orgy room III

Mmmm your so tight and wet...thrusting in and out long and deep...kissing you passionately

Last edited:
Dollie

"You just focus on making me feel good Dollie " I growl as I grab you by the hips and pull you towards me, forcing my entire length into your hot wet hole.
Oooow! It's so tight. Your prick is so big around, yet I want it deeper and deeper.

Mona we are both being rammed by large cocks. I want every inch and then I hope they trade and both repeat, using us like the sluts we are.

Mmmm your so tight and wet...thrusting in and out long and deep...kissing you passionately
Remember round man, I'm next.

I walk in to the room clad in just my towel. My lean brown body fresh from the shower. A few beads of water still on my skin as I take a look around

Hello everyone

Hello room....walks in, looks to see any familiar faces.....or other body parts.....

Dollie

doris,
get on your hands and knees. I want to take you.
My name is not Doris but I'll do as you say.

Walks into the room
Hi round man. Back for more?

I walk in to the room clad in just my towel. My lean brown body fresh from the shower. A few beads of water still on my skin as I take a look around

Hello everyone
Hi Desmond. Let me wipe the water off your hard body. You won't need that towel in here.

Hi Lue. We've never met. Come here often?

Hi Dollie,
Nice to meet you, i'm around every now and then.
Don't think we've "had the pleasure"

"hello ladies." I say as I take off my towel. "living you are more than welcomed to help me dry off. as are you MoxieLu."

"hello ladies." I say as I take off my towel. "living you are more than welcomed to help me dry off. as are you MoxieLu."

Mmm, takes the towel from Des, and checks out Mr. Tall,dark, and handsome, "c'mere sexy, let me inspect, um, I, mean dry you off."

I move closer to Moxie, my cock swelling by the second. I reach out and run my fingers thru her hair as my dark eyes take in her curves.

I move closer to Moxie, my cock swelling by the second. I reach out and run my fingers thru her hair as my dark eyes take in her curves.

Smiling lustfully as I dry off every inch of Desmond'so gorgeous body, my eyes drop to his hardening cock, "oh my!" I whisper to myself....

Smiling lustfully as I dry off every inch of Desmond'so gorgeous body, my eyes drop to his hardening cock, "oh my!" I whisper to myself....

"mmm I think you like what you see there girl. That is one place that I would love to get wet again." I grin at you wickedly as my cockhead starts to swell.

"mmm I think you like what you see there girl. That is one place that I would love to get wet again." I grin at you wickedly as my cockhead starts to swell.

" Mmm, I definitely like what I see" I say as I lick my lips. I motion over to the couch with my eyes, "let's get comfortable, shall we?"

" Mmm, I definitely like what I see" I say as I lick my lips. I motion over to the couch with my eyes, "let's get comfortable, shall we?"

I smile as I take Moxie by the hand and walk over to the couch. I sit down, my inches swelling in my lap. I reach up and run my hnads over her body. each touch making me more and more aroused.

I smile as I take Moxie by the hand and walk over to the couch. I sit down, my inches swelling in my lap. I reach up and run my hnads over her body. each touch making me more and more aroused.

I smile back at Des as I stand before him, feeling his strong hands running all over my body...I feel my heartbeat quicken and my breathing deepen, my arousal becoming obvious to anyone watching us.

I smile back at Des as I stand before him, feeling his strong hands running all over my body...I feel my heartbeat quicken and my breathing deepen, my arousal becoming obvious to anyone watching us.

I put my hands on your shoulders and gently but firmly press down, guiding you to your knees in front of me. my thick cock jutting out form my lap precum already on the tip. "mmm I know you want to baby, do it."

I put my hands on your shoulders and gently but firmly press down, guiding you to your knees in front of me. my thick cock jutting out form my lap precum already on the tip. "mmm I know you want to baby, do it."

As I get on my knees I give you a smile and a wink, "how could you guess, was I that obvious?" I run my hands over your firm chest and stomach.....then I get close and teasingly begin to kiss and lick that big beautiful cock in front of my face....Mmm heavenly.

As I get on my knees I give you a smile and a wink, "how could you guess, was I that obvious?" I run my hands over your firm chest and stomach.....then I get close and teasingly begin to kiss and lick that big beautiful cock in front of my face....Mmm heavenly.

I reach out and tangle your hair in my hands as yo lick and kiss my shaft. pleasure shooting thru me
mmm sorry honey I have to go

sitting down on the couch. I slowly lift my skirt.
176359_03.jpg

hello rm
i kiss your lips
I open my blouse showing off my bra and panties.

176359_05.jpg

Kisses your sweet lips back reaching up and taking your ample bra covered breasts into my hand massaging and squuezing them

Back