Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p7300aL0bM1ud0mbho1_1280.jpg

I am not a fan of 69 at all. When I am going down on my partner, I want to focus solely on that. Likewise, my experience receiving oral is much better if I'm not mentally somewhere else

I am not a fan of 69 at all. When I am going down on my partner, I want to focus solely on that. Likewise, my experience receiving oral is much better if I'm not mentally somewhere else

Totally agree... the 69 thing gets too busy and neither gets the full enjoyment.

I tried to make last night special for my guy. I lit a hot oil massage candle and massaged his chest and stomach, staying away from his groin area, I rubbed his legs and arms, then had him turn over. I poured hot oil down the length of his spine and massaged his back, his ass, and his legs for a significant amount of time. Then I got out our flogger (turning the tables) and used the flogger on his back, ass, and thighs very gently stopping periodically to rub him with my hands. After this, I had him roll back over to his back. I lightly and gently stroked the length of his swelling cock with my fingers before taking him in my mouth. I licked, I sucked, I kissed, my mouth made love to his cock. As he grew close, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth while I sucked as hard as I could suck. He exploded in my mouth while shouting a lot of obscenities and thrusting into my throat. He said he was paralyzed with pleasure. Mission accomplished.
Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back