ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Help

Tyrael said:
Ok, I got this email.

I am using your "Resident Evil US Version" FAQ for the GameCube for an assignment at MJC, Modesto, CA.

I am using it under the "Fair Use" doctrine, but may I have permission to use it, to be on the safe side, please??

Thanks

It annoys me he dictates to me how he's going to use my faq, but he decided to tell me about it so he could thumb his nose at me.

I still don't know what the hell good a video game faq is going to do him in an assignment.

So someone explain this Fair Use doctrine and tell me if he can really do this...I'm itching to tell him to put the Fair Use doctrine where it won't get sunburned.

Here's a good link - http://www.eff.org/cafe/gross1.html

Basically, he can use it for non-profit and/or educational reasons, but he sure went about asking you the wrong way! You can say no to him as well...but that probably won't stop him from using it.

Actually....you should take it as a compliment, and say yes, making sure to ask him to list you as the owner of the document! :)

Heh, I still dunno how educational a faq on Resident Evil can be.

I'd like to think that my FAQ is so good that it's now required reading for writers. :)

Damn skippy.

Tyrael said:
Heh, I still dunno how educational a faq on Resident Evil can be.

I'd like to think that my FAQ is so good that it's now required reading for writers. :)

Damn skippy.

lol!! Well you did write based upon the facts of the game....who knows how this JC student is going to apply it! Maybe he's doing a paper on how gamers spend WAY too much time alone with their games....using your FAQ to prove it. ;)

*this coming from a girl who's been devoting entirely too much time to Kingdom Hearts!*

Celestiale said:

lol!! Well you did write based upon the facts of the game....who knows how this JC student is going to apply it! Maybe he's doing a paper on how gamers spend WAY too much time alone with their games....using your FAQ to prove it. ;)

*this coming from a girl who's been devoting entirely too much time to Kingdom Hearts!*

i hear that... im in neverland! ;)

hi everyone

hi Cel :rose:

hi Ty

The GrandMage said:
God, I'm gone like, almost all weekend, and barely a handful of pages. Shame-shame-shame.

*Sighs, and flops on a couch.*

So, how the fuck is everybody? *Changes his Av....twice*

Where are all the decent pictures of wizards being ripped to shreads by a pack of wolves? There's got to be one,...somewhere out there,....Or maybe not. *Ponders stealing the Av Hy doesn't seem to want and adding it to his long list of 'this will work for a few hours' Avs...*

Well somebody should use it! It's adorable!!! Who's arm do I need to twist??? :D *hugs you*

Hey Cel, Ty, El. And what about neverland? You mean kindom hearts? (damn I need mony so I can at least rent it!)

Hi, El.......night el.

night all, catch you tomorrow.

I would have bought kingdom hearts had I not reserved Tekken 4. :)

I'll get it eventually.

Celestiale said:

pfthhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I've already finished Neverland! :p

*curls up in your lap*

lol... and here i was boasting about how far i was... ;)

not that im paying too much attention to KH right this moment... *wraps his arms around Cel*

Arc da Rat said:

*ponders*
Hmm ... perhaps we could ...
*whispers in Cel's ear*

get Blaze to do a strip show for us ... Hmm ...

*leans in, whispering softly...*
it will only work if we make him think it was his idea!

*stealthily scampers off to turn up the heat without being seen by the young God*

Elbryan said:

not that im paying too much attention to KH right this moment... *wraps his arms around Cel*

*purrrrrrrrrrssssss softly*

you're toasty warm

:D

Tyrael said:
Hi, El.......night el.

night all, catch you tomorrow.

I would have bought kingdom hearts had I not reserved Tekken 4. :)

I'll get it eventually.

Night night Ty...sleep and dream well! :)

*sweeps an arm around Celest and dips her for no good reason, then smirks and does the same to El.*

yes, well.... i've ben a busy guy lately, which takes me away from all you wonderful people! so i should make the panet have abother three hours to the day....

Khadgar said:
*sweeps an arm around Celest and dips her for no good reason, then smirks and does the same to El.*

yes, well.... i've ben a busy guy lately, which takes me away from all you wonderful people! so i should make the panet have abother three hours to the day....

thats a... new experience for me ;)

glad to see you are in a good mood :D

and actually, i wouldnt mind at all if the day had three more hours... although with my luck, i would probably have to work them...

Elbryan said:

*ponders*

:cattail: ~ I wonder if El ment me ... Oops KH = Kingdom Hearts ... nevermind

Celestiale said:
*leans in, whispering softly...*
it will only work if we make him think it was his idea!

*stealthily scampers off to turn up the heat without being seen by the young God*

heh heh heh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back