Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick, to many words, back to the pics...! ;)

tumblr_opqzihGWPh1tduf00o8_500.gif

Is enough said on here about male servitude? When she just uses your face and mouth and tongue to grind herself to a climax with?

tumblr_pbds4iLHmP1vv2slmo1_400.gif

I tried to make last night special for my guy. I lit a hot oil massage candle and massaged his chest and stomach, staying away from his groin area, I rubbed his legs and arms, then had him turn over. I poured hot oil down the length of his spine and massaged his back, his ass, and his legs for a significant amount of time. Then I got out our flogger (turning the tables) and used the flogger on his back, ass, and thighs very gently stopping periodically to rub him with my hands. After this, I had him roll back over to his back. I lightly and gently stroked the length of his swelling cock with my fingers before taking him in my mouth. I licked, I sucked, I kissed, my mouth made love to his cock. As he grew close, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth while I sucked as hard as I could suck. He exploded in my mouth while shouting a lot of obscenities and thrusting into my throat. He said he was paralyzed with pleasure. Mission accomplished.

I tried to make last night special for my guy. I lit a hot oil massage candle and massaged his chest and stomach, staying away from his groin area, I rubbed his legs and arms, then had him turn over. I poured hot oil down the length of his spine and massaged his back, his ass, and his legs for a significant amount of time. Then I got out our flogger (turning the tables) and used the flogger on his back, ass, and thighs very gently stopping periodically to rub him with my hands. After this, I had him roll back over to his back. I lightly and gently stroked the length of his swelling cock with my fingers before taking him in my mouth. I licked, I sucked, I kissed, my mouth made love to his cock. As he grew close, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth while I sucked as hard as I could suck. He exploded in my mouth while shouting a lot of obscenities and thrusting into my throat. He said he was paralyzed with pleasure. Mission accomplished.
WOW!!!

Hell yeah. That’s how to do it.

DegtI9W.gif

God, that's hot! :heart::heart::heart:

Lucky Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back