Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
shy slave said:
Rebecca This is my favourite type of pic, somewhere in this thread(or maybe the B/W one) is one stirbird posted of a woman laying with her face close to his cock.
They are so sensual and reflect a real love of his cock.
Edit to add ~in this particular pic she looks slightly wistful as if she is holding one cock but actually thinking of another.

Many moons ago, someone posted a whole series of images by this photographer to this thread. They may be hard to find if they're in the attachments you have to click, but if you want to see more of this work, the search might be worth it. This was by far the best picture in that grouping, however.

shy slave said:
she looks slightly wistful as if she is holding one cock but actually thinking of another.

Yes shy I agree and we all know that a cock in hand is worth two in the bush.

:rose:

Stirbird, I haven't read this thread for long time so only now I realized "you" are back even if it's long time you have been here !

eeeppp I am having a confusing time with " consecutio " and ideas now.. ..but the gist of this post is I am happy you are here !

*hugs* b . :rose:

ps . great pics specially the "hair" related ones ;)

stirbird said:
Many moons ago, someone posted a whole series of images by this photographer to this thread. They may be hard to find if they're in the attachments you have to click, but if you want to see more of this work, the search might be worth it. This was by far the best picture in that grouping, however.

Andante is here with me this week, so I am enjoying the real experience of oral servitude for a few days :D

However once he returns home I will spend time going through the thread to find this photographers work

Thanks stirbird :)

Yes shy I agree and we all know that a cock in hand is worth two in the bush.

LOL

Very true BB :devil:

best thread ever!

this might be the best thread ever. thanks to all for the great pics and stimulating conversation. i recently have had encounters where the more i forced my cock down these women's throats, the more they were turned on. this was in several different positions. they described the "complete lack of control" a very big turn on. any thoughts on this from you all?

MZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back