, Brix, Cel, Byaatch, GM, Evil One, and any one I've inadvertently left out :D

Lo, Crysede.
You have pie?
Me like pie.

Blaze

chewbacca71 said:
Hi hon, good to see you. Well, it seems her personalities took a vote and 10 said to get back together and 4 said to stay apart LOL
Well, at least the polls show the rational ones ahead 10-4 right now :D

(In case voting result fail to reflect the polls, I'm just want to remind you that my name is at the TOP of the list of destinations for any sympathy-seeking road trip! :D)

crysede said:
Well, at least the polls show the rational ones ahead 10-4 right now :D

(In case voting result fail to reflect the polls, I'm just want to remind you that my name is at the TOP of the list of destinations for any sympathy-seeking road trip! :D)

That it is hon, you know that. I did not think she had 10 rational ones either. LOL.

Chewey

How come he did not tell me it was his bday when I talked to him for over an hour last night. Unreal, he was working his ass off too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z

Chewey

P.s. I will be mailing out that blowup doll you asked for tommorrow..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Z!

Howcome you're not logging in Yahoo and working and stuff instead of chatting with me, anymore? Don't you like pie?

*pop head in from behind cubicle*

Happy Birthday Man

*pop head back out*

*pop head back in*

"Can anyone do an image resize for me? I'm retiring the monkey, for a little bit at least."

*Pop head back out*

Lo, Monkey.

I can do that. Got to be fast, though. I'm leaving in 10 if you're not back by then, I can only do it in 2-3 hours...

Hello Pm and Lauren, good to see you both on. Wow, I am not by myself here today.

Chewey

You're never by yourself when you have pie, my friend... *hugs*

Too bad I'm at work wasting my employer's internet resources, or we could have a nice chat too...

Lauren.Hynde said:
You're never by yourself when you have pie, my friend... *hugs*

Too bad I'm at work wasting my employer's internet resources, or we could have a nice chat too...

Thanks hon, I may be on later if you have some time.

Chewey

Hynde pm me your email address, I'll send it to you but there's no rush, do it when you can.

Lauren.Hynde said:
*Looking for the Antichrist's phone number, expecting to convince her to pass control over GM to me.* Muahahahah!

Wrong Antichrist. This is the Aneristic Antichrist. It's weird. He is both Discordian, and a follower of the Aneristic illusion....I'm his fifth Apostle. I retired a while ago,....but, as I said, I was assimilated.

Although, if you want control over me, that can be done. In fact,...looking over my contract here with his all-powerful evilness, high honcho of Aneris's legions of evil,....I see that all someone has to do you take control over me is to contact me via e-mail or an instant message of some sort and say 'By the Power of the Orange One, I compell you to do my bidding until I tire of you, or your contract expires!'

Hmm. Interesting. Have to make sure you don't find tha......Hmmm. Did I say that out loud?Yippee.

The GrandMage said:

Wrong Antichrist. This is the Aneristic Antichrist. It's weird. He is both Discordian, and a follower of the Aneristic illusion....I'm his fifth Apostle. I retired a while ago,....but, as I said, I was assimilated.

Although, if you want control over me, that can be done. In fact,...looking over my contract here with his all-powerful evilness, high honcho of Aneris's legions of evil,....I see that all someone has to do you take control over me is to contact me via e-mail or an instant message of some sort and say 'By the Power of the Orange One, I compell you to do my bidding until I tire of you, or your contract expires!'

Hmm. Interesting. Have to make sure you don't find tha......Hmmm. Did I say that out loud?Yippee.
*Noticing the absence of an e-mail button below GM's posts, wandering what the fuck am I supposed to do with that info, and then remembering to check his profile for IM handles* :D

chewbacca71 said:

Well, it looks like the marriage will be saved after all. Not set in stone yet, but pretty damn close. So keep your fingers crossed.

Chewey

I've kept everything crossed for you! ...and will continue to do so! heehee! :D

*passes you some pie*

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back