ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smooches back and snakes his arms tightly around Arc* no? well thats no fun, goodthing i didn'tgo stright to sleep *grins* hmmm what can we do to liven things up... occupy time, make it all mmm in here? any ideas?

*looks at the time*

I see its getting to the Khaddy's bed hour ... Where all the Evil Mages & Kitty-Vamps go to bed ... *wiggles eyebrows*

oooo the kitty vamp'sgo to bed with them evil mages? that certainly rowr. *grins and lifts her off her feet while he smooches, wraping her legs around his waist, and walking off into a bedroom* ready to be tucked in? *winks*

*puurrss & whispers in his ear*

Especially w/ ones that may her pur ...

*rubs her cheek against him*

Mmmm ... Ooo yes ... My sexy one ...

ohh, you're purring now, waittill you get a little "gas" firing you up *grins and lays her back on the bed* hmmm what should we do.... read a story.... tell a tale *smirks*

oh? *raises an eyebrown and slides under the sheets, slipping his arms around Arc slowly* mmmm have fun *grins*

*snuggles & runs her hands across his chest*

Mmm ... hmm ... Lots O' Fun ...

<rawr>

*shuts the door and squeezes Arc, licking her chin, and then letting himself drop farther down her body, entering the more publicly censored definitions of a romp in good times.*

Update on FF7-2...

I got some info on the mysterious Final Fantas 7-2 game. (Finnaly!) Turns out its not an game, but an movie, which means that Finnal Fantasy 7 fans once again, had their hopes shattered. The movie will be realeased on dvd in Japan somewhere in summer, 2004, no release date for the U.S.

*Hy gets propelled close the the curtained bed & Arc's hand shoots out Grabing him from the front os his clothes, pulls his head in & kisses him soundly, then pushes him out*

Mmm ...

*curtains flutter close, as she get promptly distracted*

lol get a good enougb idea Hy? *continues working masterfully at the art of distraction*

Abraxas Winterlight said:
sheesh!

well, at least you guys are having fun.
*slinks off into the shadows*

*giggles impishly as she follows, attempting to go unnoticed until the right moment*

Khadgar said:
lol get a good enough idea Hy?
*continues working masterfully at the art of distraction*

*Works a bit of disraction herself on Khaddy*

Mmmm ... *shivers*

FYI- lit loading speed

having time on my hands, i was in my cp fiddling around with my options and discovered that by switching the 'default thread view' from 'forum default' to just about any other setting ( i chose last 10 days) that lit suddenly started responding faster. It might be just that im lucky but i really dont think so.

OG

Abraxas Winterlight said:
plus a modern computer & broadband connection helps lots!!

That may have a little to do with it but, even with the faster set up, it was still taking quite a while to change and load screens :p

Last edited:
*Yawns* Hey all.

*Glomps Arc weakly and kissing Or on her wrist*

~:rose:

*Slaps on Ab's back with a friendly waz up*

You being a bad boy in here Ab? Taking my job eh? ;)

Last edited:
Shotokan07 said:
*Yawns* Hey all.

*Glomps Arc weakly and kissing Or on her wrist*

~:rose:

*Slaps on Ab's back with a friendly waz up*

You being a bad boy in here Ab? Taking my job eh? ;)
'You're job?.....

..Feh!'

Amature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back